s i x

love story→ WONHA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I'm walking towards the door, I'm not sure. But baby if you say you want me to stay. I'll change my mind- Change My Mind-One Direction

.

.

"I demand, you tell me where Yuna is. I need to know. She needs me with her, please." Sojung cried as she tried to force her way off her bed, pulling at the IV drip that was still attached to her hand. Out of the three girls in the crash, Sojung was the least affected, with just a bump to her head and whiplash. Yerin came out with a few fractures and a set of broken ribs, but her other health is good, she was her normal self once she had seen Eunbi in the hospital. Yerin was in the cubicle next to Sojung, which made it easy for Eunbi to both her best friends. 

Yuna, on the other hand, had the worst injuries of the three. She was currently in the intensive care unit, with a spinal cord injury. So far Yuna had had two operations since she first arrived.

"We will let you see her when you are better and when Yuna is stable, till then Miss Kim, you are just going to have to wait." The senior nurse explained as she checked on Sojung's vitals.

"It's been three days since I got here, I can't miss any more school. I'm fine, I feel fine." Sojung sighed as she stared at the nurse.

"Well, if you are lucky, I'll talk to the head doctor and get him to check you once again and maybe you can Yerin can be discharged later today." The nurse informed, before heading into Yerin's cubicle to do the same. 

Sojung sat in silence as the car crash, played again and again in her mind. Yerin kept putting her foot down causing the car to start speeding. The second that Yerin caught glimpse of the other vehicle on the wrong side of the road, she immediately started to slow down, yet time ran out and the two cars collided.

"Hey," Umji said weakly as she pulled Sowon out the trance she was in. Sowon looked up at the youngest of their group and saw how her eyes were foggy, red and wet from all the crying and grief she has been through while waiting for Yuna. Her cheeks were tear stained and she was wearing the same clothes for the third day.

"Hows Yuna?" Sojung asked, as she sat up in her bed and faced the younger.

"She's doing better, but we have to wait until she wakes up to see if she paralysed."

"Pa-paralysed?"

"Not forever, they are hoping it's temporary but they are not ruling out permanent. I caused this Sojung. It was me, she could have died and my last words to her were atrocious." Yewon sighed as the remaining tears she had been keeping inside finally left the floodgates. Sowon grabbed the tiny bit of Yewon's body she could grab from her position in bed and pulled Yewon onto the side of the bed. Sojung swung her legs out of the blanket, causing goosebumps as the cold air hit her and sat next to the girl who was now weeping. The curtain across the way was opened and Yerin and Eunbi saw the two girls sitting next to each other and made their way across the ward and into Sojung's cubicle, SinB pushing Yerin in a wheelchair due to her broken ribs.

"It wasn't your fault sweetie, I don't want to hear those words come out of your mouth again, do you hear me," Sowon exclaimed as she put her arm around the crying girl.

"I shouldn't have talked to her like that, what if she had died, I wouldn't forgive myself," Yewon said as her cries got more and more hysterical.

"How much sleep have you got?" Yerin asked, twiddling her thumbs knowing she only had sleep because she had sleeping pills.

"Not a lot, but I can't leave Yuna. What if she goes before I can apologise, I'll never forgive myself. It'll play on my mind every day till I eventually kill myself. I can't go to sleep till I've seen her." Yewon described as her cries subsided.

"Don't say like that Yewon." Yerin sighed as she looked down at the scars on her wrists.

"Why? We all think about it once in our lives, and that is how my life will be without Yuna, I can't go sleep. You guys don't get it." Yewon sighed.

"No, no we get it. How about, you sleep here for a little while and we'll wake you if we get any information on Yuna. I promise you." Sojung smiled, holding out her pinky as she stared at the younger girl. Reluctantly Yewon made the pinky promise with Sowon and helped herself into Sojung's bed.

"Where are you going to go?" Eunbi asked, quietly so Yewon can fall asleep.

"I'll go down to the cafe, and get a drink or something. If the doctor asks, I'll be back up in a few minutes." Sojung explained, as she embraced the two girls and placed a kiss on the now sleeping girl's forehead. Sojung pulled along her IV drip along beside her and made her way along the confusing hospital wards, all the corridors looked the same. The ward all had as much personality as the rest of the hospital. The floor is slate grey and the walls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter