Chapter 3

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun wasn’t sure if she wanted to punch him in the gut or slap him on the face. Heck, she doesn’t even know why she agreed to follow him to the park. She didn’t deserve a man like him and didn’t want to breathe the same air as him. “What do you want Ji Won? I don’t have time for the people I hate.” She snapped. With her fists balled, she had a hard time controlling herself and not going unruly right now. “I just wanted to return some of your stuff.” Ji Won kept the bag on the bench and turned around to leave. She looked at him with disbelief because she was not done with him. “You think that you can just give me my things and leave. You think that after everything you have done to me, you’ll just move on.” He stopped in his tracks and turned around to face her. He smirked and Seo Hyun swore to wipe that smirk off his face.

“I don’t think there is anything left for us to talk about.” He shrugged his shoulder and crossed his arms. This did nothing but add the fuel to the fire. Seo yeon had lost her self-confidence, her optimism and conscience weeks ago. She blamed herself for not being able to see through his lies. She ruined her life because of that vicious man she fell in love with who was doing nothing but deceiving her. She was scared. Afraid that she’ll lose him, she lost herself. He had committed a crime of breaking her heart; it wasn’t something that the Constitution would say but it was something that wasn’t legit according her book of love.

“Do you think playing with my heart was fun? You think buying your lies was amusing? You think that being gullible I won’t see the piece of crap you were under all those coats of fake promises that you made-“

“Listen woman, I’m not here to-,”

“You will listen to me and I’ll make sure that you listen it to the end!” Ji Won flinched. He had never seen Seo yeon so indignant.

“You stabbed me in the heart a million times and you think I wouldn’t bleed? I went against the wishes of my parents to marry you because I loved you but I was wrong because they knew what I didn’t know, that you are nothing but a conceit bastard! You betrayed my love for you, you betrayed my loyalty to you and that made me angry. People hate it the most when their loved ones drop the curtains concealing their identities and God knows what that’ll do to me. So let me get this straight, if you ever hover around the people I love, I’ll rip you apart piece by piece and then shove it up your .” Seo Hyun could finally breathe. Her hands were shaking and she was surprised by this new gained confidence but she made sure she was understood and she meant every word she said.

Knowing there was no purpose of her staying there, she turned to leave but a rough hand gripped her wrists. “I’m not vulnerable and what, ‘Conceit Bastard’! Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter