Chapter 13

Love At Gunpoint
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy this new chapter of LAG, guys where the boys "accidently" meet up at the factory again... ;)

Jae was standing in front of the old factory, it was getting dark and it cast the building in a weird light which seemed a little creepy, but still somehow something right out of a fairy tale, too. After some seconds tho, the teenager shook his head a little and made his way to the rusty door, which was still a little open from the last time they were here. Does that mean no one else is using this factory? Would be really great, Jaejoong thought to himself.

Inside he made his way, carefully, up the creaking stairs. Halting every now and then when he felt the steps moving under his feet. Jae heaved a sigh once he was upstairs and able to clear up a little space in a corner for the blanket he brought with him; he didn't want to sit on the dusty ground with his black and expensive jeans. He then slowly started to unpack the snacks and drinks he had with him; smiling at the mini-chocolate-cakes he took too. He knew their chef made them and that they had this really tasty vanilla-cream filling. A really sweet treat but that's exactly how he liked them, a sweet-tooth he was, yes.

The day was exhausting, like everything he had to do with his sisters, but he loved them and would do anything with and for them. However, sometimes he wished he had at least one brother; another male to back him up sometimes. But it was how it was and Jaejoong would not want to exchange even one of his sisters for a brother. He still needed his quiet-time after being out with his siblings tho, and this old building was perfect for it.

 

Yunho had only been in his room for about ten minutes when one of their men knocked on the door. “What?!” he shouted annoyed. Can’t one be ing grounded in peace?!!

“Sorry, Young Sir…” the man called from the other side of the door. “But your father told me to bring you this.” And then, before Yunho could even tell him to come in, he walked right in, carrying a tray with a big mug on it and a plate with what looked to be cookies.

“Hey! What the hell are you doing???! I could be wanking here!!!” That actually was just what he had been planning to do. But after seeing what was on the tray from his Dad, he changed his mind. “Cookies and hot cocoa? Really, Dad? How old do you think I am? 5???” Yunho was pissed. And in his mind an idea was taking shape.

He waited; waited until he could hear his bodyguard snore through the door. He’d already drunk the cocoa and eaten the cookies by then; which to his annoyance were pretty damn good. But hey, even bad guys needed their sugar, and he’d missed dinner. Then Yunho sneaked out; passed the sleeping guard. He made it to the kitchen and decided to stop and pack some late night snacks. If his daring plan was to succeed, he had to come prepared. He was lucky; on the stove still stood the pot with the rest of the hot cocoa, so he put that into a thermos, and then went about grabbing things out of the fridge. Boiled eggs. Check! Spicy kimbap. Check! Strawberries. Check! Check! And then a bar of chocolate and a bag of chips for dessert. Yun stuffed everything into his backpack, and then sneaked into the bathroom. He knew that chances were that there were guards posted underneath his window, so bathroom it was; even though it was going to be a tight squeeze.

Once out, he straightened the bag-straps over his shoulders and pulled the beanie as far down into his forehead he could without going blind. And then he ran.

Arriving at the factory, Yunho grinned satisfied; it didn’t look like anyone had been here since he and Jae. Well, it was only him here now, and he would make sure to claim this place for the Jungs. “Maybe some spider booty-traps would keep away the Princess…” Yun thought as he entered the building. He would make sure to mark his territory and do it well.

 

Jae had just opened the bottle of Cola he brought with him and got out the grapes and pieces of watermelon when he heard something downstairs. His whole body tensed within seconds and he strained to hear more. And surely there was someone, he was able to hear steps. Slowly Jaejoong crawled closer to the control panel where the huge dirty window was too, here and there were some pieces of glass missing, so the teenager wanted to see if he could find someone down there. However, all he was able to see was a shadow. With a breathed curse Jae looked around quickly for something he could throw, and at least get the other downstairs distracted but all he could find was his food. Alright, his grapes it were then. With a silent: “!” he threw a handful of the green fruits through the broken window. He was able to hear the grapes hit the ground and something different, a body most probably. Damn, he wouldn’t get out of that one unharmed, especially not if there were more people than just the one shadow Jaejoong saw. Softly groaning he slumped down on the floor again, hitting the back of his head against the control panel, as a punishment for his idiotic idea, no doubt. He wondered why he hadn’t already been killed so many times, he was an idiot and had a stupid mouth... Gosh! And he didn't even have a weapon with him; except the camping light he took.. He probably could use that as a weapon, couldn't he?

 

For a few minutes Yunho was still blissfully unaware that he wasn’t alone in the old factory. In fact, he was very busy planning out where to put the traps to scare the out of Jaejoong. He could not wait to send him running scared; screaming like the Princess he was. Would he wet his pants too? Maybe if the spiders were big and hairy enough. Yun smirked. Well, only one way to find out.

And once he had the place all to himself he would need to make a banner; a big one; claiming this place for his own. Yes, he could see it already: “Jungs Rule!” or “Yun's Lair!” he would need to make up his mind on that one, in big, bold letters.

Yunho stood there; eyes closed; smirk still in place seeing everything clearly in his mind when suddenly someone started shooting at him from above. At least that’s what he thought was happening. And uttering a: “!” He tore off his backpack, and used it as a makeshift shield to dodge the.. bullets(???)

The first couple of grapes flew passed dangerously close to his head, and Yunho was very close to just turning tail and get the hell out of there. Sure. He would love nothing better than to ruffle Jae’s feathers, but not at the cost of his life. Then another projectile came flying and bounced off his backpack. Hmm… That sounded weirdly- soft. Yunho frowned, and deciding to risk it, he peeked out and watched the small, round thing on the floor by his feet. A grape??? Lifting it up with two fingers, he glared at it. It was a freaking green grape!!! As the next one came at him, he caught it and ate it. Not bad! But who the hell thought they could just come to his hideout and have a picnic?!

Sneaking up the stairs to the control room, Yun was munching on another grape he’d managed to catch. But he stopped short before the last 2 steps. Even in the half darkened room he recognized the person scrambling about on the floor immediately; something which was rather disturbing to him. But no matter how much he hated it, Yunho’s brain knew that anywhere. “Hey Princess!” he called out; doing absolutely nothing to hide the annoyance in his voice. “I don’t remember inviting you back here.”

 

The moment Jaejoong heard the footsteps approaching, he got away from the control panel, so he was sitting right in front of the door. He didn't need to be seen right away, right? However, he was a little too late to crawl being the desk in the middle of the room and once he heard the voice Jae didn't even try to get away anymore. He just got up from leaning on his hands, his legs folded under his as he sat up and looked to his side to glare at Yunho.

“Oh, it's just you...” The black haired teenager said with a roll of his eyes. “Didn't I see your face enough for today already?” He mumbled as he slumped back down on his blanket in the corner and leaned his back on the wall, looking at Yunho.

“And I don't remember us saying this belongs to just you, you .” And with these words he pointed at the wall where they had wrote their names on. For the agreement of their truce in the factory. Yes sure, Jae had pointed a gun right at Yunho some moments later, but that was self-defense, right?

 

“Hey! You should feel lucky!” Yunho retorted, but at the other teen’s next words, he cursed under his breath. ing truce. He had forgotten all about that damn thing. But looking up, there i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter