Truth

Her last words

*slap* first thing they heard when they entered the restaurant was the sound of a slap. They both got startled. 

Three people were standing in front of them. One has her head down with one hand on her cheeks. 

The moment that girl removed her hand from her face , seolhyun got shocked. It was taeyeon, who looked so vulnerable. Seolhyun didn't understand what was happening but looking at taeyeon in this state was breaking her heart. She freezed at her place.

The women standing near taeyeon noticed seolhyun and choa. 

" oh ...ahh. Welcome to kim's restaurant " she welcomed seolhyun and choa while looking at the man and signaling him to cover up the mess they have made. 

The man turned around and greeted seolhyun and choa too with a fake smile. "Hello" 

when taeyeon heard them greeting someone which she assumed as customers. She looked upward and face the "customers". She got surprised. Seolhyun and taeyeon looked at each other and was trying to convey their emotions to each other with their eyes.

" I'm sorry that you have to face this " " now a days these servants doesn't work properly . It's important to teach them lesson" taeyeon's uncle tried to clarify his action. 

Seolhyun and choa didn't said anything . Seolhyun has her eyes only on taeyeon. They both were like talking with their eyes. Seolhyun has this confusion, so many questions and care in her eyes which taeyeon can easily read and on the other side taeyeon eyes were like pleading seolhyun to not say anything and she will explain her everything later but don't do anything right now , which seolhyun didn't agreed with but still did the same. 

"Please have a seat . What would you like to have ?" Taeyeon's uncle tried again to pursue them. 

Seolhyun didn't said anything . She just dragged choa by her hand and didn't looked back. 

Taeyeon sighed. She knew that she has to meet seolhyun and clarify everything to her as soon as possible. 

"You are such a bad luck for us. See, because of you our customers are leaving too" her uncle said angrily. 

Taeyeon eyes was just fixed on the door from where seolhyn have existed. She just wanted to run away from this place and hugged seolhyun tight . Seolhyun embrace was the only place which can ease her pain. 

" now what you are looking for ? You punk" 

" go back to work. If you did anything stupid again I swear i'm gonna beat the hell out of you"

" don't give her anything for the dinner" 

when her uncle and aunt left the restaurant , taeyeon messaged seolhyun .

" meet me at our usual park at 9 pm. Please" 

Just after some second ,it shows the message read sign but she didn't got any reply.

At 9 pm , taeyeon went to park where she has to meet seolhyun but she was not sure if seolhyun gonna come or not . She sat down on the same bench , they ususally sit . 

She was nervous and worried of seolhyun reaction. 

Taeyeon was looking at sky when she noticed someone presence beside her. She knew who the person was without even looking at her.

" thank you for coming" 

"Hmm" 

Then they both just sat silently . 

"don't you have something to say to me?" 

Taeyeon had thought about it the whole day and she decided to tell seolhyun everything. 

She looked at seolhyun side , holded both of her hands and start massaging back side of seolhyun hands with her thumb . 

" the people you met in the restaurant is my real uncle and aunt. My parents died when I was a kid..... "

And just like that taeyeon explained everything about her life to seolhyun. 

Seolhyun had tears in her eyes. She still can't believe that someone can be so cruel to an innocent soul like taeyeon.

"Why are you crying ?" Tae said to seol while wiping her tears with her hand. 

"I'm sorry.." seolhyun didn't know the reason of her sorry . She was sorry because tae had to live her life without a proper family  or is it was because tae had to suffer so much without even any fault?

"Hey ...stop crying now please . It's breaks my heart to see you like this" even now taeyeon care about others , care about her when she herself was suffering so much. 

Seolhyun cried harder . She hugged tae so tight. Seeing seolhyun like this made taeyeon cried too. They both just hugged each other and poured their all emotions. 

After some time, they release their hug. They looked at each other eyes. 

Seolhyun looked at taeyeon's eyes and then her lips. She decrease the gap between their faces . As their lips was about to touch , taeyeon stand up far from the bench.

Seol looked hurt. Taeyeon didn't understand what was happening . 

"Tae.." 

"I love you" 

Seolhyun said while looking at taeyeon with hurt eyes. 

Tae turned around and kept her back towards seolhyun. 

"Seol, you don't have to do all this just because you feel sympathetic towards me" 

Seolhyun now understood why taeyeon rejected her. Taeyeon thought seolhyun  just loved her because of what she had to bear and because she had to suffered so much.

Seolhyun stand up and went near tae and back hugged her. Taeyeon tried to remove her hands from her waist but seolhyun holded it tight. 

"Seol..?"

"Shhh...just stay like this and listen to me" taeyeon finally keep calm and listened to her.

"If you think I have said those three words to you just because I feel sympathy towards you , then you are wrong. Of course i feel bad for all the things you have to go through but I love you not for that . I love you because you are you , taeyeon , my taetae. Who doesn't hesitate to help strangers. Who think about others before herself. Who has pure heart." 

"honetly i've liked you since the first day we met. Before it was just attraction but now I know I love you" 

Taeyeon turned around, looked at seolhyun eyes and put her palms on her cheeks. There were tears in both of their eyes.

"I love you too" taeyeon said with a smile on her face. 

Seolhyun was surprised but got back to reality when she felt something soft on her lips. Taeyeon was kissing her . Seolhyun closed her eyes too and they both conveyed all their emotions in that kiss.