Hello Butterfly

I long for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 2019

Jiyong paced back and forth, his hands in his short cropped black hair.

He was still clad in his military uniform, despite arriving at his house hours ago.

He was on leave for a week. For a very specific reason.

 

Dara’s birthday.

 

After their heated conversation during her visit at his military compound, she had left Korea for a few weeks. It drove him mad not knowing where she was.

And with whom.

Thanks to their common friends, he was told two weeks ago that she would be back for her birthday celebration.

And Jiyong had a plan. He had told her that the game was on.

 

Who said that he was going to play fair? He had wasted enough time.

 

“Aish…” he growled, looking at himself in the mirror in the corridor. He looked good. Even great. Healthy. Toned, sleek muscles under his tight black shirt, his cheekbones prominent and his skin slightly tanned.

He hurried to the door when the doorbell rang and swung it open rapidly.

“Yah!” his manager squealed. “Don’t scare me like that!”

Jiyong just rolled his eyes.

“Did you bring everything I have asked you for?” he demanded to know.

“Yes, your hurried highness.” his manager scoffed. “Jeep. Check. Cabin in the mountains. Check. Groceries stocked up for a week. Check. “

Jiyong hold out his hand to grab the keys to the Jeep.

“Alright, Santokki. You better be ready.” he murmured.

 

Dara stood in front of her foggy bathroom mirror, fresh out of the shower. She had only a big, black towel wrapped around her slim body, her wet hair up in a bun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter