e l e v e n

love story→ WONHA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So tell me when you hear my heart stop" - Possibility by Lykke Li

Eunha sat and stared. There was nothing she could do. The young boy's mother and father had too much money that there was no way that Eunha could win a court battle. No matter how much evidence they have.

Whether that evidence is the clothes with his DNA on it or the two-month-old baby that currently occupies Eunha's uterus.

"The school have said they would like to see you. For a meeting. I think it might be too see whether you can do the work from home instead. At least then you don't have to see him again." Sojung explained as she sat next to the girl staring out of the window.

"I'm not coming in." Eunha blankly replied in a monotone voice.

"Eunha, it's been two months. I'm being patient with you. You know that you can't throw your education away for some dickhead."

"No need for education if I'm pregnant."

"That's more of a need to get one. You need to provide for your baby somehow." Sowon sighed.

"What? Provide for the baby I don't want, the baby I got pregnant with by , the baby that is ruining my life forever. I'm not going to school end of."

"No, I'm not having that. If you aren't gonna get dressed in your uniform then I'm just going to drag your to school in your pyjamas, I don't give a ."

"Wanna know the reason why I don't want to go in?"

"Go on then, enlighten me!"

"Because I'M gonna be the WEIRD pregnant teenager, who got and no one believes me and they all believe Jaeho. And this stupid ing infant is making me feel sick ever two minutes, I can't deal with it!" Eunha cried as she was lead by Sowon into the car on the way to school.

"No one thinks like that, I swear, they are so supportive of you. Jaeho has literally been cancelled by the whole school, his friends hate him, he goes around by himself." Sojung explained.

"Am I supposed to feel sorry for the ?"

"Oi language, but no I'm not trying to get sympathy for him but I'm trying to get you to see why you would be better to go to school and see for yourself, everyone is on your side," Sojung said as she drove into the school.

"I don't want their sympathy, I just want to be back to my normal self, before the baby, before the , before the drugs. I just want to be happy." Eunha sobbed.

"Come on, let's just get this meeting done and we can see what the school says. Dry those eyes little one." Sojung smiled as she stretched her shirt over her hands and wiped the eyes of the younger one. She stopped and stared at the younger girl, it was like a drama. Without thinking Sojung leaned in and placed her soft lips onto Eunha's cracked lips. They moved together for a fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter