Ep 15- Trust

He's my bodyguard, She's my star

Chairman Joo picked up the mobile phone which was still on video mode and gave Junho a cold glare.

CJ: “What is this? You are recording?”
JH: “…”
CJ: “TIE HIM UP!!”

Junho clinched his fists and gave Chairman Joo a good punch on his jaw. He snatched his phone from him and ran as fast as his legs could carry, while the other subordinates gave a tight chase after him.

(Meanwhile…)

Chansung who was in his black leather jacket and full face helmet, riding his sports bike on the expressway…

CS: “Junho, where are you? I’m reaching soon.”
JH: “I’ve been exposed! And I’m now being chase after by his men!”
CS: “Junsu hyung are already on their way, you hang on and I’ll be there in a second.”

Not long after Junho hung up his call with Chansung, something hard hit on the back of his head and he went totally blank.

He opened his heavy eyes slowly and woke up from the concussion he had from the hit by the heavy object. He could smell and taste his own blood as it flows from his head to the side of his mouth and he lies motionlessly on the floor as now both his hands were tied tightly behind his back. 

CJ: “Well, well, well…this foolish brat has finally opened his eyes.”
JH: “…”
CJ: “Give me his phone!”

One of the bodyguards screeched his mobile phone from his pocket and hand it over to Chairman Joo.

CJ: “You think you can hand this over to the police?”
JH: “You think you can get away from this? You old fool! Hahahaha!”
CJ: “What? BEAT HIM UP!”

In just a few minutes, Junho was brutally beaten and his face was all swollen up and covered with blood. 
Chairman Joo smashed Junho’s phone and threw it into the sea.

CJ: “Any last words from you?”
JH: “…You…y..o..u…”
CJ: “I can see you are suffering. Since you saved me once then I shall return mine.”
JH: “…”
CJ: “Finish him off.”

One of the guards stabbed Junho in his stomach and dragged him to the edge of the jetty. And when he was about to kick him off into the sea, a black sports bike came out from nowhere, speeded towards and knocked him into the sea instead.

~ Heartbeat 2pm (instrumental remix) ~ music fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shAScJaDsJs&feature=BFa&list=PL8C8A6E29B69090BC&lf=BFp


Chansung was just in time to rescue Junho. He pushed the bike onto Chairman Joo’s subordinates and lifted the half conscious Junho onto his shoulders and ran into the area where all the large shipping containers are.

CJ: “CHASE AFTER THEM!!!”

Chansung and Junho were now hiding behind a large container. And still with his helmet on he untied the rope and used his hand to press against Junho’s bleeding wound.

CS: “Junho, hang on there!”
JH: “…”
MAN: “HERE THEY ARE!”

Chairman Joo ran towards their direction and snatched the gun from his subordinate. 

“BEEP PO ! BEEP PO !”

The ambulance and the police siren came. Junsu and his team arrived and everyone fled from the scene. 
Chansung took this opportunity and haul Junho’s arm over his shoulders and held him onto the ground. And just when they were out from their hiding place, Chairman Joo saw them and he pulled the trigger…

“BANG!”

JS: “OH MY GOD! What happened?”
CS: “They have found out Junho’s identity.”
JS: “What about you?”
CS: “I need to return back to the mansion now.”
JS: “…”
CS: “Otherwise they will suspect me.”
JS: “…You better be extra careful.”
CS: “Yes Sir!”

~music fades out~

(At Chairman Kim’s mansion)

Uee was sitting alone on the bench at the backyard and gazed above the dark sky which was covered with countless of stars. And suddenly a black figure shocked her which was standing only meters away.

UE: “…Hwang Chansung?”

Uee stood up from the bench as Chansung paced slowly towards her.

UE: “…Yah…what do you want?”
CS: “…”
UE: “Why are you in this state? Where have you been?”
CS: “…”
UE: “Yah! I’m talking to you…”

“!!!???”

Uee when blank as Chansung fell completely onto her shoulder. 

UE: “…Hwang Chansung…”

Uee whispered. And as she puts her hands around him to hold him up, she could feel the back of his black leather jacket damp. And when she took a closer look, she was horrified by the amount of blood stains on her hands.

UE: “Hwang Chansung! Chansung oppa!”

~ This song- 2am ~song fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK7pNZjxB0E&feature=related


Uee held Chansung back to his room and removed his stained jacket and shirt revealing his well toned muscular body. She opened her first aid box filled with professional equipments and attended his wound professionally. Although the atmosphere was quiet and tense, Chansung could feel her love for him from her concerned eyes which were now watery and almost tearing. 
After awhile, Uee successfully removed the bullet from his back and started stitching up his deep wound.

CS: “…Ouch!”
UE: “I’m sorry! It must be painful…I’m sorry…”

Uee panics but Chansung hold on to her cold, shivering hands gently and looked at her tenderly as a single teardrop rolled down her face, he wiped off the tears from her flawless skin and both gazed into each other affectionately.

CS: “…I’m sorry…”
UE: “…”

~song fades out~

“Knock! Knock!”

CK: “Chansung! Are you inside?”
CS: “Yes!”
CK: “Come over to my study room now. Chairman Joo and I need to have a few words with you.”
CS: “I’ll be there in a second.”

(In the Study room)

CS: “Yes, Chairman Kim what is the urgent matter?”

Two men attacked Chansung from behind and pinned him down on the table.

CS: “What is this all about?!”
CK: “Well, Chairman Joo has something to ask you.”
CS: “…”
CJ: “Oh…Chansung, you remember the guy named Junho?”
CS: “Yes.”
CJ: “I believe the two of you know each other. Am I right?”
CS: “Yes we do. We used to be quite close during our training days but due to some personal reasons, we went on separate ways. May I know what is the problem?”

Chairman Joo and Chairman Kim were surprised by Chansung’s answer and reaction towards this question as they don’t expect him to stay so calm and admit his relationship with Junho. But Chairman Joo looks at Chansung suspiciously and continues to question him further.

CJ: “Since both of you know each other well, then do you know of any other people from your class that still keep in contact with him?”
CS: “As I have said, both of us fell out with each other and it’s not my business whether he is dead or alive. So how would I know who he was still in contact with?”
CK: “Really? Well, then I guess we have made a mistake.”
CS: “So ask your men to get off from me now!”

The two men released him and Chairman Joo walked up to Chansung and gave a heavy pat on his back.

CS: “…”
CJ: “Boy…do you think we should trust you?”
CS: “…”
CJ: “Hahahaha! Jin Young hyung, you have got one potential right hand man!”
CK: “…What if the police come to us? I hope the police won’t turn up tomorrow, which was the day of the engagement.”
CJ: “Don’t worry, leave everything to me. I won’t allow my son’s big day to be ruin too.”

Chairman Joo gave an evil smile to Chansung and left the mansion. 

(Early next morning in the mansion)

~ Because of you- After school (piano) ~music fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8-0oy-OKeo&feature=BFa&list=PL8C8A6E29B69090BC&lf=BFp


“Knock! Knock!”

Chansung got up from his bed and opened the door.

CS: “!”
UE: “Sit on your bed and I will help you change your dressing.”

Chansung who was looking rather pale, followed her instructions and sat on the bed back facing her.

CS: “…How do you?…”
UE: “As I’ve said before. I used to be a medical student but no one knows until recently at the press conference.”
CS: “So it’s true.”
UE: “Yes...Then what about you?”
CS: “Me?”
UE: “Yes. And it’s your turn to tell me the truth.”

Chansung put on his shirt and turned over to face her.

UE: “I overheard everything last night and I saw the big news this morning about the death of Lee Yung Ha and Ryu Soo Young.”
CS: “…”
UE: “…I know you are involved…”
CS: “…Are you going to trust me if I tell you the truth?”
UE: “Yes!”
CS: “…I am not going to let more people getting involved in this.”
UE: “…Even if you lie….I will still choose to believe you…”
CS: “…I …I am actually…”
UE: “…”

“Beep! Beep!”

Message read: “Junho still in coma and condition very unstable.”

CS: “!”
UE: “…What?...What is it?”

Chansung took a deep breath and stares at Uee firmly.

CS: “I am actually not as good as you think.”
UE: “…”
CS: “You should mind your own business and get prepared for your engagement later in the evening.”
UE: “…What?”
CS: “What? You still don’t get what I mean?”
UE: “You are really a jerk!”

Uee storms out angrily and slams the door from behind. Chansung gave out a deep sigh and fall back onto his bed.

~music fades out~

(Evening at the ballroom)

Everyone was well dressed and gathered around the cocktail reception area waiting for the arrival of the leading man and lady. 
The lights went dim and the DJ the volume for the first song of the evening.

~ Wedding dress (piano)- Taeyang ~music fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AdATtxWKJY

Joo Won walked towards Uee and took out his left hand as he placed in front of her asking for her hand for the first dance. Uee hesitated for a moment but still, she gave him her hand and both walked to the center of the ballroom with everyone's envious eyes looking at them and they started dancing. 
Meanwhile, Chansung who was standing in the crowd watching the so call "perfect match couple" dancing so closely, could feel some kind of uneasy pinching feeling deep in his heart.
And once the song finishes, Joo Won took out an exclusive Cartier diamond necklace worth at least a million from his suit pocket and put it onto Uee's neck.

JW: "Do you know you are the luckiest woman on earth?"
UE: "What?"

Without a second word, Joo Won pulled Uee in for a totally unromantic and unprepared kiss. 
Uee who was shocked and furious from this uninviting kiss, shut her eyes tight and clenched her fists as she was left with no choice and she knows there is nothing she can do in front of her grandpa and all the guests. 
Everyone present cheered and applauded and was so happy for both of them but except Chansung. He couldn't understand but he just couldn't stand watching them any longer. He decided to leave at this very second and the moment he turned to make his way out, he accidentally bumped onto someone who was standing so close right behind him.

~music fades out~

Girl: "Ouch!"
CS: "Opps! I'm sorry!"
Girl: "Chansung oppa? It's really you!"
CS: "Hara?"
HR: "Yup! It's really nice to see you here!"

(At the balcony)

HR: "Oppa, what are you doing here?"
CS: "I'm on duty."
HR: "Duty?"
CS: "So how have you been? It has been like 3years we didn't get to talk to each other."
HR: "I'm doing well now and my schedule is already packed till the end of next year!"
CS: "I'm really glad to hear that. At least you've made the right choice."
HR: "...But...I really missed the days we were together."
CS: "Well it's already the past."
HR: "But I think I've made the wrong choice."
CS: "?"
HR: "I shouldn't have left you just to fulfill my stardom dream...Oppa, I really miss you.."
CS: "Are you practicing one of your scripts?"
HR: "Oppa...can I come back to you?"
CS: "I tried to understand and respected your decision 3years ago. And now I hope you respected mine."
HR: "?What do you mean? You have a girlfriend?"
CS: "No...but my love for you has already long disappear."
HR: "I don't believe you!"

Chansung took a few steps closer to the balcony railing and gazed upon the stars in the sky and whispered softly...

CS: "...MY heart has already belonged to someone else...someone I shouldn't love..."

Hara ran towards Chansung and hugged him tightly from his back.

CS: "!"
HR: "Oppa! I'm sorry! Please don't leave me!"

Chansung rejected as he frowned and pulled her arms away from him and turned facing her. But Hara just couldn't give up and she kissed him on his lips.

"Clink!"

The wine glass Uee was holding shattered on the floor the moment she saw them kissing, and she ran passed the unaware guests and out of the ballroom.

CS: "Miss Uee-ish?"
HR: "Oppa! Oppa!!"

Chansung broke away from the kiss and ran after Uee all the way to the back alley.

CS: "Stop!"
CS: "I said stop running!"
UE: "?!"

Chansung grabbed onto Uee's wrist and pinned her hard onto the wall and both were panting while starring furiously at each other.

UE: "Let off me!"
CS: "I've said stop running!"
UE: "Then why must you stop me?!"
CS: "Then why are you doing this to me?!!"
UE: "Then why did you let her kiss you?!!"
CS: " THEN WHY DID YOU LET THAT JERK KISS YOU?!!!"
UE: "..."
CS: "...Why?"

~ This song- 2am ~song fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK7pNZjxB0E&feature=related

Uee's tear rolled down from her cheek and she was lost for words. Chansung looked at her affectionately and bended forward slowly until their lips were only centimeters away, she closed her eyes and prepared for his kiss...