Blackmail

Love Letter

I know, I know, this is a bad idea, but hear me out. I also want to help Pets. But of course, my help comes with a price. And this is the only way I know she can help me out as well...

 

--

 

Pets had turned her room upside down, but she couldn't find what she's looking for. "Where is it?" she thought as she looked through the pile of papers on her table. "I need to find it!" she said to herself as she looked through her bookshelf. She looked inside her bag again, but no luck. 

 

After a few hours of looking at what she lost, she decided to give up, and laid on her bed. "Where could it be?" she thought worriedly. Why did she lose it in the first place? She smacked herself in the head, thinking of how she lost that important thing. "What if it fell on the hands of someone who's not supposed to see it? What should I do?" she asked herself worriedly. 

 

She wanted to cry, but she knows that it's no use to cry over something that's already lost. She can only hope no one ever finds it ever again.

 

--

 

Wayne hugged Pets as she cried. "Awww, sweetie, I'm sorry for your loss..." Wayne said as he consoled her. "Are you sure you can't find it?" Hebe asked again. Pets nodded her head. "Then, it is truly lost." Hebe concluded. 

 

"Where could I lose that thing?" she asked as she wiped her tears. Wayne and Hebe shrugged their shoulders. "Don'y worry, Pei Pei. I don't think anyone would be interested in that thing." Wayne said. Pets just let out a sad sigh. 

 

"Good morning everyone!"

 

Jiro cheerfully greeted as he and his friends went inside the room. The first thing he noticed is the sad look on Pets' face. "Ah, little girl... who made you cry?" he asked. Pets looked up at him and glared at. "Will you shut up?! How many times do I have to tell you I'm not a little girl!" she shouted angrily at him. Jiro just let out a smirk as he went to his seat. 

 

Wes passed by Hebe and ruffled her hair again. This time, Hebe was fast, and caught his hand. "Hey!" Wes said. Hebe bent his arm, making him flinch in pain. "If you freaking ruffle my hair one more time, I will cut your arm." she threatened him in a dark tone. Then, she let him go. 

 

Wayne and Diana looked at each other. She just nodded his head at him as she went to his seat. "Ah, Aaron..." Diana called his friend. Aaron looked at her. "I brought you a sandwich I made..." she said shyly as she handed him the sandwich.  Aaron smiled at her, and took her sandwich."Thanks. Diana! You're the best!" he told her. 

 

"Huh? Why does Aaron get a sandwich, and I don't?" Wes said to Diana. He pouted as he looked at him. "Yeah! Where's my sandwich too, Diana?" Jiro asked. "It's not fair that you're only giving on to Aaron!" Wes protested. Aaron smiled at him. "Jiro, if you want you can have my sandwich." Aaron said. Jiro let out a laugh. "I'm just kidding, Aaron!" Jiro said. Jiro looked at Diana, and winked at her. 

 

Wes looked at Diana, and pouted. "But I want sandwich..." he said. As Wes turned around, Hebe slapped a sandwich on his face. "Here you go, you stupid lanky bean pole! Don't bother Diana!" Hebe scolded him. Wes smiled at Hebe. "Thank you!" he told her. Diana looked at Aaron as he ate the sandwich he made. She smiled to himself, seeing him eat that food he made for him. 

 

Jiro patted Pets, and she looked back at him. "How about me, Pei Pei? Will you give some food?" he asked with puppy eyes. Pets smiled, and showed him her fist. "You want to get punched in the face, monkey king?" she asked him. Jiro let out an awkward laugh, and retreated back. "I'll get back at you later, little girl." he thought. 

 

--

 

Hebe was walking alone in the hallway. Suddenly, someone held her hand, and pulled her to an isolated corner of the hallway. That person pushed her on the wall, while the person put leaned his hand on the wall. 

 

Hebe looked at him, and rolled her eyes at him. "What do you want, lanky bean pole?" she asked. Wes let out a smile at her. "A kiss." he said. Then, he made a kissy face at her. Hebe gave him a disgusted look. "You look like a ert." she told him. With that, Wes sweat dropped. "Why can't I ask a kiss from my girlfriend?" he asked her. 

 

Hebe folded her arms, and snubbed him. "Just one kiss." Wes said. "No."

"One little quick kiss?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please with sugar on top?

"No."

 

Wes sighed, and gave up. "All right...." he said as he stood up straight. "I understand. You're free to go." he told her. Hebe let out a smile, seeing him as he pouted. She find him cute seeing him this frustrated. "Oh Wes..." she called him sweetly. As Wes looked at her, she pulled him by his necktie and kissed him on  the lips for a long time. 

 

He couldn't help but smile as Hebe kissed her. As Hebe broke their kiss, he still had that smile on his lips. It was as if he is still dreaming. "I'll catch you later, lover boy." she said as she winked. As he watched her leave he looked at her dreamily. "How lucky am I to have that girl..." he said to himself. 

 

--

 

Diana watched as Aaron animatedly tell her a story. She leaned on her hand as she stared at him. She liked looking at him and his face. Although she had memorized how his face looked, she doesn't get tired looking at it. 

 

She smiled to himself as she stared at his eyes, at his nose, then down to his lips. His facial expression made her smile. When he's into his story, he makes this cute wrinkle on his forehead that makes him even more handsome. 

 

"Diana, are you listening to me?" Aaron asked. Diana turned into a serious expression. "O-of course I am!" she said. "Anyway, so this is what happened next..." Aaron said as he continued with his story. 

 

It wasn't just his face that she likes. It's also his voice when  he speaks that draws him to her. He had this handsome voice that made her feel more calm. She likes it when his voice cracks as his speak. She likes hearing his laughter. 

 

"Diana?" Aaron called again. Diana made another serious expression. "What?" she asked. "You're not listening to me." Aaron said. "I am!" she said defensively. "What did I say a few minutes ago?" Aaron asked. "That your dog peed on your couch, and your mom scolded you for it." she said. 

 

Aaron turned into a smile. "You are really listening." he said. "See, I am!" Diana said. Just then, a group of girl approached Aaron. "Aaron, can you help us with something at the gym?" one of the girls, Joanne, asked him. Aaron nodded his head. "Sure." he said. 

 

Then, he turned to Diana. "Do you want to come along?" he asked. Diana shook her head. "No, I'm good." he said. She watched as Aaron was taken away by the girls. She could only sigh as he leaves. "He could never see me as more than a friend, does he?" she thought sadly. 

 

"Hello, toodles!" 

 

She looked up, and saw Wayne walking up to her. "Oh... hey..." she said blankly. Wayne sat beside her, and then handed her a paper bag. "I know you've been eyeing on that dress yesterday, so I took it for you." Wayne said proudly. 

 

Diana looked inside the paperbag, and saw the dress she was looking at yesterday. "B-but how?" she asked him. "Simple. My mommy is the one who owns the shop. So, I get to have that dress for free." Wayne said. Diana felt her cheeks burning as she stared at the dress. 

 

"Wait, you are planning to wear that, right?" Wayne asked. "Do I?" she asked shyly. "Oh, then it must be for the girl you like then..." Wayne said. Diana just fell silent. "Hey, tell me... is it for you, or for.."

"I don't even know how to wear a dress!" Diana confessed to him. "You want to wear that dress?" Wayne asked her. Diana closed her eyes, and slowly nodded her head. She was waiting for Wayne to burst out laughing. But as she looked at him, she saw him smiling. 

 

"I didn't know you have a feminine side!" Wayne said. Diana let out a sigh."I'm still a girl after all." she said. Wayne thought for a while until he got an idea. "Tell you what. Let's meet up at the school gate after classes." Wayne said. 

 

Diana gave him a confused look. "What for?" she asked. "So you can wear that dress, sweetie!" Wayne said. Diana let out a laugh. "I will look funny..." she said. Wayne let out a smirk, and then he snapped his finger. "Leave it up to me, girl!" he told her. 

 

--

 

Unfortunately for Pets, she has cleaning duties that afternoon. And more unfortunate for her, her partner that day is Jiro. 

 

"Little girl, do you want to walk home together after this?" Jiro asked her. Pets just rolled her eyes at him. "Thanks, but no, thanks." she said. Jiro let out a smirk. "Why do you hate me so much? And don't give me that generic answer that I'm annoying." Jiro said. "Why do you keep on calling me little girl? I told you -"

"That you're not a little girl anymore. OK, I get it."

"And you're being annoying by calling me that each and every time."

 

Jiro let out a sigh. He let out an evil smile, and decided to bring out the thing that could tame Pets - her love letter. "Oh, little girl! Does this look familiar?" he said as he raised the envelope in his hand. Pets looked at his hand, and was mortified to see that one thing she was looking for the whole day - her letter. 

 

"W-where... how did you get that?!" she asked. Jiro didn't answer her. "Do you want this back?" he asked, waving it at her. Pets ran to him, and tried to reach for the letter, but Jiro raised his hand, making her unable to reach it. "Give it back to me!" she shouted at him. 

 

"Oh, I can give it back to you..." he said. "Then, give it now!" Pets told him. "As long as you do the things I wants, I will give it back to you." Jiro said. Pets stopped, and looked at him. Then, she covered her chest, making Jiro sweat drop. "Not that, silly!" Jiro told her. "W-what do you want?!" Pets asked him. 

 

"Simple. I want you to do some things for me. If you fail to do what I want, you will never get this letter." Jiro told her. "W-what things?" Pets asked at him. Jiro smirked. He got Pets in his fingers, and he can't let this opportunity pass. "First. From today on wards, I want you to walk with me. To school, and going home. If you can't walk home with me, you have to ask permission from me first. " Jiro said. 

 

Pets just looked at him. He could see the hesitation on her face. "You don't want to? What if our classmates read this? I can just put this on the bulletin board..." Jiro said. Pets raised her hand to stop. "No! OK, OK, I'll do what you want." she said. Jiro let out a smile. "Good." he told her. Pets sighed and pouted. "Why am I so unlucky...." she said out loud. 

 

--

 

Who knew that by blackmailing her, I can get closer to her? Who knew that we would be able to rekindle the old friendship we lost as we grew up. I am so happy to spend time with Pei Pei.

 

But when she told me who that letter is for, I knew right then that I should help her.