Meeting

Her last words

"So...how are you?" 

"Good...we just met the day before yesterday Seolhyun-ah" 

"I know but you made me so worried since yesterday" Seolhyun whined.

"I'm sorry again....by the way how's uncle and aunty?" 

"Mom and dad is good and mom invited you for dinner" 

"Dinner?" 

" yeah, dinner. Why are you asking like that?" Seolhyun asked 

" nothing....I'll come with you," Taeyeon said with a smile.

" Also I have important news for you. Now I'm legally the owner of my grandpa's restaurant and also of his house" Taeyeon said happily.

" OMG! That's great.......wait but what about your uncle?" Seolhyun asked confusingly.

" do you remember Mr Lee? My grandpa's lawyer. He helped me and solved everything. He gave Uncle Sam a warning. If uncle ever tries to hurt me he will file a case against them." Taeyeon said

" This definitely asks for some celebration," Seolhyun said with excitement. 

Author's POV

Taeyeon continued daily visit to Dr Jung. She was feeling weaker than before.She still didn't tell Seolhyun anything about her health. Not even Yuri knew about it.
Taeyeon didn't know how to tell them about it. She was not ready to face their sad faces or maybe she didn't want to see them pity her.

One thing she knew was she needs to break up with Seolhyun. Their future has no guarantee. She didn't want to be selfish. She wanted Seolhyun to live her life happily without any pain.

At Taeyeon's home

*ring* *ring* Taeyeon was in kitchen, washing utensils. She hurriedly wipes her hand with a kitchen towel when she heard the doorbell. 

"Coming" 

Taeyeon opened the door and saw her gf who looked hot in a red dress and also angry.

"Move," Seolhyun said with a straight face.

"Huh?" Taeyeon looked at her with a dumb expression.

"I said, move" Seolhyun again said it with a straight face.

Taeyeon gulped and move aside. She knew she was in big trouble for ignoring her calls and giving short replies to her girlfriend.

Seolhyun walked inside the house and went straight to Taeyeon's bedroom. 

Taeyeon just followed her like a puppy.

Seolhyun sat on the bed and gesture Taeyeon to sit with her. 

Taeyeon timidly sat on the edge of the bed. 

"Why are you behaving like this?" 

"huh?" "What do you mean?"

"I'm not behaving like anything" 

"Taeyeon... Please be honest with me" 

Taeyeon didn't like the situation but she knew she has to do what she has already decided.

"Seolhyun ....I think we should break up" 

"It's not the time for your jokes Tae"

"I'm not joking. I thought about it a lot and I think it's the right thing to do."

"But ...why?" Seolhyun said while trying to hold her tears.

"We're not compatible with each other. We don't have anything in common. Our relationship will not last long. So it's better to break up now then get invested in each other too much and end up hurting one another."

Taeyeon tried not to look at Seolhyun eyes. She knew she can't say these things while looking at her. She was not that strong enough.

"Oh wow ...so you've already decided that we will not last long. So you think what you're saying is not hurting me right now?" Seolhyun couldn't control it anymore and she burst out crying.

"I've told you my decision. Now if you please leave because I've to go to work." Taeyeon said rudely.

Seolhyun was shocked to heard Taeyeon's tone. She never even once talked to her rudely. She didn't understand what happened with her Taeyeon who loved her so much.

But she didn't have that much energy left to argue more. She just wanted to go home, lock herself and cry until her tears become dry.

So she left.

At Seolhyun's home

"You just need a reason to eat sweet things" Seolhyun's mom said 

"I'm not asking for myself though. It's for Taeyeon. You know she likes sweet things" Seolhyun's dad said teasingly. 

"But when they're gonna come? Seolhyun went for so long" Seolhyun's mom said worriedly. 

" they're young kids, not like us. They have many things to do alone in a home" Seolhyun's dad said slyly.

"OMG ..shut up. How can you talk like this about your own daughter's life" Seolhyun's mom slightly punch her husband.

"But I want to talk about our life," Seolhyun's dad said in a lower voice. 

"What did you said?" Seolhyun's mom asked.

"Oh...nothing" 

*Ring* *Ring* 

"must be Seol" Seolhyun's mom said happily.

Seolhyun's mom open the door and find Seolhyun in her arm.

"Hey! why're you crying baby? What happened?" Seolhyun's mom asked worriedly.

After hearing sobbing, her father rushed to check on the door and found his daughter crying very hard.

"What happened?" he looked at his wife for the answer.

" both of you first come inside. Let's sit in the living room."

Seolhyun mother bring her inside the house and make her sit on the sofa and her father brought water for her.

Seolhyun drank the water and try to take a grip on her emotions.

"Seolhyun, tell us what happened please."  Seolhyun's mom asked again.

"Tae...Taeyeon... broke up... with me" Seolhyun said while sobbing very hard.