t h r e e

love story→ WONHA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And I built a home, For you, For me
Until it disappeared, From me, From you. And now, it's time to leave and turn to dust - To Build A Home - The Cinematic Orchestra
.
.

Eunha sat facing the woman who had given her life, a sour look on her face aimed at her mother. Opposite the young girl was her mother, who with all her might couldn't look into the eyes of her own daughter. The silence killed the loving atmosphere that once filled the brick walls. Eunha's mother was a lot like her offspring, which indicates why she may have been kicked out. They were too much alike, so they clashed a lot. She had a soft hazel brown hair and hazel eyes to match. Unlike her daughter she was considerably tall, not overriding Sojung's height though.

SinB came walking into the room, carefully clutching a tray with four cups of tea. Silently she placed the three cups in front of Eunha, her mother and Sojung. Taking her cup into the kitchen with her.

"So...wh-where have you been staying all this time?" Her mother questioned, taking a sip of the piping hot tea.

"I've been sleeping ho-"

"WITH ME. She's been staying with me," Sojung butted in.

"Sowon please, I can't lie to her. She needs to know what she has done to me, how she left me, her own daughter." Eunha spat at the end as she faced her mother with gritted teeth. Sojung nodded and took a sip of her tea, Before wrapping her hands around Eunha's now clenched hands.

"I kicked you out because you were addicted to drugs and alcohol because or him. What is she, your drug dealer?" Her mother spat as she put down her cup.

"I come from a respectable home thank you very much. Now that is no way to talk to your daughter, your own flesh and blood. She has been through and you didn't even think to go and see where your own child is or thought about whether she was safe. A real loving mother wouldn't kick their daughter out if they had an addiction, they would help her. Send her to a bloody rehab centre or to the hospital, but never, NEVER JUST KICK THEM OUT INTO THE STREETS." Sojung screamed, the tears streaming out of her face, causing her red eyes and cheeks to go puffy.

"Sojung stop!" Eunha pleaded, grabbing Sowon's forearm as she was becoming agitated.

"NO EUNHA, no you don't deserve to be spoken to like that, no one does," Sojung said through gritted teeth, as her grip becomes tighter and tighter on her cup of tea

"I think its time for you to step out for a few moments," SinB grinned slightly as she took the cup from her hand and helped the older off her seat and out of the house into the car. Opening the door roughly, the younger helps the older into the old battered car. Before returning to the passenger seat, slamming the door to make some sort of point to the older.

"What the was that for? You know this car is basically broken, you will pay for that if it's broken child." Sojung cried as she started to move her hand around the steering wheel, whispering to her car as if it was hurt.

"ME! What the hell was that scene for in there? This is why I don't let you get into arguments because you can't control yourself. But NEVER, never have I seen you get that angry" Eunbi explained as she put her arm on the tall brunette girl. The tears wouldn't stop. Eunbi had never seen Sojung sit like that, so deflated. Her loose shoulders shook, her hands hanging low, making no attempt to conceal or even wipe away her own tears. Aside from her reddened face, she was so grey looking. Eunbi had seen others cry like that and in every case, it was a transition from a person with hope to one without. It's a kind of crying that shows the child underneath, that the hurt has cut right back through the protective layers acquired in maturity.

"What's going on Sojung? This isn't just you feeling sorry for the girl, there is something deeper. I can feel it." Eunbi said pulling the older into a lopsided embrace, playing with her hair as she cried into her arms.

"My brother, he."

"You have a brother? You've never told us, where is he?"

"He isn't here. He is in a mental health institution, he ruined his life. He took drugs and drank constantly, then one day he had a seizure and now he has brain damage. I don't want Eunha to end up like that if she goes back to drugs, I can't see someone I love end up like that again. I love her Eunbi, I can't have her destroy her life as my brother did." Sojung explained as she got her phone from her pocket and scrolled through the thousands of photos on her phone before revealing her phone to Eunbi, which lit up a photo of her and her brother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter