f i v e

love story→ WONHA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Going back to the corner where I first saw you. Gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move - The Man Who Can't Be Moved- The Script
.

.

"You have to stop this Sojung, she's gone. You can't keep this up forever," SinB shouted from her room and Sojung stormed out of Eunbi's room.

"I'm not, going to keep this up forever."

"You said that four months ago, it's been five months. Let her go Sojung, you barely knew her anyway, you knew her for two weeks." Eunbi explained as she sat down next to Sojung on the couch.

"Just let me go this one last time, then I'll stop. I promise. Also, you can learn a lot about a person in two weeks."

"It's the weekend, she won't be there,"

"You don't know that."

"I do Sojung, she's gone. You didn't really want her, you didn't really love her. You just pushed yourself on her because you were feeling upset over your break up with Seoyoung. She was your first ever girlfriend, the girl who made you realise you were gay."

"BIUAl!" Sojung butted in.

"Biual, sorry. Anyway, you had a bad time with your boyfriend and no one knew about you and Seoyoung, so it made your relationship hard. You just needed love, I know you did. And you though Eunha, a small and vulnerable girl was your answer."

"I didn't take advantage on her," Sowon grunted, running her hands through her hair and rushing off the couch to get the keys to her ty, rundown car.

"Ugh, that's not what I was saying."

"You were implying it by saying vulnerable!"

"Okay, then impressionable." Eunbi sighed, putting her hands up in defeat, as Sowon slammed the door closed to their apartment. Sowon and Eunbi rarely argued but when they did, it was only a few hours before they would make it. For the pure fact that they had to live together and they can't change roommates, so they had to solve their problems whether they liked it or not. 

Travelling down the street, keeping to the speed limit Sowon stopped off at Yuna's apartment block, where Yerin also happened to have a room in. Sowon and SinB were supposed to be there as well but yet again the terrible campus staff got their apartments mixed and they had already settled and moved in before they could change anything. Beeping the horn twice, to get Yuju's attention, who was loitering on the old brick wall that looked that it could collapse at any moment. She waddled over to the car and got in the passenger seat.

"What's happened between you and Eunbi then?" Yuju questioned as soon as her hit the seat of the car.

"Why would anything be wrong?" Sojung replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"Eunbi, texted me saying if I see you, to say she was sorry and she didn't mean what she said."

"Oh, well she had said sorry, it's forgotten now."

"If you were arguing over Eunha again, then that's just stupid because we all know, including you deep down that she ain't coming back."

"You don't know that!"

"So, it was about Eunha. Well, I'm sorry to break it to you hun, but she ain't coming back. Get it into that little head of yours okay." She smiled as she gave Sowon a playful slap on her arm.

"Ugh, can Yerin hurry up so we can hurry up with this stupid shopping trip already. What do you need to get anyway?"

"Oh, just a present for Yewon, it's our year anniversary in three days and I need to collect the ring from the makers,"

"Dude, you going to propose to her? That's awesome man."

"NO, no God no. I need a bit more time for that. No, it's a promise ring." Yuna explained as she pulled up a picture of the ring she bought on her phone and showed it to me.

"THAT'S GORGEOUS!" Yerin exclaimed with a raised voice as she leaned over from the back, scaring both the young girls in the front.

"Dude, stop doing that! You shat up both up."

"Sorry, anyway let's go get this ring before I burst. I can't wait for Yewon to see it,"

"Why will you burst weirdo?" Sojung asked, starting the journey to the jewellers.

"Because two of my best friends are going to promise each other to each other, that's pretty darn amazing if I don't say so myself!" Yerin explained, looking up from her phone.

"Yeah, you're right. From now I'll forget about Eunha and that whole situation and focus on those who are in my life right now."

"That's a good idea Won (Sowon's nickname), plus she was a for leaving you. I mean, you gave her shelter, food and clean clothes and what did you get in return...NOTHING! Nothing that's right, oh well. Forget that Hoe."

"Hey, don't call her a Hoe," Sojung said, her voice breaking midsentence. Sojung didn't know if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter