Friends

Her last words

Taeyeon and seolhyun both became very good friends after that day. They start spending most of the time together. Yuri was really amazed to see that because taeyeon never had made friends like this especially in such a short time but she was happy for her friend. 

" you are late again" 

" I'm sorry I had some work " 

Seolhyun sighed and noded her head. 

Taeyeon knew that seolhyun wants to ask her something but right now she didn't know if she will be able to answer her.

" shall we go ?" Taeyeon asked hesitantly.

Seolhyun just hummed.

They decided to watch a movie in theatre. But taeyeon was 1 hour late to come. So they had to choose the different movie to watch as they planned.

After watching movie , they went to park . Seolhyun was still upset. They both lay down silently on the green grass , using their hands as pillow. 

Taeyeon looked at seolhyun side. Seolhyun's eyes were close so tae thought she was sleeping but then she heard a question "are we best freinds?" 

Taeyeon looked at seolhyun who has opened her eyes and looking at the sky . 

" what type of question is this ? Of course we are best friends " 

" oh...should not best friends share everything to each other? " 

Taeyeon new where this conversation was going but she didn't know if she is ready to tell her everything about her life. 

Her life was full of tragedies . She herself didn't know where to start if she has to tell story of her life because there was so much to talk.

" seol I don't want to lie to you. I understand that you are curious about things and want to know everything about your best friend life but ....i can't tell you "

seolhyun looked at taeyeon eyes and then looked back at sky and nodded. 

Taeyeon knew what seolhyun was feeling.

" it's not like I don't trust you. I do , I really do . After yuri , you are the only person who i can trust but...just give me some time." 

Seolhyun sat straight facing taeyeon . She holded taeyeon's hand.

" I don't wanna pressure you to talk about things in your life. I just want you to lean on me when you feel tired or sad. I've seen you crying alone in the library. I've heard you crying in the bathroom.I've seen red marks on your back as you were beaten up by someone in the changing room." 

Taeyeon look shocked . She didn't knew that seolhyun already have seen her in devasted state.

" I just wants to help you. I asked yuri about it and she said it'll be better if you tell everything to me by yourself. I'll wait for you and I'll always be there for you" 

After hearing what seolhyun said , taeyeon started crying hard. 

Seolhyun hugged taeyeon tightly and just wanted to take away every pain of her.

Time was passing fast . Even though taeyeon's problem was at the same place but now taeyeon look more happy then before. 

Now she wanted to wake up in the morning just to see good morning message from her best friend Now she sleep at night with a smile on her face because of the talk she had with her best friend. Everything was same but still different. 

One day seolhyun agreed to the request of her friend choa to go out and hang out together ,who she was avoiding because of spending all her time with taeyeon. So they decided first to eat something.

" you really forgot about me because of that girl" 

" her name is taeyeon , choa" 

" is she really more important than me now ?" 

" it's not like this , you both have different place in my life . You are my best friend and taeyeon is ...." seolhyun stopped half way and she didn't know why she can't use "best friend" for taeyeon too.

"And taeyeon is ..??" 

"Taeyeon is my best friend too" seolhyun said or she tried to convince herself.

" is something going on between both of you?" 

Seolhyun stopped walking and looked at choa with surprise. 

"Why are you so noisy today ? I said sorry for ditching you, didn't I?"

Choa kept silent as they both entered the restaurant.