Chapter 08

Love At Gunpoint
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! ^^/

Here's a brand new chapter with our two chaotic boys.

Enjoy! 

Jaejoong's eyebrows just rose higher. What did he care how many girls the other wouldn't be able to satisfy anymore if his was gone! Those were no good reasons for him to not shoot.

“What do I care about what girls you or not? Those are no reasons... ...” But then Jae realized something; chuckling he asked: “You can't get it up? Aren't you just a teenager?” An amused grin played around his lips.

“I almost feel bad now that you can't get it up, at this age. It must be hard on you.” That definitely was fake pity and even someone deaf would have been able to tell as much. Jae, however, didn't move his gun one bit, even following Yunho when the other started to shift from time to time. But really, he would lie if he would say he wasn't just the smallest bit curious. The way Yunho talked about his ; so confident like he had something really great hanging between his legs, made Jae curious if it was true. Though hell would raise first before he would do anything so he could see the other teen's .

Suddenly some memory flashed through Jaejoong's mind, a memory which let his eyes widen a little. He already had his hand pressed against Yunho's and what he felt there was definitely not small. Distracted with what he remembered Jae shook his head a bit, trying to get rid of the thoughts again.

 

“...And what if I can’t run very well anymore after you’ve shot off my goods? You know how sad Tae is gonna be if I can’t go running with him? You don’t wanna make my puppy sad, do you???!” Yunho was very busy with explaining why - aside from that one girl - no one would probably be more sad to see him lose his jewels than his furry son; Taepoong. Yes. He was playing his best card right now. But hey, all is fair in l- Well, you get it. No way was he thinking the L-word while also thinking of Kim Jaejoong. Then he realized that Jae had asked him something.

Oh great! How to explain this one?

“Well, uhm… No, I- It’s been a bit difficult lately… Getting it up,” he said through gritted teeth. “I used to every night, but lately I’ve been busy; staying out, playing with you, so- yeah, I guess this is all your fault.” Well, he did ask, didn’t he? But just then. Just as he was telling the other about how nothing wanted to stand up even a little bit, the beast itself started to stir; no wonder really, seeing as how Jae kept poking it with that damn gun. Of course Yun himself noticed pretty quick what was going on, and he cast a glance above him.

“Really? Now??? Now of all times?! Why don’t you just strike me with lighting or something? I think I’ll actually prefer that to this…” But nothing happened. And he actually considered throwing himself down the stairs instead. Jae would probably shoot him first though. So for now, Yunho stayed put while cursing anything and everything; including his infamous who quite clearly did not know what was good for it.

 

When Yunho mentioned the puppy, Jaejoong's thoughts came back to the present and he remembered to concentrate pointing his gun where it was right now. His face scrunched up a bit at the mention that the other would normally every night.

“My fault?! How is it my fault you are not able to get it up?!” Well, Jae found that accusation unfair, he didn't even do anything to Yunho other than give him a nosebleed. But then again; “Do you... perhaps... like me?” Wide eyes looked at the other teen, then a shiver ran down Jaejoong's back and the arm holding the gun went a bit slack. “Ewwwww, that's disgusting! I don't want someone like you to like me!!!” The black haired teen looked accusingly at Yunho.

 

“Like you?” Yunho’s eyebrows shot up at that. Oh. This was just getting better and better. And despite the look on his face, he could kinda understand why the other teen would ask him. But Jae did not need to know that, of course.

“What the hell makes you think that?” He looked at Jaejoong; followed his gaze- right down to his crotch where a rather noticeable hard on could be seen through the tight fabric of his jeans: Oh. Yeah. That… “Well, you said so yourself,” Yunho began; once again trying to talk his way out of the situation. “I’m a healthy teenage boy; I’m supposed to get a at odd times. Hell! No one would even care if I get one watching the Cooking Channel… And for the record, that happened only once, and I was very drunk, and do you know how delicious those strawberry cream puffs looked??!... What I’m trying to say is, I could get an anytime, anywhere. I might even have developed an unknown involving old machinery without knowing it, and this place is totally pushing my buttons...” Yunho knew full well how ridiculous he sounded, but right now he didn’t care. Instead he took a step forward towards Jae. One more. Until the only thing keeping the distance between them was Jae’s gun. Then he pulled out the waistband of his jeans just a slight bit; glared down into Jaejoong’s eyes.

“But don’t kid yourself, Princess… This. This has nothing to do with you!”

 

Jaejoong was unsure of what he was supposed to do. Laugh at how idiotic Yunho sounded? Just shoot the other in the head and not just castrate him? What should he do in such a situation?!

And so he just blinked at Yunho a little owlish, but keeping the gun in place, just in case. However, he learned quickly that it didn't stop the other from coming closer and because Jae was a little clueless at the moment he just stood still without doing anything.

On instinct, when the other pulled his waistband a bit, Jaejoong looked down and regretted it instantly, because he wasn't really able to look away again. That bulge inside Yunho's pants... well, he would lie if he would say it wasn't impressive. But then he jolted a bit, looking up at the other again with a raised eyebrow.

“You do know you have a gun pointed to your , right? Do these things arouse you? I mean...” And Jae just pressed his gun closer again, even moved it for a moment.

 

“It’s kinda hard to miss, you know…” Yun growled, a humorless smile on his lips. “Especially with the way you’re jingling it around my junk. Maybe if you stopped poking and prodding me for just a second things would calm down again!” Well it was worth a try…

And Jae did actually pull away the gun long enough for Yunho to take a deep breath and try and calm himself down. He closed eyes; hands fisted at his side as he tried to think of the most uny things he could. Anything to will away that hard on. And nothing worked…

Apparently, nothing was enough to tame the Godcock today, which stood hard and proud; mocking him as Yunho opened his eyes again. And he noted then with badly hidden surprise how the other teen had stuck pretty much the whole barrel of the aforementioned gun into his jeans now; to get a good look at him, it seemed… What the HELL, Princess????!

 

Well, could you blame Jaejoong for being curious? The other looked so concentrated and determined that Jae wanted to know if he really was able to will his down. And how to get a closer look than right inside the pants? With the barrel of the gun he pulled the waistband more, because never would he touch the other voluntary, his eyebrows shooting up when he looked at Yunho again.

“So, guns and machines really arouse you?” Gosh, that stupid mouth of his! Of course Jae knew the other just spewed earlier, but sometimes he just wasn't able to stop his mouth and stop the idiotic things that came out of it. That was the reason he was more the quiet than the talkative type. His non existent brain-to-mouth-filter had brought him into too many embarrassing moments in his young life already. So now his gun was stuck inside Yunho's pants, his finger still on the trigger though and the both of them standing even closer now.

Jaejoong looked up again, his eyes widening at the realization of how close they were; their noses almost brushing. The black haired male wanted to step back, but his heel collided loudly with the control panel behind him. When the hell did they move to be so close to those?! His eyes flew down to his gun again. Honestly, he could have already just pulled the trigger. Why didn't he? Frankly spoken, Jae wasn't too sure himself, but he had to admit that he was quite... fascinated with what he could see.

 

“Well, that’s my theory since the only other thing here besides those is- well, you…” Yunho was surprised at how hoarse he sounded when he finally spoke again. He fought to get control of his breathing; swallowed hard. Why the hell was he so affected anyway? There was no way he was getting a woody for old metal all of a sudden. And that just left one other option… However much he hated it.

“And I already told you, that that is only something that could happen in your wildest dreams…” Or mine. It was then that it occurred to Yunho too just how close they were. When he felt the angry puff of air from the other on his face. When he looked down, and his lips were just- right there… He quickly lifted his gaze; maybe not looking would help; it didn’t. And to distract himself, he kept talking… “I mean, it would be crazy… Look what happened just now: One kiss, and you wanna geld me like a horse. Imagine if we- tried to do… more… Would be a bloodbath, wouldn’t it?” With each word, Yunho pushed forward a bit; pressed closer. Silently he dared Jae to do something. But the other teen still hadn’t pulled the trigger. At least not yet...

 

The words spoken didn't really register in Jaejoong's head, he heard the other talk but his senses were just focused on how Yunho came even closer. The warmth he felt emitting from the other body and the feeling of his gun slightly pressing against his own hips now too.

And in the back of his mind Jae knew that if he would pull the trigger now, he would not only get Yunho but himself too and that was something he didn't want. A bullet wound wasn't even one point on his list of things he would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter