Bonus Chapter 2

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You might not have been my first love but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant.”

- Rupi Kaur

 

Love is enduring bumpy roads…..

Time had never been so slow for Seo Hyun. Her heart and mind had never been so lost for her. Her anxious eyes were fixed on the clock which somehow kept showing her the same time. She had never felt so heartbroken even with Ji Won because it was her fault this time. She hated herself. She hated the fact she trusted opinions more than facts, a trait of hers that led to a fight with Baekhyun. The man had been avoiding her and when she tried to talk to him, he just rushed outside in the rain. She would have followed him but the man explicitly told her not to because he had to gather his thoughts.

Seo Hyun had never felt so miserable now that she had hurt Baekhyun. She never meant this to happen. She loves him, she just- she can’t let something like this break them. She wanted him to know that she was wrong and she didn’t want lose him. Her heart seemed still, as if it was no longer racing. How would it? Baekhyun was nowhere near her. She was just leaving when the door opened revealing Baekhyun, his hair dripping and his clothes completely soaked. His expression was impenetrable and Seo Hyun held his gaze, unable to look away.

“Baekhyun I’m sorry. Please don’t-” Seo Hyun began but was cut off by Baekhyun who walked towards her and placed his lips on her. Her eyelids covered her eyes soon and tears rolled down her cheeks while her hands fisted his shirt. His lips moved passionately against hers and his arms bringing her as close as he wanted her to be. Seo Hyun could feel her dress getting soaked and sticking to her skin but it didn’t matter. Her eyes remained close for a second savoring his taste when he pulled away. “I shouldn’t have said those things. I shouldn’t have listened to others. I didn’t want to argue with you.” Seo Hyun whispered as she looked into the eyes in which she found herself lost, again.

Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something but she stopped him by placing her finger on his lips. “Hear me out. I love you and I want to be with you forever. My past doesn’t matter and it won’t affect what we have because what we have is unbreakable. My feelings will never change for you and my heart will always beat for you because you are the one it needs.” She whispered against his lips which were threateningly close to hers. Seo Hyun closed the distance between them by connecting their lips again. Baekhyun smiled against the kiss and kissed her soul as he lost himself in the moment. Not giving each other a chance to breathe the kiss became more passionate by each passing moment as Baekhyun hoisted Seo Hyun up, her legs secured themselves around his torso and her hands tugged at his hair as he takes both of them to their haven.

 

Love is doings things we love together…..

Chanyeol had never been so annoyed before. He liked getting on others’ nerves but when he wanted to be serious, he would be serious. “Argh. Can you guys just stop cursing?” He hurled his pen towards Seo Hyun and his shoe at Baekhyun. He successfully caught their attention when both of them groaned and turned to glare at the culprit. What made him laugh was how funny they looked with facemasks. “Are you guys playing PUBG while wearing facemasks? Since when did you start playing PUBG Seo Hyun?” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter