Your turn

I long for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong did not know if he should laugh or cry.

Laugh, because seeing Dara staring at him dumbfounded with the huge lamp in her tiny hands, was kind of hilarious and cute.

Cry, because he had missed her so god damn much and just seeing and feeling her near him was sending his thoughts and emotions into a jumbled frenzy.

He opted for what he could do best.

 

Put on the mask of G-Dragon.

 

“Dara.” he purred, got up from his seat and slowly walked towards her.

Dara took a few steps back until her back hit the wall of the spacious cabin, the lamp tumbling to the floor with a clang. Jiyong resembled a lazy cat, a predator ready to pounce.

The army had really done him good. Sleek, toned muscles, short black hair and a healthy glow to his tan skin. He was wearing a black T-Shirt with a deep V-neck and faded blue jeans. His feet were barefoot and aside from his various tattoos he had no make-up or jewellery on. He looked healthy, natural but at the same time dangerously tense. His eyes were following Dara’s every move as if anticipating any unforeseen movement from her.

 

He would not let her go.

 

Her anger and tension deflated. There was no use in wasting energy. She could not win.

She felt so tired. Exhausted.

“Ji…” she sighed. “What the hell do you think you are doing? Why I am here? WHERE am I?”

He came to a halt so close in front in her that she could smell his warm musky scent. It always reminded her of home, of laughter, of hidden smiles and stolen glances. It brought tears to her eyes.

Jiyong leaned in, his right hand on the wall next to her head.

“We are somewhere in the mountains. You can get here only by helicopter. No cars. No need to run away. You would get lost in the snowy woods and freeze to death. But don’t worry. You are safe here.” he whispered, his lips close to hers, his dark eyes roaming her face.

Dara scoffed, her breath fanning over his lips.

Jiyong tensed up all over, his fingers on the wall turning white.

“What’s so funny, Santokki?” he all but growled quietly.

Dara felt heat rising up in her tummy. Being close to Jiyong always had this effect on her. But she would not give in. She was done being a plaything of his emotions and whims.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter