Ep 8- Autograph

He's my bodyguard, She's my star

 

(Late evening in Chairman Kim’s mansion)

Chansung drove back to the mansion and when he was heading back to his room, he saw Chairman Kim from afar and was on his mobile talking to someone. Chairman Kim behaves strangely as if he was having a secret discussion and he went in to his study room for more privacy. Chansung saw his action and he hurriedly follow up. He quietly pushed open the door which was left slightly open and swiftly hide behind the book shelves to listen clearer.

CK: “Hahaha, Yong Gun I heard you have told the reporters that you are still looking for business partners for your casino project and you know hyung is always having this dream of owning one, so let’s find one day to discuss about it.”
CJ: “Hahaha, well ofcourse ofcourse. But Jin Young hyung have you met up with the other two recently?”
CK: “You mean Yung Ha and Soo Young?”
CJ: “Yes.”
CK: “I haven’t got the chance to meet them for almost 2years already. You mean you met them in the States?”
CJ: “Yes and recently the two of them have been dealing with large amount of drugs in Holland. And they have looked for me to help them expand their business to the States.”
CK: “You mean drugs?”
CJ: “Yes and I think they will look for you to help them distribute into South Korea and Asia.”
CK: “I don’t think it’s gonna be easy to traffic into South Korea.”
CJ: “Well we just need to be more careful. You know this deal is gonna earn BIG money.”
CK: “…I shall wait for them to see me first.”
CJ: “It’s not very safe talking about this over the phone. We shall meet up soon.”
CK: “Yes. Bye.”

Right after Chairman Kim hung up the phone and went out of the study room, Chansung texted Junsu:
“Hyung, I’ve got something to report to you.”

Junsu replied: 
“Meet you in the afternoon at the shopping mall.”

(The next day in the Shopping Mall)

~ Hands up- 2pm (Background song in Shopping Mall)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgrB2KBZws4&ob=av2e

The shopping mall was crowded with fans of Uee as she was holding an autograph session for her Comeback Stage album at the center foyer. 
Chansung commanded the other bodyguards and the shopping mall securities to tighten the security on stage and secretly left the stage from the back.

CS: "Hello. Hyung I finally got the chance to call you. Where are you now?"
JS: "Hello? I can’t hear you properly! I was being devoured by the crazy crowd!"

Junsu finally squeezed his way out from the crowd.
JS: "Ok, ok, I'm now standing behind the pillar right in front of you."

Chansung hung up the phone and walked towards the pillar.

CS: "Hyung! Why were you dressed up and you even styled you hair?"
Chansung laughed while playing with his hair.
JS: "Yah...Yah! Stop it! I got an appointment later."
JS: "So what's the news?"
CS: "I overheard Kim Jin Young's conversation last night with Joo Yong Gun and they mentioned something about drugs trafficking with Lee Yung Ha and Ryu Soo Young."
JS: "I just heard from Junho too. But apparently Joo Yong Gun didn't take the offer and he wasn't involved in any of their activities.”
CS: “Really? Then that’s funny because I guess he was telling Kim Jin Young to accept the offer.”
JS: “Joo Yong Gun is really one sly old fox.”

“Oppa!” (Someone shouted from behind)

CS: “!!!”
LZ: “Oppa I’m so sorry to keep you waiting… Oh! Chansung oppa?”
JS: “You guys know each other?”
LZ: “Orh… He is Uee unnie’s personal bodyguard.”
JS: “Uee? Unnie?”
LZ: “Yup. I’m sorry I didn’t get the chance to tell you I’m her personal assistance.”
CS: “What are you doing here? I thought you are supposed to help her on stage?”
LZ: “…Well… you know it’s really difficult for me to have such opportunity to date someone…” (Lizzy smiled sheepishly)
CS: “Date? Hyung did I hear wrongly?”
JS: “Yah, Chansung ah. We shall catch up again.”
CS: “Huh?”
LZ: “Bye! Chansung oppa.”

Lizzy grab onto Junsu’s arm and both disappear into the crowd.

LZ: “Oppa. How did you get to know Chansung oppa?”
JS: “Well… we get to know each other when we were in the same college.” (Junsu lied)
LZ: “Oh then do you know whether he has a girlfriend?”
JS: “Ah…That guy has been single for almost 3years already. But why do you ask?”
LZ: “Oh…just curious. Haha”

“Am I dreaming or what?” Chansung thought to him selves and got back to the center foyer while Manager Park Kahi made an announcement.

KH: “Ok everyone thanks for coming and we have already come to the end of Uee-ish’s autograph session for today. And don’t forget our hallyu star Uee-ish’s Comeback Stage performance so please do come join us at the Myeong-don Square next week and all funds will be donated to Dong Yang Orphanage. I hope to see all of you again next week! Bye!”

Uee stood up and put on her stunning smile as she posses for the last few shots for the day. And she makes her way to the carpark with the help from the rest of the bodyguards and securities. Chansung opened the back seat door for her and she started looking around.

 

UE: “? Where is Lizzy?”
CS: “I didn’t see her.” (Chansung lied)
UE: “This girl really needs a scolding from me!”
Uee grumbled and slide into the car.

UE: “Yah Hwang Chansung.”
Chansung looked up onto his rear-view mirror.
CS: “Yes?”
UE: “Where were you just now?”
CS: “…”
UE: “Yah. You think I didn’t saw you sneaked away?”
CS: “I didn’t know you were so concerned about my whereabouts.” (Chansung teased)
UE: “…What…?”

Chansung took out a piece of paper and pen and passed them to Uee.

UE: “What’s this for?”
CS: “My friend, Wooyoung is a huge fan of yours and he wanted your autograph.”
UE: “Are you sure it’s not for yourself?”
Uee got excited and lean forward to the driver’s seat where Chansung was.

CS: “Am I crazy?”
UE: “!!!”
Uee pouted and falls back to her seat and read aloud as she writes:
“Dear Wooyoung-ish, thank you for your support and please stay healthy! With lots of LOVE… Uee-ish!”
And she signs off.

(Chairman Kim’s Mansion)

The moment Uee stepped into the living room, one of the servants presented her a huge bouquet of red roses which was so huge that Uee had to carry it with both hands. Chansung who walked in right after Uee and was also shocked seeing the huge bouquet of red roses.
And Chairman Kim who was waiting for them in the living room laughed.

CK: “Hahaha. Don’t you like it?”
UE: “Grandpa, don’t tell me it’s from you?”
CK: “Hahaha. No. it’s from your admirer!”
UE: “Admirer?”
CK: “Well they are from your Uncle Joo’s son, Joo Won.”
UE: “Joo Won? Then where is he now?”
CK: “Oh it’s the delivery guy who leave the flowers here.”
UE: “Delivery? Wow that was so sincere of him.” (Uee teased)
CK: “Uee ah, Joo Won is a very busy man.”
UE: "Right he's a busy man then I'm also busy now, so I should make a move to my room."
CK: "Uee ah... I think both of you should date."
UE: "What? Grandpa I don't need any dates now."
CK: "Why are you still clinging on to the past?!"
UE: "Grandpa I know what I should do."
CK: "No you don't! And this man doesn’t worth you mourning for him for so many years!"
UE: "Grandpa please stop it."
Uee pleaded with teary eyes but Chaiman Kim couldn't stop.
CK: "You should forget about him and start dating Joo Won!"
UE: "Grandpa I can't listen to you anymore!"
Uee threw the bouquet of roses on the floor, snatched the car keys from Chansung and ran out of the mansion.
Ck: "Silly girl! Get back here!"

Chansung dashed out but he wasn't fast enough as Uee had already driven off. Right at this moment, Chairman Kim's subordinate drove in and Chansung hurriedly pulled him off the car and followed Uee's car.

 

Uee drove speedily and flashbacks of her sweet moments with Jae Jeong keep running in her head. She pulls over the car and placed her head onto the steering wheel as tears falls down from her eyes. She got down from the car and strolled along the pathway aimlessly until she reached the bar where she and Jae Jeong used to come. She took a seat at the bar counter and started drinking forcefully.
Hours later, Uee got up from the table. She has dozed off on the bar counter from excessive drinking. The alcohol in her starts to take effect as she could feels her head spinning. She stood up and walked unsteadily out of the bar.

~music fades out~

Uee’s vision was blurred and while she was trying her very best to find her balance and cross the street. Suddenly there was a bright beam shone onto her and a car was coming on to her way and everything happens so fast and her legs were freeze onto the ground. But out of a sudden, she feels she was being lifted up and the car just zoomed by.

 

Uee opened her eyes slowly and right in front of her was Chansung who had hauled her back safely onto the pavement. The warmness in his arms and the pair of concerned eyes makes her weak as she dives into his chest and burst out crying. 
Chansung was startled but in the meantime he could feel his heart aching and he hugged her tightly.