Friends

I long for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Care to tell me why I wake up to four grown men arguing like a bunch of Kindergarten kids? Especially arguing about me?” Dara asked with one raised eyebrow as she looked at one after the other.

All four men looked at 2NE1’s visual with slightly embarrassed looks on their handsome faces. Except T.O.P., aka Tabi, who looked at her with a concerned frown.

“Yah. You ok?” he asked with his trademark deep voice.

“Yah, right back. I am fine.” she replied with a soft smile.

T.O.P. only nodded at that and proceeded to pour wine into glasses.

Taeyang and Daesung threw an uneasy look at each other and then to Jiyong, who had been silently watching the friendly and easy banter between one of his best friends and the woman he loved. He had been aware of their growing friendship over the years and had realized about two years ago that Big Bang’s rapper had fallen in love with the beautiful brunette. Jiyong had been deadly afraid that she would reciprocate the feelings. Especially after he had again and again dated girls who had not been her. But to his knowledge everything had remained strictly platonic between T.O.P. and Dara, even though the heated look the socially awkward man threw her insinuated otherwise. At least from his side.

Jiyong had to refrain himself from uttering a nasty comment. He knew it would sound petty and jealous and highly likely Dara would be angry with him. Therefore he just slowly walked up to her, in all his bare chested glory, and did what he should have done a long time ago.

He claimed her as his.

Without hesitating even for a second, he laid his hands on her bare neck and, without giving her the chance to think or to resist, he pulled her body close to his and planted a lingering kiss on her forehead.

“Good morning.” he whispered in a husky voice. “My shirt looks good on you.”

Heat exploded on her cheeks and she hid her reddening face in his embrace.

“Ji….” she complained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter