Chapter 12

Love At Gunpoint
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for delay...

Please enjoy this brand new chapter of LAG! :)

The moment Yunho was out of sight Jaejoong heaved a deep breath, and turning to his sisters he wanted to ask them if they could just leave now. But the look the women had in their eyes stopped the teen from saying anything. He watched them with wary eyes, even more so when they handed him his mobile phone and bag back.

“You know Joongie, we really think you should have more friends.”

“We know appa doesn't really give you the chance to meet new people.”

“That's why we think it would be really nice if you would exchange numbers with Yunho.”

“He's really a polite boy and we think you two would make great friends.”

Jae looked at them one by one while they were talking; thinking he was dreaming.

“And look!” One of his sisters shoved the pictures at him. “These pictures are really funny and cute. So once Yunho gets out here again, you will get his number, alright?”

Jaejoong was a little lost, all he could see on the pictures were two REAL awkward teenage boys. How could anyone see something cute there? Looking back up at his sisters, he wanted to protest; tell them that he didn't want to exchange numbers with Yunho and that he was fine without it, that he didn't need the other as a friend.

But before he could say anything else, one of his sisters grabbed his shoulders and turned him around. “Yunho is in there for too long. Go and see if he's fine!” And with that he was shoved to the entrance of the men's bathroom; stumbling inside and luckily catching himself before he face-planted to the dirty ground.

“How the hell did I survive them till now...?!” He grumbled under his breath with a curse following. Straightening his clothes he looked around, but couldn't see Yunho yet, so he decided to call out for the other, not caring if anyone else was inside. “Hey Jung! Are you done or do you need more time? My sisters say you are in here way too long already!” Jae said with a loud enough voice so it was heard throughout the whole room.

 

“Yep! I’m all done.” At the sound of Jaejoong’s voice, Yunho poked his head out of the stall. And with a smirk on his face, he did his best to hide just how close to the truth Jae was. “Sorry to disappoint you, Princess…” Putting his hands in his pockets, he followed Jae out of the bathroom, but he’d only just come back out when the Kim sisters practically jumped him.

“There he is,” they called in those overly excited voices which by now made him a bit nervous. “See, I told you it’d work to sent Joongie in there.” One said. And Yun was just about to say something to protest that when another of the sisters started talking to him.

“Yunho, we noticed that you and Jaejoongie don’t have each other’s phone numbers, and since you are one of the only friends our baby brother has, we really would like you two to have each other’s numbers. You know, in case of emergencies.”

As some of the sisters talked to him; read: distracted him, one of them fished his phone out of his back pocket. And Yunho, he wondered how to explain to them that not even if he was trapped in a burning building with an axe murderer would Jaejoong be on his list of people to call. Besides, what would be the point in calling Jae? They seemed to run into each other all the time anyway. As he was pondering these things, Yun watched how a group of the girls were suddenly standing and looking at his phone. Gawddamnit! Why didn’t he lock it?! And in the next moment, happy squeals rang out into the city mall: “Puppy!!! Oh my god!!!! Look! Puppy pictures!!!” Oh yeah, that’s right. Because all he had on there were numbers for home and to his babysitters. And then there were of course the 1000+ pictures of Tae. What to say, Yun was one proud Dad.

A little while later, and when the girls had gotten over the cuteness overload, they started typing the boys’ numbers into the two phones. Yunho had kinda given up on this point, and was just sitting on a bench casting sour glances in Jae’s direction. And that was when he saw them. Cause they were kinda hard to miss. The two men, dressed all in black were approaching their little group like one would approach a Mama bear with the intention of stealing her cub. They looked so nervous that Yun would have laughed if he hadn’t been too damn embarrassed!

“Erm… Young Master!” one called out as they walked in a big circle around the Kim girls and Jae to get to him. “Young Master, We have just been given the order to you home!” They stopped right in front of where he was sitting, but Yunho barely looked up.

“You know you don’t have to freaking shout it out loud; it’s embarrassing enough to have you two pick me up like I’m a kid!” he growled. Then he stood up and turned his back to them, but not before hissing. “And for 's sake take off those damn hats!!!!”

 

As these two big men were coming near the Kim sisters did cast wary eyes on them, ready to defend Yunho if needed. But the moment they heard how they talked to their apparently “Young Master” they were taken aback a little bit. So either Yunho was some rich brat or... a Mafia son as well. They looked at Jaejoong, but their brother took all he had to not look their way. On the contrary, he was watching the other teen with a mix of a glare and an amused smirk. Happy he wasn't the one getting picked up by his bodyguards like that. That had to be pretty embarrassing. However, he was glad too, to finally get rid of the other; this was more than enough time with Yunho once again and that outside of the factory where their truce took place.

Jaejoong kept looking at Yunho and the moment the other teen looked back at him he raised his right hand and waves his fingers bye with a smirk playing around his lips. Finally!

 

Yunho saw that mocking, little wave Jae sent him and he was short on flipping his finger at the other teen. He held back though; there were ladies present after all. Ladies who would most likely maul him like a pack of angry wild cats if he did something like that to their precious baby brother. Yep! Against the Kim girls not even his bodyguards would stand a chance, Yun was sure of that. Instead he sighed, and walking up to the group of girls and Jae, he bowed deeply to them for the second time that day.

“Alright Ladies, as you can see, my ride is here now, so this time I really have to go.” He paused, and tried to ignore the one of his babysitters who kept looking at his phone nervously; no doubt he was getting ready to call Yunho’s Dad as soon as Yunho himself had been securely “retrieved”.

“It’s been fun.” Yunho gave the girls a toothy smile and as he walked passed Jae, he leaned in close to the other teen; used the fact that Jae’s sisters were looking at them; which was probably the only thing keeping Jae from headbutting him and then he said; in a voice so low only the two of them could hear: “Bye Princess. Don’t miss me too much.” And before Jae had a chance to respond to that, Yunho walked off; hands back in his pockets. His “disguise” back in place. As he walked the bodyguards followed him, carrying his things; and now half at a run as they’d only just discovered he was leaving. The only thing telling of the short, forbidden adventure he’d had today being the big, pink things still adorning their heads.

“I need to get something,” Yunho told the two as they had come in what he felt was a safe distance of Jae and his sisters.

“But young master, we really have to go!” One of his bodyguards cried, and Yun rolled his eyes as he glanced down at the phone in the man’s hand.

“I think Dad can wait another 20 minutes to slap me over the head and ground me. But if you wanna call and tell him it’s all my fault that we’re late, do that while I go right over there.” He pointed to the store with the vending machine. This was the place where he had bought his Lucky Strawberry a few years back. And now he was here again because he had gotten luc- well, because of Kim ing Jaejoong! Yunho ran a frustrated hand through his hair as his brain was showing him unwanted pictures again. Yes! He knew where his beloved went and why. He didn’t need a freaking recap!

“This is all your fault, Princess!” he growled as he put in the money, but as he straightened to choose the right flavor, he noticed that he wasn’t alone...

 

After Yunho and his bodyguards were out of sight, Jae relaxed again. Finally he was able to breathe normal again. He heard the chitchat of his sisters and that Yunho's name was mentioned a couple of times, but he ignored it, as well as the two or three questions coming his way; he would answer them later, now he ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter