Chapter 04

Love At Gunpoint
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of the following days; the Jung House was once more bustling with activity. It was time to go to the Battleground again and kick some Kim ! And Yunho, he could not have been more excited. He’d actually been allowed to come this time too. His father’s way of showing he was proud of him after hearing about his little stand off with Kim Clan Giant.

“But at least make their heir bleed this time, okay son?” His father had a smile on his face as he walked up and patted the back of Yunho’s head. “I know I said that a blow to the stomach was good, but I really wanna see some blood on these knuckles that’s not your own for once.” He held one of Yun’s hands for a moment as laughter broke out around them at his words. Even Yunho himself had to chuckle as he looked down at the torn skin of his knuckles. The newest bruises he’d gotten just this morning while trying to teach Tae to walk on a leash; something which turned out to be easier said than done. It wasn’t that Taepoong did not like the leash; he just preferred to walk himself. Which meant that every time Yunho tried holding the leash, the little Husky would take off running like mad with as much of the leash in his mouth as he could get. Yun had then tried to wrap some of the leash around his hand to get more control of his hyper puppy with the result that when Tae took off again full speed, the leash scraped the skin on his knuckles straight off. It had hurt. But seeing Tae whimpering and trying to at his wounded hand had pretty much made Yunho forget about the pain altogether.

“I’ll do my best, Dad,” he said. “Thank you for letting me go today; it means a lot.”

“Well, as much as I hate it, I know I have to let you go someday and those encounters you have with that Kim boy seem to be a good way for you to learn.” The Jung Clan Leader paused; cast a look at the other men in the room. “That said, you should know that I’m still gonna hang you by your balls if anything happens to my boy. Understood?” Well, seems like his babysitters didn’t get the night off.

A short while later, Yunho was on his bike. He had decided to get a head-start; to at least not feel like he was allowed out on a play-date by Daddy. It had not been easy to get out of the house though. Tae had caught on that he was leaving, so the puppy had run to fetch his leash; thinking it was time for another walk. “Sorry Tae, but Dad has to go alone this time,” Yun said, smiling at the pup as he was putting on his jacket. “Besides, all you wanna do is give that annoying boy kisses; not exactly what I have in mind for tonight.”

 

Jaejoong of course knew they were going out that night, his father talked about it over lunch. This Jung-clan seemed to have turned out to be a real pain in the . “And that stupid Yunho-idiot!” He grumbled in his thoughts while preparing something in his bathroom. His mind was set on going out there too, doesn't matter how.

But Jae had to trick his damn watchdog outside his door somehow to be able to get out the house. Once he would be out of his room, he saw no problem in escaping. Just going to the room next to his and climbing out of the window there then, but first he had to get there. So right now he was fixing the bathroom cabinet above the sink a little, he loosened the screws at the back a bit. After he was done he placed everything in there what he was able to fit in the cabinet so it would be too heavy to be held up by the loosened screws.

Once Jae was satisfied he, rattled at the cabinet a little more, then he opened the bathroom door wide and hid behind it, he was lucky the door opened to inside his room and not the bathroom itself, and then he waited. To his relieve he didn't have to wait too long and some moments later the cabinet fell down the wall and crashed to the floor after landing on the sink; splattering the contents everywhere. The noise that made had the effect Jaejoong wanted; his watchdog came running inside, saw the mess in the bathroom and rushed inside, thinking the young heir had an accident or something and once that dude was inside the bathroom Jae slammed the door shut and locked it from the outside. “Dear god, I'm so lucky that worked!” He cheered inside his head while he rushed to the room next door to climb out the window and once again escape through the little forest.

Halfway through the forest Jae slowed down his steps a bit, no one would be able to see him anymore now and he used that time to catch his breath too.

Not long after the main road already was in sight and he stepped out on it, brushing his black hoodie and jeans clean from some leaves.

 

Yunho had just been driving while lost in his own thoughts for a while. He wondered how tonight’s battle would play out; if he would be able to get to that Kim brat again? “Jaejoong”, his mind then decided to remind him, and Yunho snorted. He really did prefer “Princess;” just somehow seemed to fit better in Yun’s mind. But then again, he also preferred not to have his eardrums blasted, so maybe he should start calling that brat by his name. Couldn’t hurt to at least try.

It couldn’t have been far from the battleground when he suddenly noticed someone walking practically on the road in front of him. The person was wearing dark clothes, so Yunho didn’t see him before he nearly ran him over. Yunho cursed under his breath when he had to do a sharp turn on the bike to avoid colliding with the other, and as he drove onward a little bit, he turned his head; curious to see who this idiot with a death wish was. “Oh. You gotta be kidding me!” Yunho nearly fell off his bike as he stepped on the brakes too hard. “What the hell was he doing here?!” Then he made the bike do a u-turn; stopping right in front of the other person.

“Oi Princess, you trying to commit suicide or something? I nearly ran you over just now!” Yun pulled off his helmet and sighed frustrated as he ran a hand through his hair. “I mean, not that I would care or anything, of course. But you really should be more careful.” Just then something occurred to Yunho, and he leaned forward over the handlebar; a small smile now playing at his lips. “But hey, what are you doing out here without your babysitters?”

 

Startled Jaejoong looked up from brushing his jeans, he wasn't prepared for anything to drive by so close and he honestly hadn't realized how far he wandered onto the street already. He hastily took some steps back on the sidewalk again. But at hearing that voice his head jerked up and in Yunho's direction, his eyes instantly darkening upon seeing the other teenager.

“What has it to do with you if I'm careful or not?” He hissed and pulled his hoodie down more before he spat at the other: “And you? You are alone too, aren't you?” His eyes narrowing as he studied Yunho. “Gosh, I really can't stand him.” Jae took a step closer to the other, watching out for any sudden moves, but then he stopped and raised one eyebrow. “You were on your way to the meet-up, weren't you? Missed me, huh?” Because the direction Yunho was driving can just mean he was on his way there as well. What else would a teenager want in such a part of the city…?

 

“Missed you?!” Yunho guffawed loudly as he got off his bike and walked up to the other boy. Waited until he was close enough before he spoke his next words: “In your wet dreams, Princess!” He stepped back quickly though; having learned his lesson by now. And if not, breathing through his nose was a constant reminder. “And if you must know, I was just getting a head-start, and unlike someone I don’t require constant protection…” As he spoke Yunho ran his gaze over the other boy. What was with all the black again? You couldn’t even see his face properly with that hood. Not that he wanted to see his face, but he kinda had to land that hit as he had promised his Dad.

“Say, did your Dad let you come here alone? (Doubt it.) Are you leading me into a trap or something?” Yun looked around him for a moment; almost expecting to be ambushed. But when nothing happened, he relaxed again. “Well, all the better that we are alone. I still owe you for giving me that nosebleed. Every time I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter