e i g h t

love story→ WONHA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you feel my heat. Look into my eyes. It's where my demons hide. Don't get too close. It's dark inside. It's where my demons hide"- Demons- Imagine Dragons

Sowon stared at the wall as she ventured deep into her thoughts. There were a thousand of thoughts going around and around, circling like a roundabout. She hadn't been getting much sleep, and when she did it was only for an hour or two. The nightmares were constant, she never got a break. The thoughts and images of the car flipping, the image of Yerin with blood on her head, the image of Yuna on the dashboard, broken and tangled. The sounds of screams were the worst, they rang through Sojung's head like a fire alarm. Shaking her head Sojung stood up from lying down and then trudged her way through to the living room. She had changed clothes in days, she had stopped showering and she barely ate. She didn't have the motivation to do anything. Usually, Eunbi would help her and motivated her, that was how she got out of her most serious stage a few months back, all with the help of medication as well. But Eunbi wasn't here. She was sleeping on Yerin's couch and would rarely come back to the house unless it was to get clothes or other things she may need, leaving Sowon by herself. She hadn't been to school for two weeks since the incident with Eunha, Yerin and Eunbi, she just couldn't bring herself to go.

Sowon, now staring at the tv, not taking in any of what she was being shown, but she yet again stuck inside her mind. The sudden sound of a knock at the door, cause Sojung to jump out of her seat, she was very much an easily frightened girl. She debated whether she should actually just not answer the door, but her guilty conscience decided against it and she dragged her feet to the door, noticing that Eunbi had forgotten her keys so it was most likely her.

"FOR S SAKE EUNBI, I TOLD YA THAT YOU NEED TO KEEP AN EYE ON WHERE YOU PUT YOU'RE KEH-KEYS!" Sojung yelled as she opened the door to Eunbi. Not the Eunbi that was expecting but a Eunbi.

"Haha, just give me a quick second." Sojung giggled awkwardly as she slams the door on Eunha's face. 

"KKKKK," Sojung screamed, banging her head on the door before opening the door with a smile plastered across her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter