Ep 7- Chocolate

He's my bodyguard, She's my star

 

(Jeju Island)

It is spring time and the green fields are now covered with bright yellow yuchae, or canola blossoms. Chansung pulls over his car and opened the door for Uee. He led her and both settled down under one of the trees. He gazed over, enjoying the beautiful scene of canola blossoms in the fields.

UE: “How did you know of this place?”
CS: “Well, I used to come here since I was small and every time I come it makes me happier.”
UE: “Really? I used to come here with my grandma too.”
CS: “The yuchae only blossoms during spring time in Jeju. Isn’t it pretty?”
UE: “Ya… you must have brought many of your dates here.” (Uee teased)
CS: “…I’m afraid you are the first… or maybe the second.” (Chansung replied softly)

Uee stood up with her eyes closed, she took a deep breath of fresh air and put on her alluring smile while enjoying the breeze. Chansung who was now standing beside her was mesmerized by her beauty. And the rays of sunlight from the sunset made her so attractive that he could feel his heart beating fast.

UE: “Yah! What are you looking at?”
CS: “Nothing.”
UE: “I know you were annoyed just now.” 
CS: “?”
UE: “I saw your pissed expression and you walked away while I was smiling on the stage.”
CS: “Do you really enjoy doing this?”
UE: “I really hate pretending, but I’ve got no choice.” 

Chansung smiled and took something out from his right pocket and tossed it to Uee.

UE: “Chocolate?”
CS: “A chocolate a day keeps your sorrow away.”
UE: “?...I think I have heard it from somewhere before?...” (Uee murmured)

“Beep beep!”
Chansung looked at his mobile phone and the message read:
“Meet me in the cinema.”
Uee peeked over and saw the message.
Chansung deleted the message and looked up at her.

CS: “Yes? Did you just say something?” 
UE: “Oh it’s nothing important… you have just got a message?”
CS: “Yes. Miss Uee I think its getting late. Let me send you back.”
UE: “Yah Hwang Chansung! You are still on duty now!”
CS: “I thought you just told me that I was off duty already?”
UE: “You… …Hump!” 
Uee strode back into the car and closed the door with a loud bang.
Chansung shook his head and drove them back.

~song fades out~

(In the cinema)

Chansung bought his ticket and took his seat beside Junsu.

JS: "Yah, the show is almost finishing."
CS: "Well because I just got back from Jeju."
JS: "Huh? Why did you go there all of a sudden?"
Chansung paused...
JS: "Ah... Anyway Taecyeon and Wooyoung told me they saw you today."
CS: "I'm sorry for messing up."
JS: "It's not your fault and it's was a failed operation. Sigh... Nothing was being recorded today."
CS: "..."
JS: "Anyway I'm here to update you that Junho was appointed as a bodyguard for spying Joo Yong Gun. And now he has successfully gained his trust after we plotted a scene for him to save his life. This Joo Yong Gun is really one cunning old fox."
CS: "Junho really need to be careful."
JS: "By the way, have you visited your doctor?"
CS: "Not yet hyung. I've been busy."
JS: "I know but please take good care of your health."
CS: "Yes I know."
JS: "Ok! The show is finishing soon then I'll make a move first and you can enjoy the last part."

Junsu walked out from the cinema and wanted to grab something to eat for his dinner. And just a few meters in front of him, he saw a man stole a lady's purse from her bag while she was busy talking on the phone with her bag wide opened. Without creating a scene, Junsu deliberately knocked into the man and swiftly took the purse from the man's jeans pocket without him noticing.

(In Empire Chocolate store)

Cashier: "Miss you are so lucky to be in time because we are almost closing and tomorrow onwards we will be closing for renovation."
LZ: "Oh really? Thank god I made it on time!"
Cashier: "The total would be 60,000Won please."

Lizzy searched her whole bag for her purse but it could not be found. She started panicking and thought: "Oh dear! I think I lost my purse but this is Uee unnie favourite chocolate and the shop is closing now... What am I supposed to do...?"

LZ: "Miss I guess I lost my purse and could you please wait for me a few minutes, I'll call somebody to pay for it."
Cashier: "I'm sorry we really need to close now."
LZ: "Please... Just a few minutes... These chocolates are very important to me..."
Cashier: "No. I'm sorry."
JS: "Miss I think you drop this,"

~ Hollywood- After school (red) ~song fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5zDw0CXz5Q&feature=related

Lizzy turned over and to her surprise, this guy standing right in front of her was so handsome that she could see ray of lights shinning from his back and this causes her to stun for a few seconds. 
Junsu laughed at her cute expression, he placed the purse in her hand and strolled away.

Cashier: "Miss! Are you gonna pay for this?"
Lizzy comes back to her senses. She made the payment dashed out for Junsu.

