Leave

I long for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Squad leader Kwon.” a young soldier approached his group leader.

“Yes?” the man replied and looked up at him.

The fresh recruit was still coming to terms with the fact that the famous Kwon Jiyong, aka G-Dragon, was his squad leader at the military. The slender man had trained with the famous White Skull division and after one year in the army, had slowly worked his way up in the ranks.

Right now he was sitting on the floor of the weaponry, cleaning his sniper rifle. His black hair was cropped short. Since entering the military he had considerably bulked up and gained weight. He was not fat nor chubby, but compared to the painfully thin and androgynous man one year ago, he looked like a different person. His shoulders and chest were wider, his biceps and triceps were defined and showed through the black, tight long sleeve compression shirt he was wearing. His army tags dangling around his neck were gleaming in the artificial light of the room.

“What is it?” Kwon asked and got to his feet. Despite not being a tall man, the camouflage combat pants and high army boots suited him extremely well. His toned body looked considerably taller than he actually was. He still had those high, cutting cheekbones and his slanted, exotic looking dark eyes.

His dark eyebrows rose in question.

“Sir, you have visitor.”

“A visitor? Who is it?” Kwon demanded to know.

The recruit swallowed loudly. He was no stranger to tabloid gossip and he knew that Kwon’s visitor was somebody of big importance.

 

“It’s Park Sandara, Sir.” he replied.

 

Silence ensued.

 

 

It was common knowledge that Kwon Jiyong was scarce with his emotions. He was a very friendly and polite person, but rather quiet and not very outgoing. He had the natural aura of a leader though, which made him an outstanding forerunner of their squad.

But after hearing the name of one of his fellow YG labelmates, everything within Kwon screeched to halt. His face froze into a shocked expression, although his eyes were a maelstrom of emotions. Hope. Fear. Longing. So much longing.

“Where is she?” he demanded to know, bypassing all formalities.

“She is at the visitor centre. Would you like to meet her there or shall I bring her to your accommodations?”

Kwon had injured himself during military training and in order to fasten his recovery he was living in a single accommodation for three months.

The young idol rubbed his face with both hands. Without looking at the recruit he murmured “Bring her to my rooms.”

“Yes, Sir.”

 

 

Jiyong was speechless. His mind was in an uproar.

Dara.

Dara was here.

His butterfly.

His santokki.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter