Hello Boys

I long for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sshhhht. Pabo! You stupid dip. You will wake them up.”

“Aiishh. I got snow everywhere. YAH! Even my underpants got wet. Those were new!!!”

“Stop being an ahjussi! You have 2500 pairs of boxers at home. And even more pyjamas!”

“Oi! God. After driving two hours with you two I need a whole bucket of wine.”

“Shut up, Hyung. You would never drink wine out of a bucket.”

At that T.O.P. raised one of his sharp, black eyebrows.

He pointed at Daesung and Taeyang. “You two are worse than a bunch of children.”

“Well, you should have gotten us more food and drinks. Who knew this stupid cabin is in the middle of nowhere.” Daesung grumbled.

“Be happy that Seungri is not with us. He would have made our ears bleed with stupid songs from his playlist.” Taeyang hissed as he walked like an old grandpa, trying to pat the snow from his pants.

“So, now what?” T.O.P. whispered.

“We…ARGH…..God damn it!!!” Daesung howled before Taeyang put a hand over his mouth, a flower pot tumbling to the ground.

“Quiet!”

 

Suddenly the lights flickered on and three pairs of wide open, shocked eyes collided with a pair of nearly black eyes, which were gleaming dangerously in the overhead lights.

Jiyong had been lying in bed, his arms wrapped around Dara’s warm body from behind and his face buried in her neck when he had heard sounds and voices.

Slowly like a cat he had slid out of bed, careful not to wake up his rabbit. He had grabbed a nearby flower vase as a weapon and headed to the living room.

Burglars, my .

When he switched on the lights, Jiyong did not know if he should laugh or be angry.

Standing in front of him were three of his closest friends, his bandmates.

His Hyungs.

Who looked like they had been through hell and back.

Or through a snowy glacier.

T.O.P. was literally wrapped up in black and white scarfs, looking like he was on his way to a polar expedition. Only his eyes were visible.

Daesung was wearing a bright red one piece suit. Adding his sturdy boots, he looked like Santa Claus. His hair was all over the place, with pieces of leaves and wood splinters in it.

Jiyong could not contain a laugh when he saw his oldest and closest friend. Taeyang was only wearing gym pants, a hoody and sneakers. His pants were drenched and he was hopping from one foot to the other as if he had something unpleasant in his pants.

“Care to tell me what you are doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter