Ep 4- Good news or Bad news

He's my bodyguard, She's my star

 

(In the car)

UE: "Turn on the radio."
Uee who was sitting at the back commanded while Chansung was driving.

~Hands up- 2pm~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgrB2KBZws4&ob=av2e

Radio: "Put your hands up! Put your hands up! Put put put put put!..."
UE: "Next radio station."

~Again and again- 2pm~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUgReo37ECw

Radio: "Again and again and again and again!..." 
UE: "NOT AGAIN!" (Uee complaint while rolling her eyes)
UE: "All these radio stations couldn't they just play some nice songs?"
CS: "Well I think they did!"
UE: "Play the CD then."

~In the night sky- After school red~ 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TybPXqzQ50

CD player: "I don't wanna love! I don't wanna love! I don't wanna love! Don't wanna love you!..."
UE: "Now this is what I call songs."

And they listen to the CD through the whole journey...
An hour later, they have reached. Uee opened the door. She stepped out from the car carefully and closes the door, but she didn't make any move further and was just standing still on the same spot. 
Meanwhile Chansung who was still in the car waiting for her to move on, noticed something was wrong. He got down from the car and walked to her. 

CS: "Miss, what's wrong with you?"
UE mumbled softly: "...I can't see clearly..."
CS: "What? I can't hear you?"
UE: "I CAN'T SEE CLEARLY! Now can you hear me?" (Uee shouted in his ears)
CS: "Ouch!" (Chansung covered his ears)
And passer -bys begin looking at them...

~This song- 2am~song fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK7pNZjxB0E&feature=related

Chansung took Uee's hand and made her hold on to his jacket sleeve and lead her all the way from the carpark to the lift and right to the doorstep outside Kahi's office. Securities and staffs were all startled watching them together and started gossiping.

~song fades out~

"Knock! Knock!"

KH: "Please come in."
CS: "Good morning manager Park. I shall make a move first."
Chansung walked away leaving Uee standing at the door. Both Kahi and Lizzy were left open-mouthed.

KH: "Were you guys holding hands?"
UE: "NO WAY!"
Lizzy (LZ): "Oh my god! Unnie I was just about to ask you who this handsome guy was when I met him this morning."
UE: "Thank god and it's all your fault you bad girl!"
LZ: "Huh?"
UE: "You forgot to get me my contact lenses and I was like a blind bat bumping around this whole morning."
LZ: "But unnie, don't you have your glasses with you?"
UE: "Don't you know I hated those glasses? It makes me looks nerdy and you expect me to wear that all the way here?"
KH:  "So are you implying that Chansung is just trying to be your pair of eyes?" (Kahi teased)
UE: "..."
LZ: "Wow! That's really sweet! So unnie, is he your boyfriend?"
UE: "...? What? Boyfriend? He's only a bodyguard."
LZ: "Really? That's great!"
UE: "??"
LZ: "Then unnie would you please help me ask him whether he's single or attached?"
UE: "What?!"
LZ: "Please unnie... Just help me once..." (Lizzy begged)
UE: "I'll rather die than asking him this ridiculous question!"
KH: "Enough girls, come back to our serious matters. Uee ah I have something important to discuss with you today."
UE: "Yes."
KH: "For these pass years you have not been promoting your albums nor having lots of activities. But I've just received a call this morning that sponsors have wanted you to do a comeback stage performance and it's also doing for the charity."
LZ: "Wah! That's good news and Uee unnie love doing charities!"
UE: "I'll agree for sure so what is there a need for discussion?"
KH: "...But... The performance will be held at Myeongdon Square."
UE: "..." 

Uee's face turned pale white after hearing what Manager Park have told her. Flashbacks of the incident which happens 2years ago were all running in her head.