Lawyer

Her last words

Taeyeon and seolhyun both have passed out from college and now seolhyun is working in bank whereas taeyeon still working for her uncle in their family restaurant.

"Let's sit on the grass" seolhyun pointed at the ground.

Taeyeon sat down and seolhyun placed her head on taeyeon laps.

Taeyeon was massaging seolhyun's head softly.

After meeting seolhyun's family, they start spending more time together. They have told about their relationship to yuri and choa which both have accepted happily. 

"Tae how much do you love me?"

"huh? Why suddenly this question?"

"Just asking. Tell me how much you love me?" Seolhyun asked with loving eyes.

"I don't know how to express this because I've never felt like this before. I love you so much and if it's for your happiness I would've to give up on my life i will do it without any hesitation." Taeyeon said looking straight at seolhyun's eyes.

"Tae...." 

"I love you so much seolhyun." 

Seolhyun sat up and looked straight in taeyeon's eyes. "I love you too" 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon decided to walk seolhyun to her home so that they can spend more time together.

"Tae, why don't you come at home? Mom said to invite you, she has learned some new recipe and she wants to make something for you."

"Not today baby, I've work at restaurant. Uncle will be mad if I don't reach on time today" 

"Tae, why don't you left their place. dad can help you find a good job or you can do it by yourself too. You are so intelligent and have businee degree."

"Seolhyun, actually i can't left their place until I reached 24"

"Why?"

"Day after i passed out from college I met someone. He said he was grandpa's lawyer. He talked to me about how he have seen my uncle and his family behaviour towards me. He told me how he can't help me at that time but when I'll reach 24 he will make sure that I get everything which grandpa left for me"

"Ohh.."

"Yeah so I've to wait for some more time and then everything will be ok" 

" tae but until then take care of yourself. Eat properly. You can come at my home anytime . You know that right?"

"Yes i know and thank you for being a big support in my life"

"And we have reached your home too. Go inside it's cold." taeyeon said with a smile.

"I don't wanna leave you." Seolhyun whinned.

"Silly..we are gonna meet tomorrow again. Now go before you catch cold"

"Ok but call me when you are free"

"Ok promise" taeyeon packed seolhyun lips and smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 year later

*cough* *cough* 

"Tae are you ok? from some days I'm seeing that you keep coughing so badly. I think you should go to clinic for the checkup." Yuri said while pouring water for taeyeon in the glasses.

Taeyeon went to yuri's home to spend some time with her. After meeting seolhyun, she didn't get much to spend it with yuri, to compensate they decided to have movie night at yuri's home.

"I'm ok. It's nothing serious. Let's just order something and sit comfortably at couch" taeyeon replied while taking a sip of water from the glass.

"No It's not look something not so serious too , so promise me you'll go to see a doctor tomorrow." 

Taeyeon smiled. "Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Yuri said frustratingly.

"I'm so lucky to have you and seolhyun in my life. Even though I don't have family but you two always make sure to fill that part of my life . thank you for being in my life" taeyeon looked at yuri and said sincerely.

" ayy....don't mention it. You deserve all the good things. Btw speaking of seolhyun how is she?" 

" she is good , beautiful and y" taeyeon said playfully and winked at yuri.

"Ofcourse she is, you prevert" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"You idiot....how many times I would have to told you to do your job properly" taeyeon's uncle scolded her.

~15 minutes ago~

Two beautiful ladies came to their restaurant. They saw taeyeon and find her attractive. So they just being their playful self thought of flirting with taeyeon.

"What would you like to have, ma'am?" Taeyeon asked with a smile of her face.

" you" one of the girl in white top said and winked to taeyeon.

"Huh?" Taeyeon looked at them weirdly.

"Ahm...I mean what would you like to have to eat or drink?" Taeyeon put an uncomfortable smile.

"Oh ....then my friend was right tho. We would like to have you for breakfast , lunch and dinner. We don't mind sharing too" the other girl in pink shirt replied with a smirk on her face. 

"ma'am , there's many customers I have to serve so it would be better if you tell me your order" taeyeon tried once again with annoyed face.

"Ayy..ok 2 americano " girl named janhae give her order finally.

"Thank you ma'am. I'll bring your order in few minutes" taeyeon went inside to make order as fast as she can , afraid to face the girls.

"Damn she is so cute. My heart is gonna explode" girl named juniel said.

"Hey I've said that I'm ok with sharing but I'm not . She is mine so back off. Also I've noticed her first."  Janhae said confidently.

"just because you are my best friend I'm letting her go. But she is so adorable" juniel puts her chin on her palms and sadly replied.

 

After few minutes taeyeon came back with their order. "Here's your americano ma'am" .

As taeyeon tried to put the coffee on table. Janhae touched taeyeon hands seductively, it surprised taeyeon and make her drop the cup on the floor.

*thud* 

Taeyeon got scared. She knew what's gonna happen next. She blamed herself for being a scardy cat and clumsy.

Both the girls looked at taeyeon who was looking so scared at the moment.

Janhae tried to reach taeyeon and apologize " hey i'm sorry...."

"Oh my god, you can't do one thing properly"

~present time~

"You idiot....how many times I would have to told you to do your job properly" 

"You are really good for nothing. You were just born to make our life hard" taeyeon's uncle scolded her.

"Excuse me sir, it was my mistake I should've hold the cup properly" janhae felt too guilty at that moment. She really wanted to slap herself for the thing she had done. She looked at taeyeon who has her head hang low and looks so vulnerable , that sight of taeyeon makes it more guilty for her.

"No ma'am, you don't have to take burden on yourself to protect her. She always do such reckless things. She is so clumsy." Taeyeon's uncle looked sharply to taeyeon.

"No please it was my fault....." even before janhae can complete her sentence taeyeon's uncle interrupted her.

"What are you looking at, you punk? Just apologize to our customers" her uncle holded her arm tightly and forced taeyeon to look directly towards janhae's direction.

Taeyeon looked upward and looked at janhae's eyes full of guilt. Janhae noticed taeyeon teary eyes and she just wanted to bury herself in the ground.

"I'm sorry" taeyeon didn't looked  back after apologizing and went straight to the kitchen.

"I apologise for everything ma'am. To compensate your today's order is on us. Feel free to order anything" taeyeon's uncle said to them with a fake smile.

Janhae wanted to stay and look for taeyeon and apologize to her properly but right now she really didn't wanted to see this ruthless person face which was in front of her. She picked her bag and signalled juniel to leave the restaurant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean it's not ours?" Taeyeon's uncle said furiously.

"You've heard me right mr. Kim. This restaurant and all the property belongs to miss taeyeon. Your father have mentioned in his will." Mr. Lee , lawyer of taeyeon's grandpa pass the will to taeyeon's uncle.

"But after father's death we have take care of this restaurant, not this brat" 

"Mr. Lee can we talk for a minute?" taeyeon asked mr. Lee.

"Sure taeyeon" 

They both stand far away from where her uncle was standing. They didn't want them to hear their conversation.

"Mr. Lee can we just divide this property? Uncle has worked hard for this too. Even though however he has treated me but isn't he has possession on this property as grandpa's son?"

Mr. Lee smiled " your grandpa was right about you."

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon looked confused.

"Do you wanna know when he wrote his will what did he said to me about you?"

Taeyeon nodded her head.

"He said to me that taeyeon is really a humble and giving child. Even if she has one blanket to cover herself from cold but she thinks that someone else need it more she will not hesitate to give it to other person" 

"And now I understand why he said that. But you need to understand taeyeon that why your grandpa never gave anything to your uncle in his will. That restaurant and all the money he has earned is with his honesty . He never did anything wrong and selfish just to earn extra. But whereas your uncle all these years just keep doing unethical things just to earn more than he has. I've record of all the wrong doing he had done." 

"Your grandpa gave everything to you because he knew that you'll take care of everything with your honesty. He will be happy to see his restaurant become the same way like before and serve people with honesty, love and care. You'll do it for him right?"

Taeyeon now understand what mr. Lee meant hy that and she pledged that she will make her grandpa's restaurant same like before. When it was not just restaurant but a home to people to feel love and care.

"I'll do it" taeyeon said with the spark in her eyes.

Mr. Lee smiled and patted taeyeon's head.

"It would be better if your uncle and his family left this place. Otherwise they will try to create problem for you. But don't worry I'll make sure they will never come again in your life to hurt you."

Taeyeon nodded "thank you mr. Lee"