f i f t e e n

love story→ WONHA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" all alone searching in the cold. Holding on to a shred of hope"- Let Go- This Wild Life (feat.Maya Tuttle)

 

Sojung knew that something didn't feel right, the moment her eyes fluttered open. It had been five days since they got back from the hospital and every night Sojung slept with Eunha. She also woke up every hour to make sure that Eunha hadn't done anything stupid, unlike last night. Sojung was so exhausted she couldn't bring herself to wake up every hour to check on the small girl. However she wish, she had. Sojung went to pull her petite girlfriend into her arms, but as she went to wrap her arms around her girlfriend's waist, her arm fell straight to the bed. Sojung knew there and then something was wrong. Eunha was a deep sleeper, she only ever woke up during the night if she was sick.

 

"Eunha? Are you up already?" Sojung asked as she pulled herself out of the warm bed and onto the cold tiled floors. She pulled a dressing gown over herself and ventured into the kitchen. Eunha wasn't there. She wasn't in the living room either. Nor the bathroom.

 

"Maybe she's just gone out, but at nine-thirty in the morning?" Sojung asked herself. 

 

Sojung grabbed her phone from the charger and immediately pulled up Eunha's number and rang it. No luck, no answer. Sojung continued this for about twenty minutes, every-time there was no answer. That is when Sowon knew something was defiantly wrong with her girlfriend.

 

Sojung quickly made herself some breakfast before getting changed into a black and white striped T-shirt, with denim shorts. There was no time for a shower, or to put on makeup. She needed to find her girlfriend. The girl's mental health wasn't good enough for her to be alone right now, who knows what kind of situation she is in right now. That wasn't something she was ready to think about.

 

After finally getting ready, she grabbed her phone to see whether Eunha had maybe gone to Yerin's or Yewon's place, or if they had seen her. She dialled Yerin's number and waited.

 

"Yerin?"

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Yerin asked down the phone.

 

"No, have you seen Eunha? She left during the night, I can't find her. She won't answer her phone." Sojung explained, starting to panic a little.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter