s i x t e e n

love story→ WONHA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My life and you, equal sign. So my remedy is your remedy" - Jamais Vu by BTS


Sowon braced herself, with SinB but her side, as she stood at the door hesitating to knock.

"Do you need me to do it?" SinB questioned putting her knuckles up to the door, getting to knock.

"NO!" Sowon interrupted as she grabbed her friends hand and then quickly knocked at her girlfriend's mother's door without thinking.

"Why are you so scared? She is your girlfriend?" 

"Because, I don't know what state she is in and plus the last time we were here, her mother wasn't the nicest."

"Yeah, like I could forget that." SinB said before being greeted by Eunha's mother. The two girls bowed as they greeted her.

"Hello Mrs. Is Eunha home? It's just, I'm worried for her greatly." Sowon explained.

"Please come in, I'll get her for you." Eunha's mother said as she let them into the house. The two friends took of their shoes as soon as they entered and waited for her mother to bring Eunha.

Sojung grabbed the hem of her jacket as she waited for her girlfriend to arrive.

"Hello." A small voice whispered as she came round the door.

"Eunha." Sojung smiled, as she sprinted through the hallway towards her girlfriend and brought her girlfriend into a bear hug.

"Why the did you do that to me? And come here of all places? I thought you hated her? No offense or anything but after what i witnessed last time." Sojung said as she bowed again to Eunha's mother.

"None taken." Her mother said, bowing back.

"I'll explain come with me. Eunbi, stay with my mother, she'll look after you." Eunha explained, as she grabbed Sojung by the wrist and lead her to childhood bedroom.

Sojung sat on the bed as she watched Eunha lock her bedroom.

"Why did you do that to me? You could have atleast left a note or something babe...WHAT THE . I WAS WORRIED SICK." Sojung shouted finally releasing all the anger that she didn't realise she had stored inside.

"WELL YOU WOULD WANT YOUR MOTHER IF YOU LOST A CHILD!" Eunha screamed back as she paced the room.

"WELL...I'm sorry for shouting, that wasn't right. Look come sit down, I'm sorry. I was just worried baby." Sowon sighed, patting the bed next to her before running her hands through her hair. Reluctantly, Eunha gave up and sat next to her girlfriend.

"I didn't mean any of that. I should ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter