f o u r t e e n

love story→ WONHA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry if I say, "I need you". But I don't care, I'm not scared of love" - Strong - One Direction

Eunha sat still, no words leaving as she let her eyes go out of focus from staring at the wall. It had been nearly twenty - four hours since the baby was born, Eunha finally got to see the baby but nothing prepared her for it. Yerin and SinB was waiting outside the whole time, they were currently still there, they slept outside on the waiting chairs.

"You sure you don't want anything? I can get you some water?" Sojung asked, rubbing her eyes after being blinded from the hospital lights after her nap.

"Can you leave?"

"What?"

"Can you leave? I need you to go! I need to be alone, please just go." Eunha mumbled in a monotone voice with a blunt look upon her face. Her voice cracked a little before she held back the tears.

Sojung took the voice crack as her cue to leave. Some people grieve differently, maybe that is why she wants to grieve by herself, without Sojung. She pulled herself off the chair and walked over to her girlfriend before giving her a kiss on the forehead. Sojung clutched her bag and head out of the door. The small click of the door indicated to Eunha that sojung had left.

Nothing could stop Eunha now! She couldn't even stop herself.

Eunha screamed.

The scream tore through her like a great shard of glass. Eunha felt her eyes widen and pulse quicken, her heart thudding like a rock rattling in box. The scream came again, desperate, terrified... human. The blood drained from her face, before she was even aware of making the conscious decision her legs were taking her off the bed. She stood for a fair few seconds doing nothing before she lashes out. 

Expensive medical equipment was thrown across the room, chairs and tables were flipped and her anger was finally being released. She slid down the wall as she lost all her energy like she had a battery drain.

"How is she doing?" Eunbi asked, as she shook Yerin awake, the moment Sojung stepped foot out of the door.

"She's not doing good, she's..." another scream escaped Eunha's mouth, which caused Sojung to pause her sentence as she inh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter