Ep 1- First sight

He's my bodyguard, She's my star

 

20th October 2009, autumn
Seoul
(Myeong-dong Square)
It was all crowded with people and traffic was congested. Everyone was just waiting for this moment…

MC: Ladies and gentlemen, you have all long waited for this and now everybody let’s put our hands together for our one and only famous Hallyu star… UEE-ish!!

The whole area was filled with thunder roar applause and screams and the air was filled with excitement. Millions of camera flashlights and laser lightings fill up the stage and brighten up this lonely autumn evening. The hottest hallyu star UEE popped up from the middle of the stage performing her latest hit on billboard, “In the night sky” with her professional dancers…
~In the night sky- After school red~ 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TybPXqzQ50

(Meanwhile things are getting serious at the back stage…)

The South Korean intelligence team has got tips of a top wanted spy and they have secretly and efficiently surrounded and ambushed the whole area.

Junho (JH): “Captain Junsu. We have cleared everything and everyone is on stand-by now.”
Junsu (JS): “Good job Junho. Now calling for Chansung. How’s your area?”
Chansung (CS): “Yes. Target on stand-by.”
JS: “Good.”
CS: “Erm… Cap..”
JS: “Yes?”
CS: “Is there really a need to kill him?”
JS: “Yes. And this is an order from the higher authority. This guy was one of our top agent spy but he had betrayed us and serve the wrong leaders now. He knew too much of how our system works and he killed a few of our brothers already. He is a dangerous man. If there is a need, protect yourselves. We need to put this to an end. Understand?”
CS: “YES SIR!”

(Back on stage)

Uee has almost come to the end of her performance. Confetti and balloons start falling down and the crowd was unimaginable with all the crazy fans screaming and shouting. The commotion and excitement was comparable to the tension and nervousness back stage. Everyone was perspiring and although it was all noisy, Chansung could hear his heart beating…
Back on stage, Uee’s love of her life appears in front of her. He was her bodyguard and was handsomely folding his arms, smiling sweetly to her while watching her below the stage…

(At the back stage)

JH: “Target is on! He is right below the stage at 2 o’ clock direction!”
JS: “Operation start!”

Junho and Chansung’s team rush to the front stage from the left and right end. Just at this moment, the target was being alert by Junho and his team. He took out his gun from his suit pocket and…
“BANG!!”
Uee was shocked from the gun shot. Everyone was screaming and running and pushing away from all directions. Luckily with all the confetti and balloons falling, vision was not clear and Junho got shot on his left shoulder and fell onto the ground. Chansung from the other end saw the whole incident but he couldn’t fire because there were too many innocent citizens so he kept his gun back into his pocket.

CS: “Calling Nichkhun.”
Nichkhun (NK): “Where are you guys?”
CS: “Junho got shot on his shoulder please attend to him now. He is near the stage area.”
NK: “No problem! What about you bro?”
CS: “I saw him. I’m now running towards his direction.”

~Heartbeat 2pm (instrumental remix)~music fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shAScJaDsJs&feature=BFa&list=PL8C8A6E29B69090BC&lf=BFp

While Chansung was squeezing his way through towards the direction where his target was running, Uee who was still shock and standing motionlessly, was being pushed and fell off from stage. Right at this moment, Chansung got hold of Uee and she was safe and being embrace tightly in his strong arms and both shared their first sight of each other.
Chansung put Uee safely on the ground and continue his chase. But for a shocked Uee, she still couldn’t come back to her senses from the gun shot yet.

Uee (UE): “what had happened? Where is Jae Jeong oppa? Oppa? Oppa?!
Chairman Kim (CK): “Uee ah! I found you finally! Come here my sweetheart. Let’s get outta here!”
UE: “No grandpa! I’m gonna look for him!”
CK: “Don’t be silly! He’s not worth for you loving him! He’s a dangerous man!”
UE: “? What do you mean?”
CK: “…. …”
UE: “I don’t care!”

Uee ran away to search for Jae Jeong.

(On the rooftop…)

JS: “Location? Chansung!”
CS: “I’m at COEX Building. Heading to the rooftop. Reception is bad here!”
JS: “Are you alone?”
CS: “I…M….”
JS: “? I can’t hear you!”

Being pissed by the poor reception, Chansung put off his ear piece. And now he is all alone with Jae Jeong. Chansung took out his gun and pointed straight at Jae Jeong while he was back facing him.

CS: “Agent Park. Put down your gun and surrender yourself.”

Jae Jeong smirked and continued: “Do you think they will let me go?”
CS: “What do you mean?”
JJ: “I love her but you know nothing! There is no turn back for me!”

Chansung was confused. But he knew one thing, he need to end this now…

JJ: “HAHAHA! And now you should say goodbye to your love ones!...”

Both Chansung and Jae Jeong pulled their trigger and “BANG!”
The intelligence team and ambulance arrived at the right time. Chansung was being shot near his heart but Jae Jeong was shot right through his head and both were sent to the hospital.

UE: “Oppa! Jae Jeong oppa!”

Uee who didn’t saw the whole incident, only saw Jae Jeong being pushed into the ambulance. While she was about to run over, Chairman Kim’s subordinates caught hold of Uee and took her back into the car and drove off.

(Operation Theater)

Surgeons and nurses were all busy saving both Chansung and Jae Joon’s lives. Both were bleeding continuously but in the end, Jae Jeong couldn’t be safe…

~music fades out~

(2 years later, Intelligence Headquarters)

JS: “It has been 2 years already and we still couldn’t find any prove of Kim Jin Young’s dirty deeds! The chained robbery cases he and his accomplices did 20 years ago are still in a mist! So guys, please work your off! Understand?!”
All: “YES SIR!!”
WooYoung (WY): “But Sir, do you think his grand daughter, Uee, is also involve?”
NK: “WooYoung, could you please stop day dreaming? This happens 20 years ago and she’s like only 22 now?”
JH: “Khun, everyone knows she’s his dream girl.”
TaecYeon (TY): “Yah, I just read her news on the papers this morning!”
JS: “Sigh… OK OK! Enough. Meeting is over and please hand me all your reports tomorrow. Orh… Chansung ah...”
CS: “Yes sir?”
JS: “Please come into my office now.”
CS: “Yes sir.”

(Junsu’s Office)

JS: “Chansung ah, now there is only the two of us so you don’t need to be formal.”
CS: “Ok hyung. But may I know why you ask me in?”
JS: “How have you been lately after your promotion and long break? How’s your health?”
CS: “Hyung I’m feeling great but I smell something fishy so what is it?”
JS: “Hahaha smart! No wonder you are our top agent now. Anyway what do you see about this case?”
CS: “There’s a will, there’s a way. I always believe good will trump over evil. There must be somewhere we can start.”
JS: “Precisely! That’s why the higher authority has come up with a plan to plant Park Jae Jeong close to him. But this guy let us down. The grit in him made him chose the wrong path…sigh… he was my greatest buddy… it was my entire fault to let him do it and now we have lost him…”
CS: “Let me guess. You want me to get close to him as well?”
JS: “Chansung ah, this is gonna be a dangerous and top secret mission. I’ve already turn the higher authorities down because I don’t wanna risk the lost of another great buddy.”
CS: “Hyung. Please don’t. I’m an orphan and I have no one to take care of.”

Chansung jumped up from his chair and was in salute position. With a determine expression and tone…
CS: “Sir, please let me do it! For all our brothers who died and for the sake of justice. Let us put him behind bars! I will take this order and I’m ready for this mission.”

Junsu was touched by Chansung’s sense of justice but was also worried for this maknae of his and was lost for words…