Chapter 7

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun needed distraction. People need distraction when they can’t stop thinking about a particular thing. Seo Hyun can’t stop thinking about Baekhyun. She hasn’t acknowledged the fact but she sure has developed a crush on Baekhyun. Her heart would do flip-flops whenever the angel would make an eye contact with her and show his signature rectangle-shaped smile but she decided to be a little rude towards her heart. She didn’t want to get into another relationship now when she just got divorced. She didn’t want to linger anywhere around something that would turn into love. Moreover, she felt that it was just a mere crush and she would get over it in no time.

She needed to get over this herself so she decided to visit her troublemaker. Completely ignoring Baekhyun who was sprawled on the bed with earphones she walked towards Chanyeol. “Chanyeol, are you free?” She looked over his shoulder to see him check the assignments of Philosophy. The said guy kept his pen down and looked at his sister. “I am not free but ten minutes break would be good.” He smiled at her and Seo Hyun kissed his cheek. “I am in one of those moods when one wants to do something but at the same time I want to rest and relax.” Chanyeol looked at you with a questioning look. “Why don’t you help me with assignments?” It wasn’t a bad idea but she definitely didn’t want to get anywhere near books. Chanyeol read her expression. “Why don’t you cook something?”

“My love for cooking doesn’t mean I need to cook every time to keep myself busy.” She folded her arms and sat on the chair across from him. “Then read one of those boring novels.” He shrugged his shoulders and went back to reading the assignments. Honestly, she could read but she felt like procrastinating. “First of all, they are not boring. Second of all, I don’t want to. Use your brain and tell me what I can do.” She stated and sighed. “Geez lady, calm down. If I seem to be of no help, ask Baekhyun. He is good at entertaining people.” Chanyeol suggested and called Baekhyun. The said man removed earphones and sat upright. “Baekhyun please entertain Seo Hyun. She is bored.” Chanyeol explained and went back to reading his assignments.

For a while, Baekhyun seemed lost in thought as if he was contemplating his decisions. Seo Hyun could see the obvious furrow of his brows and the confusion in his eyes. He was exactly what she was trying to get over but in the end she was back to him. “It’s all right. He seems busy. I will-”

“I know exactly what you need.”

 

Before she knew it, she was in the elevator of the building with the man whose presence affected her more than it should. She didn’t know where he was taking her but she had this tinge of excitement in her stomach. Soon the elevator stopped at the twentieth floor. It was dark and for a moment, Seo Hyun felt afraid but she decided to fathom the guy. She followed him towards an empty room. “Nobody usually comes here. Only I and Chanyeol visit it. It’s like our secret hideout.” Baekhyun switched on the light. Her eyes widened on seeing something she had expected the least. She uttered an inaudible ‘wow ‘and scanned the surrounding. There was a couch by the wall of the small, empty room. The whole room was illuminated by bright, yellow string of lights. A small TV was kept opposite of the couch and she could see the pictures which were clipped to the string of lights.

“Welcome to ChanBaek’s Paraíso.” He shouted and slouched against the sofa, patting the space beside him. Her eyes noticed the radio beside the sofa. Seo Hyun was still mesmerized. “You know, you should say something because I’m getting scared now.” He spoke which made Seo Hyun snap out of the daze. “This place…it’s beautiful. You guys have done this place justice.”

“Chanyeol and I discovered it when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter