Love

Her last words

*growl*

"Someone's hungry" seolhyun broke the kiss and smiled teasingly.

"Sorry.." embarrassed taeyeon rubbed her neck with her hands .

"Hey It's ok..you don't have to be shy about this in front of me " 

"Btw you didn't had your dinner?" seolhyun asked worriedly. 

"Actually no I was not hungry at that time" taeyeon lied to her.

" tae ...can you promise me that you'll not hide anything from me and will not lie to me please" seolhyun looked straight into taeyeon's eyes and asked sincerely.

"I'm sorry " taeyeon said with the guilty looks in her eyes.

" as a punishment uncle decided to not give dinner to me" 

Seolhyun sighed.

"Let's go" seolhyun holded taeyeon's hand and try to drag her. 

"Hey ! Where are we going?" 

"My home"

"Your what...?" Taeyeon held seolhyun hand tight and stopped her from dragging.

"Tae come on, let's go to my home . My mother will cook something good for you. She is really a good cook. You'll love it." Seolhyun said with the hope in her eyes. 

" but...i can't go" 

"Why?" Seolhyun frowned.

"I can't meet your parents like this . I'm going to meet them first time and I can't just go without any preparations" 

" You are just going to meet them . I'm going to introduce them to you as my girlfriend. What preparation we need for that? Unless you are going to ask them my hand for marriage?" Seolhyun said innocently.

Taeyeon has open wide. 

"Marriage.." 

"Ok I understand marriage talks is too fast. But let me introduce them to my girlfriend." 

Taeyeon felt nervous.

"ohh are you nervous ?" 

"What ? no why would I feel nervous to meet them. It's not job interview. It's just your parents" taeyeon tried to say confidently.

"Just my girlfriend's parents.....my girlfriends's parents" reality hit her with the last words and she got panicked. 

"What if they don't like me?" 

"What if they think that I'm not perfect for you?" 

 taeyeon start mumbling words and to stop it seolhyun packed taeyeon's lips. 

Which really did its work and Calmed taeyeon's nerves. 

"Hey don't worry ...they will really like you " 

" and you are not perfect but you are perfect for me" 

Seolhyun smiled ." Can we go now please?"  

Taeyeon nervousness somehow decreases and she nodded.

*Ding dong*

With the sound of door bell , taeyeon's heartbeat also start beating insanely.

"Hey baby ..welcome home" one mid-aged man open the door which taeyeon assumes is seolhyun's father. 

"Hello daddy" seolhyun greeted her dad with a hug. 

"You haven't sleep yet ? Where's the mom?"

"Yeah ..I had to make a office presentation. Just completed it. As usual your mother is watching drama on tv " 

" oh..hello . Who's this beautiful lady?" 

Finally he noticed taeyeon and asked with a polite smile on his face.

" dad, she is taeyeon . We are in same school"

" oh! So she is your friend"

" who is this honey?" Seolhyun's mom asked from the sofa of the drawing room where she was watching drama on the tv.

"It's seolhyun and her friend" 

"Dad, it's not just ..." 

" hey wait first come in and sit comfortably. Otheriwse your mother gonna scold me for not letting you in" he said playfully.

Seolhyun held taeyeon's hand and followed her father.

"Hey baby" 

"Hi mom" 

"Is this your friend?"

" mom, she is taeyeon." 

"Hi taeyeon. How are you dear?" 

"Hello. I'm fine ma'am. Nice to meet you" taeyeon said nervously and bowed politely.

" don't be too formal dear . Just call me aunty" 

Taeyeon smiled and noded. 

She was meeting seolhyun's parents for the first time but she was already feeling attached to them. It's already feel like home with them.

"Taeyeon sit dear. Make yourself comfortable.I'll get you some snacks and coke for you" 

" mom, If you don't mind can you make dinner for tae. She haven't eaten yet." 

Taeyeon looked down with embarrassment . She was meeting first time to seolhyun's parents and going to have uninvited dinner at their place.

Seolhyun's mom looked at taeyeon and smiled.

" taeyeon you don't have to feel embarrassed of this. You are just like seolhyun to us. So treat this home as your home and us as your family too" 

Seolhyun smiled proudly. She has always loved her parents but today her respect and love for them increases more.

"I'm sorry aunty to bother you like that" 

" oh come on taeyeon , you are not bother for us at all . Right honey?"  Seolhyun's dad asked his wife.

"Right. Now you guys sit here. I'll make something tasty for you" seolhyun's mom said and left to the kitchen. 

" let's sit on the dining table" seolhyun said and his dad nodded.

They all sat on the dining table and waited for taeyeon's dinner.

"So taeyeon you both are in the same class?" 

" no uncle, actually I'm one year senior than her" 

"Wow really but you look so much younger than her" seolhyun's dad .

"What's this even mean dad? Am I look old to you?" Seolhyun frowned.

"Hey I'm just saying taeyeon really has baby face and you are my beautiful princess seolhyun" 

"Taeyeon isn't she beautiful?" Seolhyun's dad asked taeyeon.

"Yes , she is really beautiful" taeyeon blurted out.

*cough**cough* 

Seolhyun was blushing madly and to cover that blush she faked cough.

Finally taeyeon realised what she did and awkwardly smile.

I mean " you look good seolhyun. You don't have to feel insecure of anybody" she tried to clarify herself. 

"Food is ready" seolhyun's mom bring the food at the correct time according to taeyeon.

Seolhyun's mom served too much food on taeyeon's plate and keep making her eat all of that . 

" ok just 1 spoon more" 

"Aunty I'm already full" 

"Just 1 more for me please" 

"Ok" taeyeon gave me and ate last spoon too. 

Seolhyun was looking at taeyeon and her mom with a smile on her face and seolhyun father was looking at her with a smile.

After taeyeon's dinner, they all sat comfortably in the drawing room. Seolhyun was seating with taeyeon on the big sofa. Seolhyun father was seating on the single sofa and seolhyun mother was seating on the other single sofa.

"How do you guys met?" Seolhyun father asked .

"Actually dad taeyeon saved me from falling on the first day of my college." 

"Oh so she's the one who saved you that time?"

"Yeah mom and after that we just accidentally keep meeting each other in the college and finally one day talked properly and became friends" seolhyun told them exculding the time they fought. 

"Wow so you were destined to be together" seolhyun's dad said with the smirk on his face.

Taeyeon looked at seolhyun with surprise . Seolhyun looked back at taeyeon and smiled.

"Yes, I think we were destined to be together" 

Seolhyun parents looked at each other with a smile.

"Seolhyun, come help me to make coffee for everyone"  seolhyun mom said to her and give a knowing look to seolhyun's father.

"Ok mom, let's go"

Taeyeon really not wanted to let seolhyun go. She is not sure what she is gonna talk about to her father but she has no option. So she just start playing with her fingers nervously.

"What do you like about seolhyun?"

"Huh?"

Seolhyun's father chuckled.

"I asked what do you like about her as a friend?"

"Oh! She is really nice and supportive. She is so polite to elders and so playful with kids. You really have bought her up beautifully uncle. She is really precious..." taeyeon start blurting out everything with dreamy eyes and lovable smile. Just seolhyun name make her feel so many things now.

"And what do you like about her as girlfriend?"

"She is a good kisser....." as soon as words she said those words , taeyeon put both of her hands on and scolded herself for saying such things in front of seolhyun's father.

Seolhyun father raised his eyebrows.

"Coffee is ready" seolhyun said excitedly and served coffee to them.

"Tae ?" "Tae?" 

"Huh?"

"Coffee...what are you thinking?" 

"Nothing...I just zoned out" taeyeon said and looked at everything around her but seolhyun's father.

"Thanks"

Seolhyun smiled.

"What you guys were talking about?" Seolhyun mom asked to taeyeon and his husband.

"Nothing important , just taeyeon told me seolhyun is a good kisser" seolhyun father said with the innocent face.

*cough**cough* 

"Aigoo, slow down both of you . You gonna choke."seolhyun mother said to them worriedly.

Seolhyun looked at taeyeon with wide eyes. Taeyeon felt guilty she looked down.

Seolhyun realised her mistake, she already decided that she will tell her parents about tae. So why she is hiding it now.

She cleared .

"Mom, dad ....me and taeyeon are together"

"We know dear"

"I mean not as friends but as girlfriends" 

"Of course , friends don't say that they are good kisser to other friend" seolhyun's dad said teasingly.

Taeyeon face palmed herself.

"Taeyeon dear , it's ok don't be embarrassed. You both are at the age of being in love. Honestly I'm happy she has chosen you as her partner and not some teenage boy."

Taeyeon finally looked at seolhyun's dad and smiled shyly.

"Thank you uncle" 

After some long talks between them taeyeon finally realized the time.

"I should go now. It's getting late" 

"Wait dear I'll drop you at your home" seolhyun's father said.

" thank you uncle but you don't have to do that. My place is near , I can walk by there"

"Ok but take care and call seolhyun when you reached at home" 

"Yes uncle." 

"Thank you for the dinner aunty."

"There's nothing to thank for . Just come here when you wanna ear something" seolhyun mother said and patted taeyeon head.

Taeyeon nodded.

"So bye see you tomorrow at college" taeyeon and seolhyun now are standing outside the seolhyun house. Even after spending so much time together they still don't want to say good bye to each other.

"Hmm..see you tomorrow. Call me when you reached home" 

"Okay" 

"I hope you had fun meeting my family" seolhyun said with a smile.

"After so long I've eaten this much. Aunty really is a good cook. Now one day I wanna eat food cooked by you , even burned sandwich will work" taeyeon said teasingly.

"Hey! I'm not that bad in cooking. Just wait and watch" seolhyun said playfully.

"Thank you for today seol. After such a long time It's felt like I was at home" taeyeon said sincerely.

"Tae...I love you"

"I love you too. I love you so much" 

Taeyeon said while hugging seolhyun tightly.

They released each other from the hug and looked at each other eyes.

They kissed each other passionately.