Epilogue

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I will look at you across any room and think you are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen for as long as I breathe.”

- A.R. Asher

Is this really love? She asked herself every day when she was falling apart, piece by piece. She didn’t know she had been busy with the wrong person all along and when she finally accepted it, she changed. She was broken inside yet together outside, burnt inside but soft outside, weak inside but fierce outside. She realized that she deserved more, someone who makes you wanna love yourself more and more every day, someone who truly cares, someone in whose arms she’s home, someone who loves her. She did find that someone and that someone is her forever.

Seo Hyun was disappointed to come home to a silent house. She just returned home after meeting Sehun. The two of them were out to enjoy some time together after a long time. He just couldn’t stop talking about his ‘the one’ all the time and Seo Hyun couldn’t stop smiling, happy seeing her best friend who finally was sure about who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Speaking of the one, she checked her phone to see any missed calls or text from her ‘the one’. She placed her handbag on the couch and walked towards their bedroom.

“Baek-”she stopped when her eyes met the beautiful scene. She was grinning from ear to ear when she saw Baekhyun sleeping on the bed with their daughter sprawled on his chest. She took a picture of this and decided to join them. She covered herself with the duvet and put Baekhyun’s arm around her before snuggling into his chest. The male slowly opened his eyes and took in the surroundings. He placed his arm around his daughter before placing her gently beside him when he noticed his wife looking at him.

“You came.” He spoke in a raspy voice and pulled her closer so that their noses kissed. “And I found you enjoying yourself with Baekhee which made me jealous.” He sleepily giggled and kissed her forehead. “Did she cry? Did you feed her? Don’t tell me-”She would’ve continued on and on if Baekhyun wouldn’t have silenced her with a peck on her lips. “I fed her and then I sung her to sleep and no, she didn’t cry while she was with me. She only cries when she is with you. I am her favorite.” He answered and earned a slap on his arm.

“How was your time with Sehun?”

“We had fun. That love-struck moron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter