Princess Selina

Love Letter

But this story is not just about the bride and the groom. Let me tell you a little about my story. You know that in every school, there will be the most beautiful girl that all guys would have a crush on? For me, that's Selina. Selina Ren is the most beautiful girl in school. And like any other guys, I can only wish to be by her side.

 

--

 

"Princess Selina..."

 

Jiro said dreamily as he watched outside the window. A girl with long curly hair passed by their room/, and he kept on staring at her. "Someone please wipe Jiro's saliva, please!" Wes teased. Diana laughed loudly.  Aaron took out a tissue, and wiped Jiro's saliva. "Close your mouth, Da Dong." he said as he closed his mouth for him. 

 

"If you like Princess Selina, why don't you make your move?" Diana asked. Jiro sighed as he pouted. "How can I do that? I have a lot of rivals in her heart." Jiro said. "Then find another girl to like. How about Lyan?" Wes suggested. "He's as boyish as Diana." Jiro said. "Rainie?" Aaron asked. "She have a boyfriend." Jiro said. "Ariel?" Wes asked. "Not my type." Jiro answered. "Hebe?" Diana suggested. With that, Wes hit her head. "Shut up." Wes told her. 

 

"How about Pets?" Aaron said. Jiro looked at Aaron for a long time, and then let out a laugh. "Not that girl. She's still a little girl." Jiro said. Diana and Wes looked at each other with confusion. "She's tall." Diana said. "And she's not little." Wes said. Jiro sighed again. "You don't understand, for me, I still see Pets as a little girl, OK?" Jiro said.

 

"Ah, I forgot... the two of you grew up together, right?" Aaron said. Jiro nodded his head. "So I guess it's still hard to see that Pets is now a pretty lady..." Aaron said. Jiro gave him a confused look. He saw him looked at the door, and saw Pets, Hebe and Wayne enter the room. "Hebe too." Wes said as he looked at Hebe. Diana saw him smiling dreamily. "Jiro, Wes has a c-"

 

Before Diana could continue what he was about to say, Wes covered with his hand. He gave her an evil smile. "You're dead to me later." he told her. Diana just nodded as she got scared at him. 

 

"Hello, little girl!" Jiro greeted. Pets chose to ignore him. Wayne looked back at him, and smile. "Monkey king, may I remind you that my friend is no longer a little girl." Wayne said. Jiro folded his arms, and pouted. "I'm still taller than her." he told her. With that, his friends laughed at him. 

 

Diana kicked Wayne's seat again. "Hey princess, let me copy your notes later, all right?" she told him. Wayne looked at her, and then he stood up to face her. "You brute! Stop kicking my seat! Why can't you be nicer to me, like Wes?!" he shouted at her. Diana stood up to face him. "I am not a brute!" she told him. "You keep on kicking my seat. You're so annoying like that monkey king!" Wayne answered back. 

 

Pets stood up, and pulled him away. "Wayne, it's no use arguing with these annoying people." she told him. Hebe also stood up, and sided with her friends. "Pets is right!" Hebe said. Wes stood up, and faced Hebe. "I am not annoying!" he told her. "Me too!" Diana said as she stood up. 

 

Hebe folded her arms, and glared at Wes. Wes looked down at her, and glared at her as well. "You guys are so childish!" Jiro commented. Pets looked at him and folded her arms. "Says the most annoying of them all!" she told him. "Hey!" Jiro shouted at her. 

 

This time, Aaron stood up to get in between the warring parties. "Guys, please stop." Aaron said loudly. Then, he looked at Pets and her friends. "Pets, if you think my friends are being annoying, I would like to apologize..." he told her. 

 

Diana could not believe what she just heard. "What did you just said, Ah Bu?!" she said in shock. Aaron turned to her. "You should apologize to Wayne too, and stop kicking his seat." Aaron told Diana, Diana scowled at her friend. "Sorry for kicking your seat." Diana forced to say. Wayne just rolled his eyes, and went back to his seat. Same goes for Pets and Hebe. 

 

"Aaron, who's your friend? Us or them?" Jiro asked him. Aaron let out a sigh. "Jiro, Diana and Wes has been picking on Wayne. They should at least apologize to him." Aaron said. "Goody two shoes..." Diana muttered as she rolled her eyes at Aaron. 

 

--

 

Pets, Hebe and Wayne were at the cafeteria, and Pets grabbed all the food she could get. "Wow, someone have a big appetite today..." Wayne commented. "I'm so hungry!" Pets told him. "More like she's stressed out with monkey king again." Hebe told Wayne. The two gave each other a high five. 

 

Then, Pets turned to face her friends. "If you have monkey king as your neighbor and classmate, you will be stressed out!" she told them. "But good thing Aaron is there to calm our Pei Pei down..." Wayne said teasingly. Pets just sighed, and turned to grab more food. 

 

"Have you noticed, Xiao Jin? When Aaron smiles at her, she doesn't looked annoyed anymore." Hebe said. "I noticed that, Xi Bi!" Wayne said. Pets let out a loud sigh. "Whatever!" Pets told them. As she turned she saw almost bumped into Aaron. 

 

"Oh, sorry..." Aaron said shyly. "It's all right. I didn't know you're there." Pets said calmly. Aaron smiled at her, and went on his way. "Did you notice that, Wayne?" Hebe asked. Wayne nodded his head. "I noticed how Pets treat Aaron differently than the other annoying guys." Wayne said. 

 

Pets turned to face them. "Are you two not going to stop?" she asked. Hebe and Wayne just giggled. "I'm nice to Aaron because he's nice to me!"

"But Jiro is trying to be nice to you too." Hebe said. 

"He is irritating and annoying."

"I still don't know why you had a falling out with Jiro. Aren't you two close back in elementary days?" Wayne said. 

"He doesn't want to be friends, so I don't want to be friends."

 

Hebe and Wayne looked at each other, and sighed. "All right..." they both said. 

 

--

 

Jiro had a dreamy look on his face again as he stared at Selina. She is at the bleachers with her friends, while he is standing at the basketball court. Then, a ball hit him. He looked at his friends, and saw the three of them laughing at him. "Hey!" he shouted angrily at him. 

 

"Are we going to play basketball, or are you just going to stare at Selina?" Diana asked. "Jiro glared at her. "How much do you like me, that you're jealous at her?" Jiro asked. Diana acted as if she wants to throw up. "Can you be more attentive, Jiro?" Wes asked. "He can't be attentive. His princess is here." Aaron pointed out. 

 

As Jiro looked at Selina, he saw her smiling at him. "She have a pretty smile..." Jiro said dreamily. "If I were you, I'll approach her." Diana said. Jiro looked at her. "Then, go and approach her." he dared her. Diana pulled up her sleeves, and gave him a playful smile. "Sure!" she said. 

 

Before he knew it, Diana is already walking towards Selina. He looked at Diana with horror on his face as he watched her approach Selina. "Diana, no!" he said. As he made a step, Wes and Aaron held his arms. "Watch and learn, Jiro." Wes said. 

 

He saw Diana walk up to Selina, and talk to her. Then, Diana pointed at Jiro. Selina looked at him, and she smiled and waved at her. With that, Jiro blushed as he smiled and nodded her head. After a while, Diana went back to them, while Selina and her friends left the bleachers. 

 

"What did you say to her?" Jiro asked eagerly. Diana smiled at him. "Nothing. I just asked her to smile and wave at you." Diana said. As she laughed, the three sweat dropped at what she said. Wes looked at Aaron and Jiro. "This girl..." he said. "We should teach her a lesson." Aaron said. Jiro nodded his head. 

 

The two let go of Jiro, and then evilly smiled at Diana. She knew that if the three looked at her like that, they're planning something. "Hey,what are you guys going to do to me?" she asked. They just kept silent as they approach her. "Hey! Don't do something to me!" she said as she tried to walk away from them. "You can't escape us!" Wes said as they ran after Diana. They chased her around the court, until Wes and Aaron was able to catch her. 

 

"Payback time!" Jiro said as he smiled evilly at Diana. "Da Dong, don't!" Diana protested. Then, Jiro began to tickle her as punishment. 

 

--

 

"Pannis angelicus

Fit panis hominum

Dat panis coelicus

Figuris terminum

O res mirabilis

Manducat dominum

 

Pauper, pauper

Servus et humilis

Pauper, pauper

Servus et humilis"

 

Selina's voice filled the whole music room as she sang. After she ended the song, their teacher clapped at her. "Perfect! Just perfect, Selina!" she said. Selinanodded her head. "Thank you, teacher." she said. "Then, you shall sing this solo part at the performance, all right?" their teacher said. 

 

Pets, Hebe and Wayne sat at the back of the music room as they watched Selina sing. "I'm so jealous of Selina. She's so pretty and she have a beautiful voice!" Wayne said with a pout. "You can sing too, Wayne, or you won't be part of this choir." Hebe said. "I don't even get a solo like Selina." Wayne said. "But you're also as pretty as Selina." Pets told him. Wayne smiled shyly at her. "I know, right?" he said.  

 

Pets just smiled at her. "Pets..." she heard their teacher call her. She looked up at the teacher, and carried her violin with her. "We would like to try Selina's song with a violin accompaniment this time." she said. Pets nodded her head. "Wait for me, guys." Pets said before going in front. 

 

Pets looked at Selina, and smiled at her. "Ready?" she asked. Selina smiled, and nodded her head. As Pets played the song on her violin, Selina sang her song again. Hebe and Wayne watched them from behind. "Pets is so talented..." Hebe said. Wayne nodded in agreement. "I wonder why she doesn't want to sing anymore. What's use of being part of the choir if she doesn't want to sing?" Wayne asked. "Well, she plays the guitar, the piano and the violin. She can still part of the choir." Hebe said. "But why doesn't she want to sing?" Wayne insisted on his question.

 

Hebe looked at Pets, and smiled. "She used to sing with Jiro before. But since they stopped being friends, she stopped singing." Hebe said. Wayne gasped upon hearing that. "Really? But why?!" Wayne said. "Because it's something the two of them bonded over when they were young." Hebe explained. "It's too bad. Pets' voice is really nice as well..." Wayne said. 

 

"Ugh, stupid Jiro. It's his fault Pets doesn't want to sing again." Wayne said. Hebe smiled at her. "I think it's Pets' decision not to sing anymore. It's not Jiro's fault." Hebe said. 

 

"Good job, Selina. Thank you Pets for the accompaniment." the teacher said after Selina sang again. Pets just nodded her head. "Thank you for your hard work, Pets." Selina told Pets. Pets nodded her head. "Thank you, Selina." she said. 

 

--

 

Diana was alone at the girl's comfort room. She looked at herself in the mirror for a long time. Then, she took out her cap, letting her long hair down. 

 

She looked at herself sadly. Then, she let out a sigh. "Why can't you like me?" she said sadly to herself. 

 

--

 

OK. Did I say this is just a story of the bride and the groom? Of course not! There are a lot of things that happened among their friends that needed their help. 

 

Who does Diana like? I don't know. Not yet. And how do I get close to Selina? Is she the bride? Hmmmm.... I won't tell!