LZ: "Excuse me! Excuse me sir!"

~song fades out~

Junsu stopped walking and looked back.
JS: "Are you looking for me?"
LZ: "Yes. Yes!" 
Lizzy was panting and catching her breath.
LZ: "I haven't thanked you."
JS: "Don't mention. I just saw you dropped it on the floor."
LZ: "My name is Lizzy. Really nice meeting you."
JS: "Hi. You can call me Junsu."

(Early next morning at Chairman Kim's mansion)

~ This song- 2am~song fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK7pNZjxB0E&feature=related

It is seven o'clock in the morning and birds were chirping. Chansung was out the whole night thinking many things. Troubled, was all written on his face and as he strolled into the front porch, a familiar figure was sitting alone on the bench.
Uee who was in her t-shirt and mini shorts and fluffy bedroom slippers had fallen asleep on the bench while waiting for Chansung the whole night. Chansung walked towards and sat quietly beside her. He took off his jacket and placed it over her cold shoulders and watched her adoringly.

~song fades out~

UE: "Ah Choo...!" 
Uee sneezed and rubbed her eyes and as she turned to her left, she got a fright.
UE: "YAH! You scare the hell out of me!"
Chansung couldn't help but laugh at her reaction.
CS: “Seems like you have catch a cold while waiting for me.” (Chansung teased)
UE: “…Yah! This is so ridiculous…why…why should I wait for you? Don’t make me laugh.” 
CS: “Woah! Relax! I was just kidding you don’t have to react like that?”
UE: “…”
CS: “Then why are you sitting here the whole night?”
UE: “Who has been sitting here the whole night? ...Ah Choo…!” 
Uee protested and sneezed again and Chansung laughed.
CS: “You should wear the jacket properly, otherwise you will fall sick.”

Uee looked at the jacket on her shoulders and realized it was the same one Chansung wore yesterday. She took off the jacket and threw it back on Chansung angrily.

UE: “Yah! Hwang Chansung! You are bodyguard and yet you went out for your hot date the whole night?”
Uee grabbed onto Chansung’s wrist and looked onto his watch.
UE: “You see what time is it? And now then you got back?”

Chansung leaned back on the bench.
CS: “I wasn’t on a hot date. I was all by myself the whole night.”
UE: “? Alone?” 
Uee’s eyes sparkles with disbeliefs.
CS: “Yes. After I had a major operation 2years ago, my heart starts feeling weird recently. So I was kind of troubled about this.”
UE: “You should visit your doctor.”
CS: “I’ve fixed an appointment with him this afternoon. Its getting cold let me walk you inside.”
UE: “…”

(In the hospital)

Chansung took his x-ray and was examined by the doctor.

CS: “So how was it Dr.?”
DR: “Well Mr Hwang… the results show that you are absolutely fine and this heart fits perfectly on you.”
CS: “But… why did I feel it’s kinda weird recently…there is this feeling and can’t really explain.”
DR: “Do you mean you start to feel differently?”
CS: “Yes! It’s like sometimes I would do things which I normally don’t.”
DR: “I see… maybe these are the possible side effects for having a heart transplant.”
CS: “Side effects?”
DR: “I once had this patient who used to be an alcoholic and after the operation, he became someone who can’t hold a single drop of liquor at all.”
CS: “Well maybe he knows it is the cause for his heart problem so he chooses to stop drinking.”
DR: “This was exactly what I thought in the beginning but as years goes by this heart in him control his daily activities and even his thinking begin to change. So what I’m trying to say is maybe this heart of yours is starting to take action now.”
CS: “So will I completely became a different person?”

~ Heartbeat 2pm (instrumental remix)~music fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shAScJaDsJs&feature=BFa&list=PL8C8A6E29B69090BC&lf=BFp

DR: “No. You are still the person controlling him and not him controlling you. Always remember that you are now his rightful owner. You are the person in control.”
CS: “Then can you tell me who the owner of this heart was?”
DR: “I’m sorry I can’t. You should know clearly that the hospital have to keep all donors particulars confidential. And you should feel lucky that this heart was there for you on time.”
CS: “…”
Nurse: “Dr. There is still patients waiting outside.”
DR: “Excuse me Mr Hwang I still got patients waiting for me.”

Chansung saw the Doctor passed his files to the nurse and she walked out of the room.

CS: “Thanks Doctor, then I should make a move.”

Chansung quickly got out from the room and followed the nurse who was holding on to his files to the restricted area. The nurse unlocked the door with her pass and walked further into another room as the 1st door closed behind her. Chansung wanted to block the door but he stopped when he looked up, there were two CCTV fixed on the ceiling and he turned away.