f o u r

love story→ WONHA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weakness forgive me, I tried

Even the best of us cry- Heron- Grumble Bee
.
.

The old battered car had once again successfully got the three school, despite cutting out a few times. Sojung couldn't help but notice the smaller girl from the rearview mirror, taking in how the girl fiddled with her hair as she listened to the tinning music blaring from her earphones. She'll burst her eardrums if she turns it up any louder.

"Stop staring, she is gonna notice," Eunbi explained as she caught Sowon stare at Eunha for the fourth time within ten minutes.

"Shouldn't you be focusing on getting Yerin in your bed." Sojung snapped back as she turned her attention back to the road ahead of her.

"Oh yeah, I've been needing to talk to you about that," 

"You guys alright?"

"Yeah, yeah. It's just I know that you have had trouble with depression and anxiety and stuff. I just need your opinion." SinB exclaimed.

"Of course, what's wrong. And don't worry, I know how you hate to talk about personal things." Sojung smirked before being hit lightly by SinB.

"Anyway! Yerin has been really down recently and ignoring me. I've tried asking her what's wrong but she won't explain. She puts on a very brave face but I can see through her. I just don't know what to do. I love her Sojung and Yerin knows it, maybe that's why she doesn't want to tell me or maybe she doesn't love me back, or"

"SLOW DOWN! Take a breather for a second. All you need to do it show her once or twice that you are there, don't tell her, show her. Bring her back after class today, then go from there okay." Sojung smiled as she turned into the car park.

"Eunha, who are you staying with today?" Sowon asked as the younger took her earphones out of her ears and gets her bag ready to exit the car.

"My old friends said they would consider being friends again if we talked through everything."

"And who are your old friends?" Sowon asked, being a quite protective mother-like figure towards the girl.

"You don't have to worry, it's only Jiyoo, Hayoon and Sejun."

"And their entire quad I'm taking it." Sojung queried, arms crossed.

"Maybe, but I'll be fine. I'm seventeen, nearly eighteen. I'll be fine." Eunha smiled as she exited the car and met up with the group of people. Sowon watched heinously as the younger girl slowly made her way up to the group, looking petrified.

"I'm not so sure about her staying with them all day, they've left her before they can leave her again." Sojung blurted out, finally getting out of the car.

"You worry too much, she'll be fine. Also, take that wicked look off your face, you look like you could beat that group to death. It's not a pretty look for a woman." SinB explained.

"Says you, a living meme." Sowon barked back, roasting the younger. Eunbi just stood and glared at her until she made eye contact with Yerin and ran towards the girl, Eunbi and Sowon had once been called Tom and Jerry and from then it stuck.

"Bye, then I guess." Sowon sighed as she entered the old school building. The halls were filled with all different kinds of personas, from the stereotypical geek to the beauty princess. Luckily Sowon wasn't too popular but wasn't too hated in the school that she could go a day with and without being noticed, all depended on the days.

The school day went far too slow for Sojungs liking. The class bore her to death, she didn't have any friends in her class as all her friends were a year younger than her. Finally after millions of minutes of staring into space and every so often writing an answer to the questions that were written in the book that Sowon was copying from, the bell finally rang and she made her way out of the stuffy hot classroom that smelt of body odour and entered the cafeteria.

No one ever had a set seat in the cafeteria, except the group that Eunha was apparently friends with. No matter how many times she tried to stop the thoughts of how the group they are treating Eunha, they would always come back.

"Sowon, Sojung! Over here!" A small mouth called out, it was a voice that Sowon knew well. Her head swivels towards the voice and finds the source of the noise. Within a few minutes, Sojung had made her way towards a group of four girls.

"How are you, you haven't been to school for a week?" Yerin asked as she held onto SinB's arm as I sat down at the table.

"Yeah, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter