s e v e n

love story→ WONHA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Feelings that come back. Never went away." - Do It Now- Jasmine Thompson

Sowon entered her school once again, knowing her group wouldn't be the same ever again, well not until Yuna and Yerin had fully recovered, it had been two months since the accident and Yuna was yet to recover.

Eunbi had been sleeping at Yerin's apartment just till she knew Yerin would be okay to do things for her own, leaving Sowon to have the apartment to herself. Sowon found the apartment far to quiet for her liking, causing her to go to her thoughts more often than she is used to.

Yewon had been visiting the hospital every day and sometimes sleeping there before she is able to leave. The stress was getting too much for her and it was finally showing. She hadn't been to school since the accident.

Sojung stared into space as she waited by her car for SinB and Yerin, only to be shocked out of her trance as SinB taps her on her shoulder.

"Hey, you ready to go in?" SinB asked as she put the brakes on Yerin's wheelchair.

"It's really weird without Yuna and Yewon. I really don't wanna go in. I don't know if I'm ready." Sowon explained it was her first day back since the accident, unlike Yerin who had SinB and had been going to school, despite her broken ribs which were healing nicely.

"How about you try to stay for the day then you can rest tomorrow. Take it day by day." SinB smiled, patting Sojung on the back, with a grin on her face.

"Hm, I guess. I wish I was in your classes. You guys are lucky to have each other and Yuna and Yewon in your class. You even have Eunha, how is she? Has she been going to school, like she promised me?" Sojung questioned, getting off the bonnet of her car.

"Yeah, you'd be surprised as to how she is now." Eunbi smiled as she took Yerin's wheelchair handles in hers and led the way to the school building. As they entered the building the students in the corridors stared. Partly because they weren't used to seeing Yerin in a wheelchair yet, despite her being back for a month and mostly because Sojung was back.

Sojung put her head down and stayed behind the two girls and stumbled her way to her classroom.

"You sure you are going to be okay?" Yerin questioned, looking up at Sowon from her chair, taking her hands in Sowon's.

"Yeah, I'll be okay." Sojung smiled weakly before heading into the classroom. She was the first one there and she needed that because she wanted to get used to school life again. Slowly but surely people started to move into the classroom. There were obviously people gossiping about how Sojung was back, but Sowon blocked them all out.

"Sojung, it's great to see you back. How are you?" Yena asked as she sat down next to Sojung at their shared desk.

"Could be better, to be honest, I mean I'm here for starters and I'm worried about Yuna and I wanna go home but I'll it up I guess." Sowon ranted as she stared, drawing a continuous circle with her blue biro.

"Yeah, I heard she is in a coma, but only a few hours before you go home. Also, we a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter