S e v e n t e e n

love story→ WONHA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So kiss me on this cold December night." - Cold December Night- Michael Buble

"So then Mrs Kim, how big do you want the Christmas tree to be? Sojung asked as she sneaked up on her fiancé, wrapping her arms around the smaller ones waist, causing Eunha to jump.

"Holy . You shouldn't sneak up on me like that. You know my bladders weaker after having Chaehyun, I could have pissed myself." Eunha giggle before turning around to slap Sowon on the arm.

"Sorry, I just love hearing your little squeal its so cute."

"Anyways, I'm not Mrs Kim yet, I'm still Miss Jung." Eunha stated as she looked up to Sojung, their arms wrapped together, swaying side to side.

"Not long now, and I get to call you mine." 

"How about we get Christmas out the way first huh. So when we going to get the christmas tree? Also to answer your first question, as big as you can possibly get." Eunha asked, after placing a gentle kiss on Sojung's cherry lips. Eunha broke the hug and continues to wash up the dishes.

"Well once you finish the dishes and SinB is done with her shower, we can all wrap up warm and go together."

"I can't, I have to go and get the best present for Yerin. She's coming out of the rehab centre today." Eunbi said as she exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and hair.

"Oh My God, how long have you knew she was being released?" Sojung asked 

"About a week. She just didn't want to make a fuss about it. I wanted it to just be the two of us. Especially after the last time she came out of the other rehab centre went terribly, I want this to be perfect." Eunbi explained.

"No of course, well tell her we said hi, and maybe you guys, Yuna, Yewon, Sojung and I could go christmas shopping one day this week." Eunha suggested as she wiped her hands cry with the tea towel.

"Yeah, maybe. Anyways, I need to get ready. See you two tomorrow yeah, I'm gonna stay round hers tonight. Make sure she doesn't do anything crazy."

"Of course. Well then babe, get your coat on then we can head off." Sojung smiled, passing Eunha her coat from the coat stand. Eunha quickly put her coat on, followed by a hat and scarf before clutching hands with Sojung as they exit their house.

"Do you want to walk? I thought i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter