Chapter 14

Love At Gunpoint
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's a new LAG chapter for you all.
Please stay safe. <3

How Jae jumped in surprise when Yunho sneaked up behind him wasn’t lost on the other teen. And he couldn’t help but secretly smirk; watching as he took a big sip of his cocoa. Not a real kiss, but hey, gotta start somewhere...

Yun looked down at his hands for a moment; remembered how Jae’s fingers had touched his just now; (They’d been like ice.) Then back up; and his gaze locked on Jaejoong’s mouth; on those lush lips; they were wet and parted as he sighed. And Yunho’s smirk remained as he noticed some of the hot cocoa marring Jae’s upper lip. 'You’ve got something…' was what his lips wanted to say. But his body acted faster. And without a word, Yunho leaned in; brain intent on wiping off the cocoa with a finger. It would be a scene worthy of a romance drama. Only thing, this was no romance drama...

So there he sat, nose to nose with Jae; met his wide and confused eyes for about a second before he stuck out his tongue and swiped it across his upper lip in a move which would make any dog proud. Jerking back on his heels then, Yun’s brain finally caught up, and he was able to form words.

“There- uhm… was.. Something…” he mumbled; waving a finger in direction of Jaejoong’s face. “And- ah… Your hand was really cold…” he babbled; now holding the thermos in front of him like a shield. To be honest, he wouldn’t blame Jae if he smacked him.

 

Jaejoong's brain needed a moment longer to actually catch on what had happened, but when it did his eyes first widened a bit more before a deep frown found its place onto Jae's face. He stared at Yunho with narrowed eyes.

“Yah! Are you nuts or something?!” Voice slightly raised and one of his fingers pointed at the other teenager’s face. “Just a moment ago you wanted to get rid of me and now you are me like some dog! What is wrong with you?!” God, Jaejoong wanted to punch the other, like real hard but their truce was always on his mind. He stood to his words, he wouldn't start a fight in here, at least he would try, which was not easy with Yunho's behavior. So instead of a punch, Yunho got kicked against his leg. Not too hard, because both were sitting and in this position it wasn't too easy to kick someone.

Jae had a scowl on his face when he put the cup of hot cocoa down in front of Yunho, a little more forceful than needed, and then he turned away again. “I can't believe you... There must be something wrong with that brain... But then again, I was always told the Jung Clan weren't the brightest out there...” The black haired teenager mumbled to himself, but sure enough Yunho would hear, they were close enough.

And never ever would he admit that his lips burned where the tongue of the other boy had touched.

 

Yes! What the HELL was wrong with him?! In fact, Yunho was asking himself that exact same question at the moment. And while Jae kicked at his leg, he sat and stared stiffly down into his own lab. At his own crotch, to be more precise. And at that powerful little part of his anatomy that seemed to be doing most of the thinking at the moment. But that was just the thing. He couldn’t exactly tell Jaejoong that the reason he had just slobbered all over his upper lip was because he’d listened to his before his brain. Now that would be a sure way to break the truce; which was probably the only thing keeping Jae from pouring the rest of that piping hot cocoa into his lab.

But- And Yun suddenly realized something, and he slowly raised his head. Nothing was keeping Jae here; on the blanket only inches away. And still there he was. Sure, looking like the most pissed lil porcupine you ever did see, but wouldn’t you be a bit pouty if someone just you across the face without asking?

“Uhm… I don’t think there’s anything wrong with my brain…” Yunho mumbled, and while speaking he practically threw aside the thermos seeing as it was what had started this whole mess. “But I did hit my head real hard once as a child. Look! I even have a scar!” And before he could stop himself, Yun was all up in Jae’s face again; this time trying to show him the rather large scar he had on his forehead after having jumped off the roof of the garage building at the Jung Mansion. What?! Battle scars were cool! (read: hot!) Even Jae had to admit that. Right?

 

At Yunho's words a noise left Jae's lips which sounded like a snorted laugh.

“Of course you think there's nothing wrong with your head...” He thought with a roll of his eyes. And suddenly Yunho was there again, invading his personal space more than Jaejoong would like it, showing something the black haired teenager could hardly see because of the closeness. With his right hand, icy fingers and all, he pushed right into Yunho's face and shoved the other away.

“, that hit must have cracked your head or something!” He hissed at the other, staring with dark eyes. And before he took his hand back, Jae gave another shove, just for good measure. But he had to admit that he saw the scar now; looked pretty deep. “Yes, definitely cracked that skull of his...” He thought.

 

“Hey!” Yunho growled when Jae shoved his hand in his face a second time. Those fingers were cold!!! Like freaking weapons. And he did not want them anywhere near his precious nose.

“Watch it!” He reached out now and grabbed the hand before Jae could pull it back. And in a move that probably wasn’t entirely thought through, he jerked the other teen towards him.

“Just defending the nose here…” his brain claimed. While pretty much every other part of Yun’s body went: “Yeah, right!”

“Uhm… Your fingers; they’re freezing… You should be careful...” Yunho mumbled; staring down at Jae. And trying his hardest to ignore the fact that the other was half in his lab now.

“How the hell did that happen???!” He was still holding his hand; squeezing it in fact. So hard that it must be bordering on painful. But leave it to Jae to not make a sound. Yun knew he should move. Knew he should push Jaejoong back on his side of the blanket. And then tell him to go the home before both their asses froze to the floor. But he didn’t. Instead he swallowed around the golf ball-sized lump in his throat and rasped out: “Could give anyone frostbite…”

 

A surprised noise left Jaejoong's lips when he suddenly was jerked towards the other teen. For a second his eyes went wide but he quickly ended up with a frown and narrowed eyes again, watching Yunho. His free hand landed right beside one of Yunho's thighs; forearm actually brushing against the other boy’s leg. Jae clenched his fingers on the hand that was held, into a tight fist, but didn't try to escape the other. He was staring right into Yunho's face but then a slight grin appeared on Jaejoong's face.

“I can bite pretty fine, don't need my frozen fingers for that...” Where the hell did that come from???! And why did Jae shift to his knees, pushing up to almost hovering over Yunho and looking at the latter like he was challenging him to something?! Jaejoong didn't know and didn't care right now, the dark eyes of the other teen didn't let him pull away, it was the opposite to be honest.

If he would shuffle forward a little more, he would be straddling Yunho’s lap and why he didn't run at the thought of that was nagging at the back of Jaejoong's mind, dull and silent, but there.

 

While Yunho was trying to keep focus on what Jae was telling him, and look like he was actually listening, most of his brain was fighting a desperate battle to keep his body under control. That lil voice in his head screaming at his inner neanderthal, that don’t you ING dare get a now for the brat who nearly broke your nose. Especially not when you couldn’t get it up for the prettiest in Korea!!!

And with great effort, Yunho managed to pull himself together. Using the hold he still had on Jae, he pulled him right in his face and responded to his threat: “I bet you do, Princess…” Then with another jerk of his arm, he pushed him back and off of his body.

“But as you know, I have a puppy, so being bitten, is no big deal.” Yunho watched Jae plop down on the carpet next to him, and he breathed a sigh of relief as he felt the “emergency” in his pants go back down as soon as no part of his body was in contact with Jae. Oh. Thank Gawd!!

“He bit me the very first time I tried to bathe him…” Yunho said; sensing that the topic of Tae was kind of a “safe ground” between them. “He hates it! So now I just go in the shower with him. You should see how cute he is when he’s wet. Sure. He looks at me like I should drop dead for what I just put him through, but it’s still adorable…” A smile lit up his face as he thought of his furry baby. And for a moment he actually forgot how freezing cold it was, and that he was trying to claim this place as his own.

 

A little confused as to why he suddenly was tumbling back on his , Jaejoong needed a second to catch on and register Yunho's babbling. For a moment his eyes widened with the realization how close they were a moment ago and how the that could have happened!? With a little shudder, due to it being pretty cold, Jae sat indian style, tucked his jacket sleeves over his hands to warm his fingers and turned his head a little to Yunho's direction; actually listening now to what the other was saying about that cute little puppy. “Why didn't you bring him?”

Well, who could blame him? The puppy was utterly and completely cute and Jaejoong would have liked to see it... him... Taepoong.
Though he wasn't really looking at Yunho, trying to be busy packing away the empty containers, they ate pretty well, and pretty much everything they both brought. At some point he had to get back anyway and the night was getting colder than he had expected it to be. Sniffling a little and rubbing his nose with his left sleeve a bit to warm it up again, he looked up at Yunho for a moment. And, even if Jae would never ever admit it out loud, and despite them not being exactly friendly to each other, it kind of was nice he wasn't as alone as he wanted to be in the end.

 

“Here?! Uhm… Have you seen this place?? He could step on something or something could f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter