Do you trust me?

I long for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So…” Jiyong murmured and looked at Dara with hooded eyes, his face giving nothing away.

“So…” she replied with a wary sigh.

“Santokki…” he started, but she interrupted him.

“You have to stop calling me that, Ji.”

A flash of hurt lit up his dark eyes and he asked defiantly “Why should I? I have been calling you by that nickname since our teenage years. You are MY Santokki.”

“That’s the problem! I am not yours! You keep putting a claim on me in front of everyone. Even when you are in a serious relationship, you flaunt me in front of your girlfriends like a trophy. You need to stop doing that.” she insisted stubbornly.

Jiyong suddenly got up so quickly from his kitchen chair that it tumbled backwards with a loud clang. But instead of turning around and running away, like he would have done a mere 12 months ago, he took a deep breath and bowed down so that his face was level with hers.

“Now, you listen to me. My plan was to do this slowly. Gently. Discuss other topics first. But as usual, babygirl, you have a mind of your own. I am all in. It’s fine. But let me tell you this in order to avoid any misunderstandings. You ARE mine, Park Sandara. Arrasso?”

“Ji.”

“No, you have to understand that. And I am tired to pretend that it’s otherwise. We have been dancing around each other since we have been stupid, innocent kids and it has gotten worse with each passing year. I am tired of running away.”

Dara looked at him wordlessly, trying to absorb this “new” Kwon Jiyong. Where to had the slightly egoistic, narcissist and emotionally unstable G-Dragon gone? The man who had drunkenly confessed his love so many times over the last ten years, only to jump right back into the arms of other women? Who had raged with jealousy when she managed to develop healthy relationships with other men?

She did not dare to trust him. She would not be able to stand another heartbreak. Another deception. Another betrayal.

 

Jiyong saw the change in Dara’s eyes. The uncertain look. The fear. The subtle anger.

Before preparing this “trip” he had tried to think of any possible scenario.

Failing this was not an option. The last 12 months had been the worst and the best at the same time. Worst, because he had been away from Dara, missing her like crazy and literally drowning in fear what she would do after his latest scandal before he had entered the military. Best, because he had finally found the time to face his inner demons. He had faced the depraved, ruthless egomaniac monster that his alter ego G-Dragon had be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter