Ep 6- Pretense

He's my bodyguard, She's my star

 

(Early next morning at Chairman Kim's mansion)

After doing his usual morning work out, Chansung took a refreshing cold shower and stood in front of the bath room mirror half . He stared into the mirror and put his hand onto his well-defined chest.
"Thump...Thump..."
He felt his heart beat and frowned as he looked in the mirror and question himself.
CS: "What have happen to you?"
He sighs and walked out from the bath room trying not to think too much. He buttoned up his shirt and put on his black suit and went downstairs to read the morning newspapers while waiting for Uee in the living room.

"Ding Dong!"
The servant opened the door and Lizzy came in.

LZ: "Good morning Chansung oppa!"
Chansung was shocked by Lizzy's friendliness as this was only the second time they met and she started calling him oppa.
LZ: "Oh how is Uee unnie?"
CS: "...Well..."
LZ: "Unnie! "

~Even If I Die, I Can't Let Go- 2am~song fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9wLG4rTvZM&feature=related

Chansung looked back and Uee was standing expressionlessly behind him. Although there are still redness and teary in her eyes from all the crying yesterday, she still look as pretty as usual.
Everyone was quiet in the car except Lizzy who have been talking on her phone from the very moment they drove off. Almost every minute, Chansung will look up to his rear-view mirror and every time Uee was just staring blankly outside the window.
Once they reached, thousands of camera flashlights started flashing. The securities came and helped to make way for them. Chansung then tried to block the flashlights coming and lead the way for Uee who was right behind him. And Lizzy who was at the back covering Uee, held her in to the fully glassed, sound proof VIP conference room. 
Uee sashayed up to the stage where Chairman Kim, Chairman Joo and Manager Park was and gave her usual alluring smile and acted as if nothing had happened. Chansung who was looking from afar was annoyed by her pretense and walked away.

~song fades out~

(At the back door staircase)

Chansung saw two suspicious reporters at the staircase and one is sitting on the other's shoulder trying to reach for something. But on a closer look they were actually placing pin-hole camera at the corner of the window.

CS: "YAH!"
The two men got a fright and just when they were about to fleet, Chansung grab hold onto one of the man's shoulder and hauled him onto the ground and the other man counter-attacked by turning over with a high kick aiming Chansung's head, but Chansung was in time to block it with his hands and both looked up...
CS: "Taecyeon hyung?"
TY: "Channie?"
WY: "Argh... Chansung ah..." (Wooyoung cried while pressing his lower back with his hands)
CS: "What are you guys doing here? Junsu hyung sent you guys over?"
TY: "Yup. And we have already fixed some pin-hole cameras around this whole area."
CS: "Hyungs I'm really sorry for the mess and I wasn't updated about this operation."
TY: "Chansung ah, Junsu hyung just wanted you to focus on your part. So you don't need to be worry."
CS: "Yes. I understand."
TY: "I think we should leave now and you be careful. Yah, Wooyoung let's go."
WY: "Chansung ah! Remember what I told you ya!"

Taecyeon and Wooyoung exited through the back door and Chansung went back to where the conference was held.

(Back in the Conference room)

KH: "Good afternoon everyone! Thanks for attending this press conference today and without further ado, let us welcome Chairman Joo to start the speech and we will try our best to answer all your questions after."
CJ: "Good day everyone. Right here i would like to announce that the project for the development of "Stardom World" the next biggest world class Theme Park in Myeongdon will go ahead with the help of Chairman Kim." 
Reporter 1: "Hi Mr Chairman Joo welcome back to Korea. So will there be any more projects from you in the near future?"
CJ: "Hahaha... Well of course! The next big project would be a world class casino and now I'm still looking for my business partners."
Reporter 2: "We heard rumors that you are the sponsor for Miss Uee-ish's "Comeback Stage" event and are the money earn will go to the charity for the orphanage so Is this true?"
CJ: "Yes."
Reporter 3: "So why did you choose Miss Uee-ish as the spokesperson for "Stardom World"?"
CJ: "Well, because she is the most suitable hallyu star I could think of and her devotion for doing charities is well known as she was the goodwill ambassador for our country."
Reporter 1: "Then have you think of which orphanage?"
CJ: "As for this, I think I will have Miss Uee-ish to decide."
UE: "Well I think this time the funds will all be donated to "Dong Yang Orphanage."
Reporter 4: "Is there any reason why it is "Dong Yang Orphanage"?"
UE: "Yes. There are sentimental reasons and my late grandma used to bring me there to help up since I was small."
Reporter 5: "Miss Uee-ish, I think most of us still remember the gun shot incident 2years ago during your performance in Myeongdon Square and you were traumatize after that. So will this affect your performance next week?" 
UE: "..." (Uee was lost for words)
KH: "Oh well, for this question you will get the answer next week after the performance. Now we have already come to the end of the interviews and lunch reception will be held right outside. Thank you for coming and please help yourselves."
CJ: "Jin Young hyung, I'm really glad working with you and thanks for your support." 
With his unpropitious smile, Chairman Joo put out his hand for a handshake.

CK: "Hahaha Yong Gun, it's my pleasure and I believe this project will end well."
CJ: "Hahaha that's right! By the way I'll be having lunch with Joo Won so you and Uee can join us."

Chairman Kim turned to Uee who was standing emotionlessly beside him.
CK: "Uee ah let's have lunch with Uncle Joo and his son."
UE: "Grandpa, I've already did what you want. So please let me have a break now."
Uee claimed coldly and walked away.

Chansung who have waited for an hour outside, saw the group of reporters coming out and minutes later he saw Uee walking sullenly towards him.
UE: "You are off work for today. I wanna be alone."
Uee said with a gloomy voice and turned away. And when she is about to walk and take another step further, Chansung grab hold onto her hand...

CS: "Follow me. I'll bring you to somewhere."