Pain

Her last words

"What?" 

"it's must be misunderstandinge. Tell us from starting what happened at her home?" Seolhyun's father said.

Seolhyun's told everything to her parents.

Seolhyun's parents still can't believe this because Taeyeon is someone they trusted a lot. 

"I'll talk to her" Seolhyun's dad said in a firm tone.

"No dad, there's no need for this. She told her decision very clearly. She has changed." 

"but..." 

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed." Seolhyun's said emotionlessly and walked out towards her room.

"What do we do?" Seolhyun's mom asked to her husband.

" I don't know" 

------------------------------------

Taeyeon couldn't stop crying. She felt pathetic. She just wanted this all to be a dream but she couldn't sleep. So she drank alcohol the whole night until she couldn't take it any more.

 

"Hello" 

"Hey there, how's you? You're really spending too much time with Seolhyun's that you don't have time even for me." 

"Yuri, It's not like that. I miss you."

"Aww, I miss you too. By the way kiddo if you've time to spend with me instead of your girlfriend then come at my house I've new edition game to play." 

Taeyeon didn't knew how to tell Yuri that Seolhyun's is not her girlfriend any more. She didn't knew how to tell Yuri that she hurted her so much but she had to tell Yuri this because Seolhyun's was yuri's friend too so she will know anyways. 

"We brokeup" 

"huh? Stop pranking me for god sake. I'm not in the mood" Yuri said.

" I'm telling the truth."

"But why? She loved you so much. I can see it in her eyes. Then why she broke up with you." 

 "It was me" 

"Say it again" 

" it was me who broke up with her."

"Tell me where is real Taeyeon? Because the person I'm talking to can't be the real one who loves Seolhyun so much." 

 "Yuri, I'm sorry that I disappointed you but it's the truth." 

"I'm coming at your place" 

"There's no need for this." 

"Kim Taeyeon if you doesn't stop talking I'm gonna come and beat your up"

*hang up* 

Taeyeon sighed. 

++++++++++++++++

After few minutes

*door bell ring* 

Taeyeon open the door and saw her best friend the most angry she had ever seen.

"Hey" 

"Don't hey me. Just tell me the full story. Each and every word." 

"Sit in the living room. I'll bring coffee for you." 

"Taeyeon I..." 

"Please just sit first" 

 

Yuri can see Taeyeon looks too tired and also weak. So she just sat down on the sofa waiting for her friend. 

"Here's your coffee" 

"Thanks" Yuri said and had a sip of her coffee.

"You still need to learn how to make coffee properly for god sake" Yuri said to lighten the mood.

Taeyeon chuckled. 

"Now tell me what happened?" 

"I told you already. We broke up." 

"That's I know but tell me the reason" 

"I just think we're not compatible" 

"What the heck? How you're compatible? You're the most perfect couple I've ever seen" 

Taeyeon smiled when she heard that. Most perfect couple she repeated that in her mind.

"See. Just hearing me say that you're the most perfect couple makes you so happy. Then how on earth you can think you're not compatible?" 

Taeyeon cleared . 

"I just think we're not perfect match." 

Yuri was angry but she controlled herself. She told her self to not blow up till she knock some sense to her friend. 

"Tell me the real reason" Yuri said.

"Why're you not believing me? I'm telling the truth" Taeyeon said.

"Kim Taeyeon tell me the truth. The real TRUTH."

Taeyeon gulped.