Ep 2- We met again

He's my bodyguard, She's my star

 

30th April 2011, spring
(Uee’s bedroom)

UE: “Jae Jeong oppa!”

Uee jumped up from her bed perspiring and breathing hard… She had waked up from her nightmare at the scene where Jae Jeong was covered in blood. Tears start rolling down her flawless cheek. She wiped it with her hand and took out a photo of them from her drawer.

~Because of you- After school (piano)~music fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8-0oy-OKeo&feature=BFa&list=PL8C8A6E29B69090BC&lf=BFp

UE: “…Oppa… How could you break your promise? Why did you leave and do you know how hard life is for me here?”

“RING!”

UE: “Hello?”
Kahi (KH): “Uee ah, why do you sound like that early in the morning?”
UE: “Kahi unnie, I’m fine…”
KH: “Uee ah do you know how difficult is it for me to be your manager for this past 2years? You are our hallyu star and my dearest Yuh-dong-saeng. I know it’s hard for you too but it has almost been 2years already and that’s more than enough. You have to move on for your life, for your loyal fans and for everyone who loves you. You go wash up and prepare yourself and come see me in my office.”
UE: “Ok. I’ll see you there.”

~music fades out~

(In Kahi’s Office)

UE: “Unnie’
KH: “Oh, there you are! Please come take a sit.”
KH: “Uee ah, recently there are really lots of bad news and rumors about you and all this does effect your reputation and safety.”
UE: “I don’t get you? What do you mean my safety?”
KH: “After the incident 2years ago, Chairman Kim has been very concern.”
UE: “So it’s my grandpa again?”
KH: “Uee ah you know he has always doted on you and he even came to me personally about this matter. You should know how influential and rich your grandpa is and he’s really scare others might harm you especially now you are expose in the entertainment world.”
UE: “… I understand…”
KH: “I’m glad you do. So today I need to introduce you to your new bodyguard and I guess he will be here in 15 minutes time.”
UE: “? What? What bodyguard? Unnie you can’t be serious?”
KH: “Well its your grandpa’s idea. Don’t worry, I’ve looked through his files and capabilities and I’m sure you’ll like him. How I wish I could have one bodyguard like him but too bad you are the one who needed more.”
UE: “Since you like it you can have it! Unnie, I really…”
“RING! RING!”
KH: “Hello? ...yes…yes…ok.”
UE: “Unnie i…”
KH: “I need to go attend something important so you just wait here ya.”
UE: “Huh? Unnie? Unnie! ...”

Uee waited and looked at her watch impatiently. Just a few seconds seems like hours for her. She stood up and sat on the table, leaning slightly forward to have a better view outside from the window.

~To Her- 2am (feat. Chansung of 2PM)~song fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPPVsmtBF0

“Knock! Knock!”

UE: “Come in!”

Chansung twisted the door knob. He opened the door and stepped into the cosy office. Right in front of him stood a tall, slim silhouette and the room was filled with a familiar scent that made him reminisced their very first met up 2years ago.

~song fades out~

(With a stern voice) UE: “You’re late.”

Chansung looked at his watch but instead he was actually early.

CS: “Seems like you have been waiting for me?” (Chansung teased)

? What? Uee thought in her head while she is still back facing him.

UE: “…Whatever! Hand me your resume.”

Chansung smiled and passed her his file. Trying to point out Chansung’s bad points, Uee took a serious glance but was impressed by his outstanding resume instead. Pretending not to be amazed, Uee closed his file. She brushed her silky soft wavy hazel hair to the side and with her arms folded; she finally turned to face him and took a good look at this tall, good looking man. With her spoilt attitude she pouted…

UE: “Ahem… I have to make things clear. Firstly, I’m not gonna congratulate you for being hired because it’s all my grandpa’s idea.”
“Secondly, you don’t have to be overwhelmed about having this chance to stay close with me. You are gonna stay at least two arms length away from me.”
“Thirdly and most importantly, you are forbidden to have feelings or fall in love with me or have any naughty thoughts. Understand?”

Chansung put on his attractive smile and continued…

CS: “Fristly, I’m really happy because I’m highly paid by your grandpa.”
“Secondly, I’ve got this funny illness which i don’t like staying too close to people.”
“Thirdly and most importantly, I don’t see anyone here up to my standard and I really dislike about those BGR stuffs.”
“Oh and lastly, I would be really glad if you didn’t fall for me.”

Uee was dumbfounded and pissed at the same time.

UE: “YAH!...”
KH: “Oh you have come! Seems like both of you are getting along well. Chansung, let’s join us for lunch then!”
UE: “???”
CS: “I’m sorry I’ve already got an appointment.”
KH: “Oh of course! Such a handsome guy like you should be having lotsa appointments with the ladies!”
UE: “I think grandpa is wasting his money on someone not doing his job well…”
CS: “I really got to be going. And by the way my first day of work is tomorrow. Bye!”
UE: “What?!”
KH: “HAHAHA, looks like finally someone have brightened up the day for our famous hallyu star!”
UE: “Unnie!”

(Cyber Café)

In the Cyber Café, Junsu dressed up with a pair of blue jeans and plain white T-shirt with a baseball cap. He sat in front of one of the empty seat and started to play his land game while waiting for Chansung to join him at the next empty seat.

JS: “Chansung ah, so how’s everything?”
CS: “Great! But I really didn’t come across such spoilt princess like her in my life.”
JS: “Haha, I’m glad you said that. It would be in a bad situation if she leaves a good impression.”
CS: “Hyung, I understand. You should know how I hate all this relationship thingy.”
JS: “So tomorrow your mission starts and I wish to hear good news from you soon.”
CS: “Hyung, I won’t let you and our whole tem down.”

(At King’s Royale Hotel)
The King’s Royale Hotel was one of the top 7stars hotel owned by the richest business partners of South Korea called the “Golden Seas” Group. And Chairman Kim holds the largest part of the shares followed by 3 other partners, Joo Yong Gun, Lee Yung Ha and Ryu Soo Young. From the surface, this four billionaires are like normal business man doing charities and running legal business. But deep down no one knows the dark secrets they did 20years back.

Uee and Kahi walked in to the VIP area and there at the table was Chairman Kim, Chairman Joo and someone not so familiar, sitting and waiting for their arrival.

CK: “Uee ah let me introduce you to Uncle Joo who has been away to the States for the past 19years and now he is coming back for good.”
UE: “Hello Uncle Joo.”
KH: “Nice meeting you, Chairman Joo.”
CK: “And this bright handsome young man is Uncle Joo’s son who just graduated in his masters’ degree in the States and now he’s coming back with Uncle Joo to help him in his business.”
Joo Won (JW): “Hello my name is Joo Won and it’s my pleasure meeting two beautiful ladies.”
KH: “Oh…That’s really nice of you. My name is Kahi and I’m Uee’s manager.”
UE: “Hi.”

Uee gave a faint smile and rolled her eyes. She simply cant stand sweet talker like Joo Won.

CK: “Kahi, how was the new bodyguard? I heard he just came to your office early this morning. And have you introduced him to Uee?”
KH: “Oh, yes he…”
UE: “Oh please grandpa!” (Uee interrupted)
UE: “Would you please stop talking about him because you’ll spoil my day!”
CK: “Really?”
JW: “Since that guy is that bad then we should fire him.”
CK: “I agree with Joo Won. So in that case I think…”
UE: “NO! From a second thought I think he’s still not that bad after all.”