Chapter 16

My Unscripted Life

Jungkook sighs, pondering, unable to believe he really was grounded. The last time his mother grounded him was when he was in middle school and he went to a party without his mother’s permission.

He clenches the pencil since he could not play video games either, the only thing his mother left for him is his phone. Taking the opportunity to work on his homework that is due tomorrow. He sighs, picking up the phone, wondering whether or not he should let Jimin know he is grounded? Worried that Jimin might be angry when he learns why? He puts the phone down, turning back to his homework, he taps the pencil staring at the phone, biting his lip.

 

His stomach growling, he decides to go to the kitchen to make a sandwich, as he was about to head to the kitchen, the doorbell rings.

“Ahh, didn’t he take a key?” says Jungkook, heading to the door. He opens the door to see Jimin standing there. Jungkook stares at him puzzled.  What is he doing here?

“Hi,” says Jimin, smiling.

“Hi. Um…I-I’m.”

“Jenny told me you were grounded,” says Jimin, “Sorry.”

“It’s fine,” says Jungkook.

“Someone home?”

“No.”

Jimin pouts, “I feel bad.”

“Don’t feel bad, it was my fault for not paying attention to the time,” says Jungkook, feeling like a fool, “Childish huh?”

Jimin chuckles, “No, it just means your parents care about you,” he says, “Are you okay?”

“I have time to do homework now,” he says laughing.

“Yeah,” Jimin says brushing his hair, “Okay, I just wanted to check on you. I’ll go.”

“Do you…Do you want to come in?”

“Is that a good idea? Isn’t being grounded like you can’t have friends over?”

“No one is going to be home for a while, I’m bored because I can’t play games.”

“Okay.”

 

Jungkook’s eyes follow Jimin as he scans the place, “I was just about to make a sandwich, want one?”

Jimin turns around, “I’ll make it for you.”

“You’ll make a sandwich for me?”

“Hmm-mmm,” he says, walking past him and to the kitchen. Jungkook chuckles, following him.

Jimin opens the refrigerator, “White bread or wheat?”

“Wheat.”

Jimin pulls out a bag of wheat bread and places it on the counter, Jungkook takes a flat board, opening the bag and taking out to two bread,

“Cheese?”

“Yeah, sure,” says Jungkook, chuckling, as Jimin takes out the cheese and places it on the counter, along with tomatoes,

“Turkey or chicken?”

“Turkey.”

 

Jungkook watches him carefully slicing the tomato, trying to ignore his racing heart, how good Jimin smells and how good looks in that loose blue sweater he was wearing. Jungkook shuts his eyes just to banish naughty thoughts that were creeping up in his head. Jungkook steals a glance. Dazzling.

Stop drooling. Just look somewhere else. Anywhere else.

“Finished,” says Jimin, cut it in half and holding it in front of Jungkook’s face, “Take a bite.” They lock eyes for a few seconds, Jungkook averts his gaze to the sandwich, blushing. He leans down and takes a bite of the sandwich, locking eyes with him again. Jimin smiles, biting his lower lips. Inviting and seductive. Jungkook wonders how something so simple and mundane can make his blood rush throughout his body, heating it up. He clears his throat,

“It’s good.”

“Of course,” says Jimin, boasting, “With my parents working all the time, I kind of lived of sandwiches.”

“A sandwich king, huh?”

“You know it.”

 

Jungkook steals a glance at Jimin who sat across from him, playing with his phone while he finished his homework. He taps his pencil, unable to focus. Jimin glances up, and Jungkook quickly looks back down.

Jimin chuckles, “Want me to leave?”

“What makes you think that?”

“Cause, we’ve been sitting here for twenty minutes and you’re still working on the same problem,” he says laughing.

Jungkook blushes, embarrassed, “I just can’t solve it.”

Jimin puts his phone down, getting up his seat. He walks slowly and stands down behind Jungkook, leaning over his shoulders,

“Hmm, looks difficult,” he says, dimly in almost a whisper, his warm breath on his neck, sending tingles throughout Jungkook’s body who was unable to react. His heartbeat increasing with each passing second. Jungkook turns and their faces were inches away from each other, the whole thing was unbearable for Jungkook, not sure if Jimin was doing this on purpose. Either way, he found himself unable to think with Jimin being so close to him, his cologne making him dizzy and hot.

Unclenching his teeth, his awareness of him fills the space between them with a rush of heat, the same feeling he had back in the club. He swallows hard, pulse racing, his attraction to Jimin was unbearable. He wanted Jimin, no more than that, he desired for him with his entire being.

Jimin ends the tension, with a kiss on the cheek, and stands up.

“I should go.”

Jungkook releases the grip on the pencil, grabbing his wrist, gripping it tightly, not sure why. He stands up, facing him, they gaze into each other’s eyes. Everything was fair game; their feelings and desire spoke loudly and filled the room with tension and testosterone. Jimin’s soft gentle hand caressed his cheek, a soft cat like pour escaped Jungkook’s mouth, melting at just a touch, as if he was under a spell. Jimin’s gaze fell to his lips, drawn to them, lips parted. In slow motion, he bent toward him, their eyes closing as he caresses his mouth with his own. Jungkook stiffened, a weak gasp escaped him, but he couldn’t relent. The taste of Jimin’s full plump lips was far more than he bargained for. It tasted salty and sweet, he could taste the sandwich, they shared.

In a moment he drew him close with a raspy groan. He cupped the back of his neck and kissed him deeply, gently, possessive in his touch. Jimin’s fingers twined in his hair, desperate to explore.

They part for air, a small voice warning him this is not the time or place to be doing this but Jimin’s heavy-lidded eyes drew him and controlled every corner of his brain. it. He dismisses any rational thoughts, picking Jimin up. Jimin’s legs wrapping around his waist, as he places him on top of the table. Jungkook lifts up his sweater over his head, dropping it on the floor. They pull apart, breathing heavily, Jungkook took in Jimin’s body. Ogling it in wonder and amusement, he couldn’t help blush at the sight, his toned etched chest and abs.

“Wow,” mutters Jungkook. Jimin chuckles. Without delaying what they both crave any longer. They kiss again, on each other’s tongue.

A moan escapes Jimin’s mouth, enthralled with passion. He kissed then nibble Jungkook’s neck, his hands making way inside his shirt, with his help, he pulls off the shirt, tossing it aside. His eyes glisten at Jungkook’s equally well toned muscular body.

 

 Completely overtaken by their hormones, they were oblivious to the sound of the door closing.

“Jungkook!” calls out Namjoon. They quickly pull apart, shocked.

“! it’s Jennie,” says Jungkook.

Jimin jumps off the table, with ragged breath they scrambled to make themselves decent. It wasn’t long until Jennie came wandering in the living room and with luck by then, they managed to put their clothes back and step away from each other. They exchange glances, trying to control their breathing, and as well calm down, in order to not look suspicious.

“Jimin?” says Jennie.

“Hey,” says Jimin, almost out of breath.

“What’re you doing here?”

“Um,” says Jimin, glancing over at Jungkook, who was frozen.

“Nothing, I was looking for you, right?” replies Jimin.

“Yeah, Jiminie-hyung was looking for you,” adds Jungkook, clearing his throat, “Did you need something? You called me?”

“Oh, nothing,” she says, “Mom told me to check on you.”

“She is making sure I’m home or what?” he says, hoping to draw her attention away from them. Jennie rolls her eyes,

“Did you need something Jimin?”

“Um…no just wondering if you wanted to hang out or something?”

“Okay,” says Jennie.

Jungkook watches as Jimin and Jennie both walk out of the living room, as Jimin steals a glance at him, a gentle concerned as he mouths the word “sorry”. Jungkook shakes his head, mouthing the words, “Don’t worry about it.”

As soon as Jimin and Jennie disappeared upstairs, Jungkook sits down, bursting out in laughter. Are secrets always this intense and fun? He wonders.

“Oh Jiminie-hyung,” he mutters underneath his breath.

***

Monday 

Jungkook opens the locker, placing his skateboard inside and taking out his notebook.

“So Jimin and you are a sure thing now?”

“It looks like it,” says Jungkook, “I had such a crazy weekend, it just I got myself grounded”

“Yeah,” says Taehyung.

“I’m pissed you went out without us,” says Lisa, frowning.

“Sorry, I wanted to be alone with Jiminie-hyung,” says, “Next time, I’ll invite you guys.”

“Gee thanks,” says Taehyung, “Oh, was that hot guy there?”

“What hot guy?”

“The one from the party with the blue hair.”

“Oh, Yoongi?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah, and I would forget about him, he is twenty-one,” says Jungkook, closing his locker.

“Why?”

“Um…because you are underage,” says Lisa.

Taehyung exhales loudly, “Whatever, do me a favor and ask Jimin to give me his under.” Jungkook chuckles, “You really like him?”

“Of course, he is hot,” says Taehyung, “I’ve always liked older guys, they are way more fun.”

“I’ll try but don’t hold your breath,” says Jungkook.

“Oh my god, can we talk about something else,” says Lisa, crossing her arms.

“What do you want to talk about?”

“Anything other than guys.”

 

Taehyung and Jungkook exchange glances, both smirking, “Jacob?”

“s,” says Lisa, walking away.

 

***

After finishing his lunch, Jungkook quickly makes his way to the library, filled with excitement. He couldn’t wait to share everything that happened with Jimin with his anonymous friend. He opens the door, quickly greeting the librarian and making his way to the computer but stops in his track. His computer was taken, a girl was sitting at theirs. He clenches his fist, not sure of what to do. It would be weird if he asked her to get up from the chair? But he also wanted to read and know about his anonymous friend, he sighs.

With no choice, he decides to leave but as he was about to walk away, the girl got up from the chair, Jungkook watches her as she puts ways to stuff, a pencil, notebook and a stack of sticky notes.

His eyes enlarge, could she be his anonymous friend, he wonders. The girl as if feeling Jungkook’s gaze, looks at him, dumbfounded. Jungkook averts his gaze, his eyes wandering. The girl picks up her backpack and pushes the chair in, walking away. Jungkook exhales relieved, the computer was now free. He glances over his shoulder to the girl as she walks out of the library.

He chuckles, shaking off any thoughts of making an assumption that every person who uses the computer might be his anonymous friend. But he was also starting to get curious and wanted to know if his anonymous friend was a he or a she. He shakes his head, sitting down and turning on the computer before taking out the sticky note. He reads the note,

“Hi. How are you? How was your weekend? My mine was full of surprising events. I think I’m falling in love and it is scary. I don’t know what to do.