Bonus Chapter

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I didn’t want to fall in love or need someone. I really didn’t want anything. But then, you appeared and I started wanting everything.”

-Anonymous

 

Love is being silly together…….

 

As far back as Seo Hyun could remember, the last time she had pulled a prank on Chanyeol he refused to talk to her for a month. This was the worst part but the fun part was that the prank was carried out very well and she was able to tease Chanyeol till it was no longer fun for her (as if that happened).

“Are you sure he won’t wake up?” Seo Hyun whispered, keeping her voice as low as possible. “He won’t. He sleeps like he was drugged by someone.” Baekhyun spoke softly and smirked at her. Both of them were currently trying to paint the taller male’s face with their paintbrushes. They were bored and wanted to try something new was their version of explanation for their actions. People who knew both of them would say it was Baekhyun’s idea but it wasn’t true. It was Seo Hyun’s idea. The woman had wild ideas in her mind but her boyfriend calmed her down.

Speaking of her boyfriend, Baekhyun was- he is the man of her dreams, except the fact that he is real. Falling in love with Baekhyun was one of the best things that had happened to Seo Hyun. Every day was a mystery, full of something new. Baekhyun’s different perspective would intrigue her. He was unlike any man she had ever met and wondered how he put up with a boring woman like her. With Baekhyun she realized that love is more than just kisses on the lips, hugs for comfort, having someone to depend upon and staring into the eyes; it’s about being yourself with the person you’re in love with, kissing their soul, believing in them through their worsts and bests. Every day she would learn something new about him and today she learned that when you do something ridiculous with someone you love, ridiculous seems fun.

“And it’s done.” Baekhyun mumbled as he finished painting Chanyeol’s forehead black. He took a picture of his best friend and silently high-fived with Seo Hyun. They quietly led themselves out of the room and went back to sleep, patiently waiting for the next morning.

 

(They were woken up by Chanyeol’s screaming. The angry male chased the couple in the apartment who were laughing hysterically. He took his revenge by pouring sauce on both their faces.)

 

 

Love is reading books and listening to music together…..

 

Seo Hyun snuggled in more and more into Baekhyun’s chest as he read the last page of the novel which they had been reading for the past two weeks. Baekhyun paused reading and kissed her temple before he finished reading the last line. “That was one good novel.” He removed his spectacles and kept it on the book on the nightstand. “I liked the writing style but I kept losing interest in some parts. It couldn’t grab all my attention.” Seo Hyun shifted so she could look into Baekhyun’s eyes. “From what I observed, it was my lips that kept on distracting you sweetheart.” Baekhyun smirked and pulled her closer so that she was sitting in his lap. Seo Hyun hit Baekhyun playfully on his chest and hid her face in the crook of his neck while Baekhyun laughed.

“Wanna listen to some music?” Baekhyun suggested and pulled out his earplugs from his pocket. Seo Hyun nodded her head and kissed his cheek. She tried to hide her smile as she watched Baekhyun trying to untangle the earplugs, his raised eyebrows and his frown suggesting that he was irritated by it. She took the earplugs from him and untangled them before handing them to Baekhyun who watched her in awe.

This was the part of the night that was Baekhyun’s favorite. They would listen to their favorite relaxing songs and enjoy each other’s warmth. He would occasionally drop a kiss on her neck and she would massage his scalp. They would just enjoy the comfortable silence and let felicity take over them. Sometimes they would crack bad jokes and laugh at them or build pillow fort or sometimes just talk till they couldn’t keep their eyes open.

An adorable smile took shape on Baekhyun’s l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter