Forever

I long for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji….” Dara murmured exhaustedly with her head on his shoulder.

“Hm?” Jiyong mumbled, his face half buried in her long, brown hair, eyes half closed and his long legs stretched out on the sofa in front of the cackling fireplace.

“I am done with crying. I am too tired. I have a headache. And…”

Suddenly Dara’s stomach growled loudly.

“And you are hungry. As usual.” he said while laughing.

“YAH! It’s your fault. You have kidnapped me, brought me to this forsaken cabin somewhere in the woods and kept me away from food.” Dara harrumphed, but with a smile on her lips.

“It was my last resort. And I won’t apologize for it. Never.” he murmured softly and pressed a tender kiss to her forehead.

Dara, who was pressed sideways against his body, snuggled deeper into his warm, hard chest, a pensive look on her face.

“What is going through your head, santokki? Are we good?” Jiyong wanted to know as he wrapped his arms more closely around her.

At that Dara raised her head and looked at him for a good minute without saying anything.

“What? Tell me.” he told her, one sharp, raven coloured eyebrow raised high.

He could see the wheels turning in her head just by looking into her caramel coloured eyes, which were swirling with emotions.

“Dara?” Jiyong whispered softly, as she lifted a hand on put it on the side of his face.

 

“I love you.” she stated calmy, looking straight into his eyes. “I have always loved you and will love you until the day I pass on to the next life.”

 

If anybody would have told Dara a few weeks ago that she would be sitting on a sofa with Jiyong, wrapped up in a blanket in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, she would have raged, then laughed and then probably would have crie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter