A Plan

Love Letter

I don't know why, but I really, really wanted to help Pets be closer to Aaron. Also, I want to make her sing again. So I have to think up of a plan to make those come true...

 

--

 

"Ah Bu!"

 

Jiro ran after Aaron, who has just came out of the cafeteria. "Hey, what's up?" he asked. Jiro put his arm around his neck as they walked. "Can I ask you something?" he asked. Aaron nodded his head. "What do you think of Pets?" Jiro said. 

 

Aaron gave his friend a confused look. He doesn't know why he would ask that all of a sudden. "She's nice..." he said. "Just nice?" Jiro asked. "Yeah, she's nice..."

"Don't you find her cute? Or pretty?"

"She's kinda cute."

 

Jiro let out a smile. "Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" Aaron asked. "Ah Bu, tell me. If there's a girl in the whole school that you want to be your date on the graduation ball, who would be it?" he asked. Aaron let out a sigh. "I don't know why you're suddenly asking this, Da Dong..."

"Come on, just tell me."

 

Aaron stopped walking and faced his friend. "Are you trying to set me up with Pets?" he asked. Jiro let out a loud laugh, making him sweat drop. "Of course, I am!" Jiro said. Aaron let out a sigh, and shook his head. "Ah Bu! You said she's kinda cute, right? Why don't you ask her to be your date at the graduation ball?" Jiro told him. 

 

Aaron just let out a smile. "I don't know..." he said. Jiro let out a sigh as he put his hand on his shoulder. "Ah Bu, don't hesitate anymore. Just ask her to be her date. Don't you like her?" Jiro asked. With that question, Aaron's cheek turned crimson. "Da Dong!" he shouted at him. Jiro let out a laugh. He knew this is exactly what Aaron's reaction going to be. 

 

"Pets might be planning to go to the grad ball with Wayne. Haven't you thought of that?" Aaron asked him. "But have you thought that maybe Wayne will go with Hebe at the graduation ball?" Jiro retorted back. Aaron let out another sigh.  "Come on. Besides, it would be more convenient for the two of you. You two are partners at the cotillion, why not be each other's date that night."

 

Aaron let out a smile. "All right. I'll ask Pets to be my date." he finally said, With that, Jiro cheered to himself. "Yes! One point, Jiro Wang!" he thought. 

 

--

 

Pets was walking alone in the corridor, when Jiro caught up with her. "Pei Pei!" he called her cheerfully. Pets gave him an annoyed look. "What do you want?" she asked. Jiro let out a smile as he put his arms around her. 

 

"Let's make a bet." he said. Pets gave him a frow. "Xiao Dong, I have no time for your stupid bets!" Pets said as she folded her arms. "Here me out first, all right?" Jiro said. Pets stopped walking, and listened to him. 

 

"I can make Aaron be your date on the grad ball." he said. Pets let out a laugh upon hearing that. "Are you kidding me?" she asked him. "I can do that. If Aaron asks you to be his date, you have to sing with me at the talent show next week." Jiro told her. 

 

An angry tick formed in her forehead. "Wang Dong Cheng!" she shouted angrily at him. Jiro just gave her a smug look.  "How many times do I have to tell you that I no longer sing?" she asked him. "You have to do this with me or -"

"Fine!"

 

Pets pouted as she folded her arms again. "But only if Aaron asks me out to be his date." she added. Jiro let out a smile as he let her go. "Then, you have to choose what song we're going to sing. All right?" he said. Before Pets could further protest, Jiro ran away from her. "Stupid monkey king. I hate you!" she shouted at him. 

 

--

 

Diana and Aaron were at the bleachers, watching as Jiro and Wes were playing basketball. The two of them were resting for a while after a long game. "Xiao An, can I ask you something?" Aaron asked her. Diana looked at him, and smiled. "Sure." she said. She saw him blush as he shyly looked at her. 

 

"H-how... how do you ask someone to be your date on the at the graduation ball?" he asked. Diana looked at him. Secretly, she wanted to shout with joy, thinking Aaron is going to ask her to be his date. 

"Well, I guess you just have to tell her directly. Or, if you want to make it special, buy her some flowers before asking her out." Diana suggested. 

 

Aaron thought for a while. "Flowers?" he asked. Diana nodded her head. "Diana, let me ask. What kind of flowers would you like to receive?" he asked. Diana bit her lips. She wanted to hide her joy when he asked that. "R-red roses. A girl will never say no to red roses." she said. 

 

"So, if I give a bouquet of red roses to a girl while asking her out on a date, is it guaranteed that she'll agree to me?" he asked. "You'll never know if you won't try. If I were that girl, I'll definitely say yes." Diana said. Aaron looked at her and smiled. "Really?" he asked. Diana nodded her head. "Then, I know what to do now." he said. 

 

As Aaron looked away, Diana looked down to hide her red cheeks. "But even without flowers, just ask me to be your date, and I will definitely say yes..." she thought. Her thoughts were interrupted when Wes called them. "Diana, Aaron, can you join us? Jiro is killing me!" he complained. Aaron laughed at the taller guy. "All right, we'll join you." Aaron told him. 

 

Aaron looked at Diana, and smiled. "Let's join their game?" he asked. Diana smiled, and nodded her head. 

 

--

 

Wes looked at Hebe, and put his hand on the wall. They were at their secret spot that afternoon (at the fire exit) and agreed to meet after their last class. 

 

"So... will you be my date at the graduation ball?" Wes asked her. Hebe let out a smirk as she folded her arms. "No." she said. Wes sweat dropped in confusion. "What? Why?!" he asked. "If you become my date, everyone would be suspicious of us." Hebe told him. 

 

Wes let out a sigh. "Then, who are you going out on a date with?" he asked. Hebe let out a smile. "Wayne." she answered confidently. Wes let out a pout. He let out another sigh, and held her hand. He looked at her with a serious expression in his face. "Do you think it's time we tell them the truth about us?" he asked. Hebe didn't answer him, and instead, just looked at him. 

 

"I know we kept this relationship because your friends are not in good terms with my friends. But I want a normal boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. I don't want to hide anymore. I want to be able to go out on a date with you. I want to be able to walk and hold your hand when we're together. Hiding this relationship kinda ." Wes said. Hebe let out a sigh. "Do you think now is the right time to tell them about us?" Hebe asked. 

 

Wes nodded his head. "Wayne and Diana seems to be getting along well. Same goes for Jiro and Pets." Wes said. "Well, I guess you're right. I want to be proud of my handsome boyfriend too." she said as she smiled. "Then, you'll agree to be my date?" he asked. Hebe nodded her head. "As long as we're telling our friends about us." she said. Wes let out a smile, and kissed Hebe on the lips.

 

--

Did my work plan? I think so. I made Pets do the thing she hated the most. What I didn't anticipate is that my plan will backfire on me.