No, it can't be

Her last words

At the moment taeyeon's happiness has no limit. She just wanted to see seolhyun and share everything with her. She just wanted to finally ask seolhyun to live with her. For a long time she has waited for this moment , when she can take care of seolhyun fully, treat her like a princess, give her lots of gifts. It seems that day has come , taeyeon thought.

With a smile, she get ready to go at seolhyun's place. She is so excited to meet her. 

*cough* *cough*

Taeyeon went to kitchen to drink water. She was coughing so badly. with her shaky hands she poured water in a glass and drink it.

*cough**cough**cough*

Taeyeon keep coughing crazily. She kneeled down on the floor and keep her palm on while coughing. 

*cough**cough*

"Blood.."

Taeyeon noticed the blood strains on her palm. 

"What's happening to me?" Taeyeon asked herself in horror.

*ding dong* 

Sound of the door bell made taeyeon to snap out of her thoughts. She weakily stand up and cleaned her hand with the cloth on the table near her.

She composed herself, tried to look normal in front of the visitor. 

She found Mr. Lee standing in front of her door with his usual polite smile.

"Mr. Lee, you are here again. Is everything ok?"

"Actually I need your sign on these papers too. I forgot about it. Can I come in?" Mr. Lee asked, keeping his manners.

"Of course, come in" taeyeon signaled mr. Lee with her hands to enter in the house.

Taeyeon tried to stop herself from coughing in front of him.

"Make yourself comfortable on the couch. I'll bring water for you"

Mr. Lee nodded.

*cough**cough*

Mr. Lee heard taeyeon coughing, so he stand up from the couch and looked towards the kitchen. 

*cough**cough**cough*

"Taeyeon are you ok ?" 

There was no reply other than sound of coughing. Mr. Lee with the small steps walk towards the kitchen with worry on his face.

"Taeyeon.."

He saw taeyeon kneeling near the sink and keeping her head low. He come closer to taeyeon to check.

 

"Taeyeon are you ok ?"

Taeyeon looked at his face weakly. Her hand dropping blood drops which came out of .

"Omg, taeyeon your hand"

"Is it blood because of coughing so much?" He asked while picking his phone from the pocket.

He hurriedly dialed a number.

"Hello, han sun I need your help"

That's the last thing taeyeon heard before fainting. 

------------

" oh you are awake. How are feeling now?" Taeyeon tried to adjust with the brightness in front of her eyes. When her vision finally got cleared she saw Mr. Lee in front of her and she also noticed the surroundings around her. She is in hospital.

"What happened? Why I'm here?" Taeyeon weakly asked to Mr. Lee .

"You were coughing badly and then you fainted. So I called my friend and doctor han sun and ambulance brought you here"

"thank you Mr. Lee for your help" 

"By the way what's wrong with me? Why I coughed so much" taeyeon asked confused.

"Actually I don't know about it too, yet . Han sun, I mean Dr. Jung has taken some test. He said he'll notify me at 5 pm ." Mr. Lee said while checking the time in his watch.

"Oh, it's 5 already. He must be coming to tell..." as mr. Lee was  speaking he heard some foot steps.

"Hey han sun, I was just talking about you. Is reports came?" Mr. Lee asked to dr. Jung with a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah, reports are ready.actually..." dr. Jung was hesitant to say the next words.

"Is everything ok? Taeyeon is ok right?" Mr. Lee asked again.

Taeyeon was sitting silently. She just wanted Dr. Jung to tell her that she is ok. She can go home and meet her girlfriend.

Dr. Jung sat down on the chair near taeyeon's bed. He put his hand on taeyeon's shoulder as if he wanted to comfort her. Taeyeon felt that something is strange. 

"Miss taeyeon, actually after all the test I've done, it shows the result that you have.....uhm that you have cancer." He sighed.

Taeyeon could not believe her ears. It's not possible. She was fine. She has to be fine. She has to tell seolhyun about the good things in her life. She has to ask seolhyun to live with her. 

"It's not nice to joke about these things doctor" taeyeon said with an awkward laugh.

"I'm feeling fine . I think I should go home now. Thank you for your service doctor." Taeyeon tried to stand up but she was too weak for that.

"TAEYEON" Mr. Lee screamed worriedly.

"Ahh....my head hurts" Taeyeon said while holding her head.

"Don't rush Taeyeon, please have some rest you don't have my permission to go anywhere. As your doctor I don't allow you to leave this hospital today. It'll be better if you take a nap" Dr. Iung said.

"Taeyeon doctor is right you should have some rest" Mr. Lee agree with the doctor.

Taeyeon didn't wanted to be there anymore but she didn't have any choice. Her body was too weak to respond to anything.

So she closed her eyes and slept.