When they met

Her last words

"Seol baby wake up , you're gonna be late on first day of your college" seolhyun mom said . 

"Yes mom , just five minutes more" seolhyun said while half sleeping. 

Seolhyun, 17 years old a simple and fun loving girl. She has the best parents anyone could ask for and the bestest friend in the world too , her name is choa . They are childhood friends . They went to the same school and now joining the same college too.

Seolhyun woke up and did her daily routine and got ready for the college. She was five minute late to meet her friend choa to go to college and told her to wait for her on the bus stand 

Seolhyun met choa at bus stand and they both went to college

"I'm so excited for our first day but nervous too , what if we don't like people there or teachers are not good or omg what if our seniors bully us " choa said worriedly . 

"Oh come on , don't be pessimistic . Nothing bad will happen we are gonna have fun and going to make lots of friends, now come and let's go our stop is here" seolhyun said .

While they were existing from the bus , a guy came rushing in and push seolhyun shoulder because of which she lost her balance and was ready to fall on the road . 

"Ow" ,seolhyun head was gonna hit the road hard but someone prevent her from hitting her head on the road . That stranger's one hand was on her waist and one was holding her hand tightly. 

"Be careful" the stranger said and help seolhyun to stand up .

Seolhyun looked at the stranger's face and freezed on her place . Stranger in front of her was a girl, not just a simple girl but someone who look too innocent , too cute and too beautiful . She stunned and kept looking at her . 

"Seol are you okay?" Her friend choa asked 

"Oh yeah , i'm fine" seolhyun said to her friend and looked back at the stranger girl in front of her .

"Thank you for helping me " seolhyun said shyly .

"Btw i'm seolhyun and this is my friend choa . We are students of SM university and looking at you I guess you are also student of this university." She said excitedly.

The girl in front of her looked at her with blank face, no reaction , not even a simple polite smile nothing and then she left without saying anything . 

Seolhyun dejectedly looked at the back of the girl who was walking away.

"Wth, she should've at least gave a polite smile towards us , so rude" choa said 

Seolhyun did not replied to her friend and keep walking silently .

In school , she was a charmer . Every one wanted to be her friend . Even people who hated her were envious of her beauty and smartness . But never once in her whole life she felt unimportant , unwanted . This reaction from a stranger can hurt her so much , she never knew . 

"Let's go don't ruin your mood on first day just of our college because of someonw like her " choa said sympathetically 

Seolhyon just hummed and walked towards the college gate.