Chapter 07

Love At Gunpoint
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! ^^/

We have a new, exciting chapter for you all.

Enjoy!

Jaejoong swatted at Yunho's head once he realized the other had lied to him about the spiderweb. And while he hit the head of the other teen a second time, he glared at Yunho too before continuing his way up the stairs. Rather fast this time too, just wanting to get up there and leave the stairs behind. That they would have to go down again later didn't occur Jae at the very moment; he was just glad he made it without the staircase collapsing and him probably landing on Yunho – no thanks to all of that!

But once upstairs Jaejoong's eyes went wide again; staring at what was in front of him. A huge room opened up to them; it was rather good-looking still; nothing like what the stairs had promised.

“That must have been their control room...” Jae breathed more than a little fascinated and went over to the large window overlooking the entrance hall of the factory where they were standing just minutes ago. A soft touch of the tip of his right forefinger brushed over one of the button panels. “I wonder what they produced here...”

His curiosity got the better of him, and Jae started pushing some of the buttons, but his hopes of something happening diminished quickly. Of course, it was all very old without so much of an ounce of electricity probably.

Jae reached up to touch the control panels on top, but he quickly took his hand back and scrunched up his face a little. Then he looked at Yunho, who was looking around too. He wanted to ask the other to get rid of the spiderwebs, but his pride wouldn’t let Jaejoong open his mouth, so he just retreated to another door, which hung on crooked hinges.

 

Entering the control room a few moments later, Yunho was still holding the top of his head; rubbing the spot with his hand. Damn! Jae had gotten him good just now as there had been nowhere to run on the staircase, and the Jung heir was quite sure he would have a bump or two before the night was over.

“So much for offering to save your …” he grumbled while taking in the room they now found themselves in. The whole place was just screaming to be cleaned, but still looked cool even under a fine layer of dust. Going in the opposite direction of where Jae was, he noticed faded writing on one wall; it looked like some of the workers had left their signatures behind. Even the small, black piece of coal which had most likely been used to write with was laying on the old and dusty floor. Yunho grabbed it and turned his head.

“Oi Princess!” he called, looking over his shoulder at Jae. “If you’re done playing, come here for a sec.” It took a long time. A very long time. So long that Yunho almost gave in and went to Jae, but then the other came up and stood beside him; a questioning look in his eyes.

“Look!” Yunho said, pointing to the writings on the wall. “Lets leave our autographs here as well…” He turned fully to face Jaejoong now while holding the small piece of coal out to him. “It can be how we sign it. The truce!”

 

For a moment Jaejoong looked between the wall and the coal in between Yunho's fingers. Then he slowly went to take it from the other, his fingers slightly brushing against the other teen's and for a second Jae flinched, not expecting to meet such warm skin.

When he had the coal in his hand he looked at Yunho again before he asked: “Like this here being safe ground? No fighting here?” He waited for the other to say something before he would decide to sign or not. Yes, he asked about a truce, but he needed to see if the other would be serious about this too.

 

Yunho smiled when Jae accepted the coal piece from him, and he too noticed the small eternity when their fingers touched.

“Well, these hands certainly didn’t feel that soft before when they were aimed at my head.” But now. Now, was different… At the question he nodded.

“Yeah. Something like that. I mean, where has beating each other up gotten us anyway?” He questioned now. “All it’s gotten me is a sore nose, and having massive nosebleeds every time we meet isn’t something I particularly enjoy.” Saying this, Yunho touched the bridge of his nose, but there was no anger in his voice.

Then he suddenly reached out and took the coal back out of Jaejoong’s hand, and without saying anything, he reached up and started writing. “YUN” it said when he was done; having decided to go with one of his shorter pet-names as the coal wasn’t the easiest one to write with. And then he handed it back to Jae with a small nod of his head; as if to say: “Your turn.”

 

While the other spoke Jae looked at him and when the nose was mentioned his eyes flew there, before they flickered up to Yunho's eyes again. Well, he still was proud he gave the other a nose bleed, even if it was just because of luck. Then he watched Yunho write on the wall before he got the coal back. Stepping closer Jae put his “JJ” underneath the “Yun” and then took a step back again, to see how their names looked up there.

But he suddenly came closer again, putting the date next to their names too and then Jae threw the coal on the floor again; assuming Yunho didn't have to add anything more.

“Looks pretty neat.” The black haired teenager grinned, but then he jerked around so he faced Yunho, he then rubbed his right hand clean on his black jeans and held out his hand to the other. They never introduced themselves properly. One handshake wouldn't kill him, Jae decided and waited till the other grabbed his hand. For a split second Jaejoong wanted to jerk back his hand once their hands touched; too warm. But then he squeezed Yunho's hand and said: “Name's Kim Jaejoong; sixteen, almost seventeen and my dad is Kim Myung-Hoon.”

 

When Jae took his hand, a giant SMILE split Yunho’s face; he was grinning so wide all of his teeth were showing; including the two fangs which had earned him the affectionate pet-name: Tiger Cub within his clan.

“Jung Yunho. Sixteen too. And my father’s name is Jung Yang-Hyun. It’s nice to meet you, Jaejoong…” Squeezing the other’s hand back, Yunho watched Jae; the smile never leaving his face.

Once the truce had been made, the two teens continued to explore the old factory; a place they now considered theirs.

Yun was playing around with the control panel when he noticed the spider web which had freaked out Jae before, and after thinking it over for about half of a second, he removed it, without Jae noticing. Mission accomplished, he went on his way, and found Jae with his back turned; clearly deeply absorbed in something. So he didn’t notice as Yunho sneaked up on him.

Okay. Admitted. The little Angel-Yun on one of his shoulders was scolding him very loudly right now while the little Devil/Incubus on the other was jumping around like an excited cheerleader. Coming up behind the other teen, Yunho blew once right against one of his ears. And the result was priceless.

“What are you doin’, Princess?” he said while Jae whirled around to face him.

 

Jae jerked shocked at the breath against his ear and because of the feeling of the other being so close to him. When he faced Yunho he glared at him.

“Stop that!” With his right forearm he pushed at the chest of the other teen a bit, to get some of his personal space back. His left hand was covering and rubbing at the ear Yunho blew against. It was confusing to Jaejoong because the shock he felt wasn't one of the bad ones, he was shocked because that gush of breath sent a warm shiver down his spine and Jae didn't like it one bit. And he didn't like that the other still was so close either.

His round eyes stared up at the slightly taller teen in front of him. Jae was itching to just get his gun out, to get some more space between them, but they just agreed on the truce and even signed it, so he didn't want to point a weapon at the other already.

 

“Sorry…” Yun held up his hands in apology, but he didn’t look like it at all. He was having waaaay too much fun for that! The look on the other’s face just now was replaying in his brain and he already longed to see it again. Stepping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter