Introduction

Her last words

Taeyeon pov 

I've not eaten anything in the morning because I was getting late for college so before going to class I decided to eat something from college canteen.

"Hey tae" my friend yuri said as she saw me entering the canteen.

Yuri , the only person I trust and care for in my life . She is someone who helped me a lot. 

My parents died in a car accident when i was 6 years old . After mom and dad death my grand father took care of me , he was living alone before that because my grand mother died 2 years ago of my parents death. 

When I was 15 years old, my grand father was going through some serious sickness , so he called my father's brother to take care of me. Before grandpa death my uncle sam treated me really well and took care of me ike his own child but after grandpa death he started treating me badly beacuse my grandpa in his legal will gifted me all his property and family restaurant and bar . he asked uncle sam to take care of all this as guardian until I reached the age of 24. 

Uncle sam , his wife and their son eric shifted in grandpa's home which was huge and I started living my life with them . At first it was not that bad but as time passes by they all start behaving so badly to me. 

In my life I never cared about moeny or luxuries. The only thing I wanted and needed was love but after my parents and grand parents death I start feeling like this all was not for me. I start having feeling that if I get close to people I'll lose them , so I start avoiding people and keep maintaining distance from everyone except yuri .

"Hey" I replied to yuri .

" you haven't eaten your breakfast today too?" Yuri asked 

"I was getting late for the class , so I skipped it" I replied

"you are such a bad liar tae , they didn't let you have the breakfast and made you go to super market for purchase of grocery for restaurant isn't it?"

I just avoided what she said and asked " what are you ordering?" 

She shooked her head in disapproval of my behaviour of avoiding her questions like this.

I smiled  to her and said " thank you for always taking care of me , but it's ok it's not a big deal . Let's just order something i'm now too hungry" . She noded

As I turned around and going towards the counter someone slipped their coffee on me . 

"Oh " I said irritatingly.

"I'm sorr ..." the girl stopped half way when she saw my face .

She is the same girl who I saved before from falling. we keep looking at each others eyes without saying anything for good 2-3 minutes.

"Because of you my coffee got wasted , you owe me one " her voice snapped me from whatever I was thinking.

"What the... My shirt is stained becuase of you and instead of saying sorry you are asking me to buy you one?" I said furiously.

" hey guys don't fight , tae let's go to washroom and clean your shirt with water " yuri said to me and then looked at the girl in front of us who was boring hole in me with her angry eyes and said " i'm sorry miss.." " seolhyun" girl told yuri her name while looking at me the same way . "I'm sorry seolhyon for your coffee , I'll buy you a coffee please forgive my friend" 

"Why are you apologizing from my side when it was not even my mistake " I said disapprovingly to yuri.

"And we are not buying any coffee for her , let's go to the washroom" I hold yuri's hand tightly and dragged her towards washroom. 

I heard yuri whispered sorry again to that girl seolhyun as I was dragging her .

"Tae you should not behaved like that to her , you know what everyone thinks about you in the college " yuri said to me.

"I don't care what they think about me yuri" 

"Tae we all need friends and loved ones , so it's important to behave well that's the only way we can live for a long time happily".

"I don't need anyone and I don't wanna live for a long time so happiness doesn't matter" I said and felt guilty after I heard yuri sigh.

"I'm sorry " I said to her .

"I've told you to not to say such things, even though how much you are feeeling sad or angry" yuri said . She looked upset and disappointed .

"Yuri i'm sorry , it was just a reaction . You are really important to me and I'm sorry for disappointing you always". I said and keep looking at my shoes .

Yuri hugged me tight and ruffled my hair and said "it's ok but don't say such things again . I care for you a lot tae . I just want you to find someone to love and have a relationship which make you forget your every pain".

"Now let's go for the class we are already late for it" yuri said and cleaned my shirt with water hurriedly.