The Letter

Love Letter

OK, enough about me. Let me tell you about the letter. The love letter that started it all...

 

--

 

"Diana, let's go!"

 

Diana heard Aaron call from outside the classroom. She immediately put up her hair, and hid it with her cap. "Coming!" she told him. The three boys stood outside, waiting for him. "What took you so long?" Jiro asked in an annoyed tone. "Why do you girls have to take so long inside the bathroom?" Wes asked. "Why do you care?!" Diana said defensively. Aaron just shook his head. "Come on, let's go, or we'll miss our spot at the arcade." Aaron  told them. 

 

The four went to the mall to play at the arcade. As they went to the arcade, they passed by a dress shop. Diana stopped for a while, and looked at the beautiful pink dress on display. "It's so pretty..." she thought as she looked at it. "Hey, Diana. Move your !" Wes said as he pushed her. Diana pouted when Wes took her away. "Why are you looking at that dress? Ah, let me guess, you want to give it to the girl you like, right?" he asked as he put his arms around her neck. Diana just sighed. "None of your business." she told him. 

 

"Do you have someone you fancy?" Wes asked again. "Why do you ask?" Diana asked him. "Just curious. Let me tell you, if you need help with the girl you like, you have to let me know, all right?" Wes told her. Diana just nodded her head. "But I don't have anyone I like right now." Diana told him. Then, Wes pinched her cheek. "That's because you're so choosy!" Wes told him. 

 

"Hey, what are you two so slow?" Aaron told them. Diana looked at Aaron, and then she looked down. "N-nothing..." she said. "Let's go, all right? Don't be slow." Aaron said. Wes looked at Diana, and pulled her. "Let's go!" Wes said. 

 

--

 

"Hebe, look at this dress. Isn't this cute?" 

 

Wayne said as he showed Hebe the pink little dress he saw on the rack. Hebe gave him an are-you-kidding-me look. "Really, Wayne? Pink?" she said. Wayne rolled his eyes at her, and then showed the dress to Pets. "No, thanks." Pets said. 

 

"Aiyo, what's the use of shopping if you don't like any of the dresses here!" Wayne said. "Because the dresses you show us are the ones you want to wear!" Hebe said. Pets let out a laugh. She could imagine Wayne wearing that little pink dress, and she found it so funny. 

 

Wayne looked at Pets, and pouted at her. "Hey! Don't laugh at me!" Wayne told her. "Don't try to wear that dress, Wayne." Pets told him. Wayne rolled his eyes at her, and put the dress back on the rack. Then, Wayne noticed Diana was looking around the dress shop. 

 

"Oh. My. God. Is that Diana?" he asked, pointing at her. Hebe and Pets looked at the direction he's pointing, and realized it was Diana. "It is her!" Hebe said. "What is that brute doing here?!" Wayne said in his sassiest voice. "Why, isn't she allowed here?" Pets asked. 

 

"I'll ask my mommy to ban her in this shop!" Wayne said. Hebe and Pets looked at each other and sweat dropped. They knew Wayne's family own that shop, but it would be too much to ask her to ban their enemy. "Instead of banning her, why don't we just help her? I think she can't be girly around her friends because they're all guys." Pets said. "Or, maybe she's looking fora gift to her girlfriend." Hebe said. "Why don't you help her?" Pets suggested to Wayne. "Why me?!" Wayne asked. "Because you know better!" she said before pushing her near to Diana.

 

He stood near Diana. As Wayne looked at his friends, they gave him a thumbs up. Wayne turned to Diana and cleared his throat. "That dress doesn't suit you." Wayne said. Diana looked up at him. He looked at the rack, and found a pink dress that suit her more. "Here, this style and color suits you more." he told her coldly as he handed her the dress. Diana took the dress, and looked at it. It was a pink haltered dress that Wayne picked for her. 

 

"R-really?" she asked shyly. "Of course. I know more about fashion than you do, dear!" he told her. Then, she let out a smile. "It looks pretty..." she said as she stared at the dress. Wayne was surprised at her reaction. He had never seen Diana react that way to a dress. "Do you want to try it out, or not?" Wayne asked. 

 

Before Diana could answer him, her phone rang. "Hello? Oh, I'll go back now." she said over the phone. She returned the dress as soon as she ended the call. "Maybe next time. Thank you, Wayne." she said. As Diana turned to leave, he saw the sad look on Diana's face. Wayne let out a sigh. "Cyndi! Can you wrap this up for me?" Wayne told the sales lady. The sales lady approached him, and took the dress from him. "Yes, young master." Cyndi said. 

 

--

 

Pets, Hebe and Wayne were strolling around the mall. They stopped at one of the stall to buy something to drink. "Treat me for some milk tea, Wayne, please?" Hebe begged Wayne as she gave him puppy eyes. "Buy your own." Wayne said. "Pretty please?" Hebe said as she blinked at him. "No!" he said firmly. Pets just let out a laugh at them. 

 

Just then, someone bumped into Pets, making her bag and it's content fall on the floor. She saw another bag on the floor, with it's content spilled on the floor as well. "Sorry..." she heard a familiar voice said. Pets bent down to get her things. As he looked at the person who was also getting his things, she was surprised to see it was Jiro. 

 

"You monkey king!" she hissed. Jiro smiled apologetically at him. "Little girl, I'm so sorry..." he said. "Who said I'm a little girl!" Pets shouted in his ear, making him flinch. "Stop shouting in my ear. You're going to make me deaf." he said. As soon as they stuffed their things back inside their bags, both of them stood up. 

 

"Hey, don't forget your curfew." Jiro reminded her. "I don't have a curfew!" Pets told him. "Ah, just be home early so you mom won't be worried." he said. "Why do you care?"

"Because we're friends."

"No we're not!"

"All right. Because we're neighbors."

"I don't need you to tell me I should be home early."

 

Jiro let out a sigh at her. "Just be home early, all right?" he said. Before he left, he ruffled her hair first. Wes did the same thing to Hebe when he followed his friend. "Stupid lanky bean pole!" Hebe muttered. "OMG, Jiro can be a sweet boyfriend! I want a boyfriend like him!" Wayne said as he looked at Jiro dreamily."

 

"Wayne...." Pets hissed at her. Wayne just rolled her eyes at him. "Seems like he does care for you. Are you sure you don't want to be friends with him anymore?" Hebe asked. Pets let out a sigh. "I don't have any annoying friend." she said angrily. Hebe and Wayne just looked at each other with confusion.

 

--

 

It was evening, and Jiro was finishing his homework. As he grabbed his book, he noticed a red envelope that fell on his table. "What is this?" he thought as he took it. He looked at it curiously. "Did someone gave me a letter today?" he thought. 

 

He decided to open the envelope, and read the letter inside it. 

 

"Every time I see you, I feel like I'm falling for you even more. When you smile, it's like a ray of sunshine had gone through my window. When you look my way, my heart races against my chest. I feel sad when I don't get to see a glimpse of you. You don't know how happy you make me with your mere presence. 

 

But I can only watch you from afar. I feel like if I get close, you'll see through me and you'll find out my feelings. But even if that's the case, I'm still happy to see you from where I'm standing. 

 

I love you. I wish I have the courage to tell you that in person. I love you so much, that sometimes it hurts. And I can give up everything for just one second to be by your side. Because for me, that one second with you will always be an eternity for me. 

 

I know, you can't accept someone like me. But I'm still praying that by some miracle, you'll look my way too, and that you'll feel the way that I do. But for now, I can only wait till you look my way. 

 

Loving you with all my heart, 

Pets"

 

Jiro's eyes widened upon seeing Pets' name at the bottom of the letter. "She... wrote this?" he asked. "Wow, I should learn from her. Maybe I can ask her to write my love letter to Selina." he said. He looked at the letter again, and saw that there was no name as to who it was addressed to. And it was filled with stickers. 

 

"Girls... why do they like decorating things with stickers. And who is this letter for?" he thought. He examined the letter, but it has no clue as to who is Pets' crush is. "I wonder who he is..." he said to himself again. Then, an idea hit his head. And as he thought of that idea, his smile widened. Until he let out an evil laugh. 

 

--

 

I know it was wrong to take advantage of the situation, but eventually, I did. I used that letter to make Pets do everything that I want. I know, it's bad of me to do that, but what can I do? 

 

Now, it's up to me to find out to whom that love letter is for.